Baker Mayfield lobbied for Greg Robinson to remai

in Regeln und Informationen 05.09.2019 04:04
von panxing18 • Anbu Squad-Leader | 407 Beiträge

n as the left tackle after Sunday’s loss to the Chiefs. Robinson filled in for Desmond Harrison Stitched Alex Mack Jersey , who came down with an illness Friday.“He played well, didn’t he?’’ Browns coach Gregg Williams said, via Mary Kay Cabot of the . “He played well. It was good to see. I’ve known him since the day he came in the league. I’ve seen him develop as a young guy. I’ve seen him have his battles, ups and downs, and it’s been good. I think [offensive line coach] Bob Wylie and [offensive coordinator] Freddie [Kitchens] and those guys have done some good things with him.“But it’s a day-by-day process, and that’s what the next man up is supposed to be. You’re supposed to perform the way he performs, so those are the discussions that the offense staff will have, and I’ll be a part of that once they go through it and I mentioned that to him today.’’Robinson, the No. 2 overall pick of the Rams in 2014 when Williams was there Youth Alex Mack Jersey , played two offensive snaps this season before Sunday. He played all 75 against the Chiefs.Harrison, a rookie, played all 595 offensive snaps in the first eight games.Williams said the two will compete for the job every day for the rest of the season.“There’s an instinctive feel when you’re on the field in practice,’’ Williams said. “I don’t need to watch it on film. I’m in practice. I’m feeling it. I see it. Sense it. And he’s come a long way. Both of them. But I think Desmond’s improved light years from when he stepped out on the field for the first time and he had the big eyes with the speed of the game when he started here in minicamps and stuff. What we’ll do as a staff, and what we’ll do as a team is play the best guy for the best opportunity.’’ Here’s everything you need to know about the rest of the offseason." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesThe Falcoholic homepageHorizontal - WhiteThe Falcoholican Atlanta Falcons communityFollow The Falcoholic online:Follow The Falcoholic on TwitterFollow The Falcoholic on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchThe Falcoholic main menuFanpostsFanshotsLibraryFalconsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Library FalcFans Podcast on The FalcoholicContact The FalcoholicFalcons StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Falcons NewsYahoo Falcons Team PageYahoo Falcons ReportYahoo Falcons Depth ChartYahoo Falcons TransactionsYahoo Falcons PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Remaining key dates for the Falcons offseasonNew,7commentsHere’s everything you need to know about the rest of the offseason. EDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Remaining key dates for the Falcons offseasonTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailOrganized Team Activities, commonly known as OTA’s, have come and gone as we enter the month of June. At the current pace, the regular season will be here before you know it Stitched Vic Beasley Jersey , so I wanted to give readers an update on what’s ahead on the schedule. Mandatory Minicamp – June 11-13This event is self-explanatory, as it’s a three-day minicamp for veteran players that is held during the final phase of offseason workouts. Currently, it sounds like Julio Jones and Vic Beasley will be present, but Grady Jarrett isn’t a sure thing. Training Camp – To Be AnnouncedAs in past years, the training camp schedule will likely be announced towards mid-to-late June. Training camp doesn’t normally start until late July, running through early-to-mid August. NFL teams can begin full-team training camp 15 days prior to their first preseason game. The Falcons do get a jump on things thanks to their participation in the Hall of Fame Game this year. PreseasonHall of Fame Game – Atlanta Falcons vs. Denver Broncos, August 1, 8 p.m. ESTWeek 1 – Atlanta Falcons @ Miami Dolphins, August 8 Youth Vic Beasley Jersey , 7:30 p.m. ESTWeek 2 – New York Jets @ Atlanta Falcons, August 15, 7:30 p.m. ESTWeek 3 – Washington Redskins @ Atlanta Falcons, August 22, 7:30 p.m. ESTWeek 4 – Atlanta Falcons @ Jacksonville Jaguars, August 29, 7:00 p.m. EST

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).