The smoke for the 2019 NFL Draft is thicker than ever.

in Regeln und Informationen 05.09.2019 04:19
von panxing18 • Anbu Squad-Leader | 407 Beiträge

The latest report from Pete Prisco of CBS Sports is also one of the most damning I can remember 2019 Zach Allen Jersey , although I do not think it is a true..."The smoke for the 2019 NFL Draft is thicker than ever.The latest report from Pete Prisco of CBS Sports is also one of the most damning I can remember, although I do not think it is a true reflection of what is going on:“Initially, the ownership pushed for Kyler Murray, that much I know, I was told that. The reason they did is they are having a hard time selling tickets. Well, they put it out there. Arizona was lukewarm to it. So now, all of a sudden Terry Beckner Arizona Cardinals Jersey , they are pulling back and from what I’ve been told, they are going to go in a different direction. They are not going to draft Kyler Murray.”If this is accurate it is not a good look. While fans are important, they're also fickle. They'll bend and sway depending on the way of the wind blowing.If your grade dictates taking Kyler Murray... Take Kyler Murray.Being afraid of the fans reaction is silly.Now, based on one thing I've heard there is another possibility that makes a bit more sense.There is a rumor that Steve Keim, not ownership, is push for the Cardinals to keep Rosen and take another player at one since the Cardinals have not been offered a first in exchange for Rosen.This would make sense. Keim values Rosen, he tends to hold onto his first round picks until they prove him wrong. It's not a bad move for Keim to over value Rosen Cheap Terry Beckner Jersey , in fact it makes sense, he should value his 2018 first round pick more than others seem to.So, if that is accurate, I understand and even agree.If the team is bending to the will of the fans, I cannot agree any less. There has been a ton of speculation in the world of social media and the likes as to why Bruce Arians was never interviewed to come back to the Arizona Cardinals after the team fired Steve Wilks. Arians, theoretically, would have been able to take his job right back where he had a bunch of success and help navigate the Cardinals back to a winning record. There have been plenty of theories bandied about as to why this never came to fruition. Did Arians see the Cardinals as a sinking ship 2019 Terry Beckner Jersey , which is why he retired in the first place? Did the egos of Arians and Keim or Arians and Bidwill simply not mesh anymore? We may never know the answer. The truth is, a reuniting between the two sides was probably never going to happen either way. Local radio hosts Kenny and Crash had a chance to get Arians on and asked him point blank if he would have returned to Arizona:The lack of a response really says it all, doesn’t it? The Cardinals never had a desire to interview BA. And BA, throughout the season, never mentioned a desire to return to Arizona. He mentioned possibly wanting to coach a team like the Cleveland Browns if he returned, but that turned out to be untrue and didn’t happen. Instead, he is now the head coach of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. And if Arians were to have returned to Arizona Terry Beckner Arizona Cardinals Jersey , who is to say he would have been able to replicate some of the success he had in his first coaching stint here? He had a better roster when he was hired the first time around and was able to acquire key players such as Carson Palmer that helped the team get to the NFC Championship game. This time, he would be working with a young quarterback and a roster devoid of talent. We can sit and guess all day as to what happened between one of the most successful coaches the Arizona Cardinals have ever had and the various other head honchos that are employed by the team. There very well could be something deeper to the story and perhaps a more valid reason as to why Arians retired for just one year but then made his return. But in reality, none of it really matters anyhow. The exes were never meant to get back together.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).