FARO, Portugal - Cristiano Ronaldo scored the winner as Portugal beat Armenia 1-0 to stay one point behind Group I leader Denmar

in Residenz des Hokage 30.12.2018 09:31
von jokergreen0220 • Halb Gott | 2.085 Beiträge

FARO, Portugal - Cristiano Ronaldo scored the winner as Portugal beat Armenia 1-0 to stay one point behind Group I leader Denmark in European Championship qualifying on Friday. Cheap Air Jordan Retro .Ronaldo struck from close range following a goalmouth scramble in the 72nd minute.We are in good shape at the moment in qualifying, Ronaldo said. Denmark also won, but the team is doing very well at the moment, and if we win our game in hand we go top.The coach Fernando Santos has been able to impose a new system, bringing new players, and I think we are on the right track.Elsewhere, Nicklas Bendtner scored twice as Denmark came from a goal down to beat Serbia 3-1. Serbias Dutch coach Dick Advocaat said after the game that he would consider resigning.Serbia winger Zoran Tosic opened the scoring with a low strike from 12 yards (meters) in the fourth minute.But Bendtner equalized in the 60th and centerback Simon Kjaer headed in a free kick from Christian Eriksen two minutes later. Bendtner made it 3-1 in the 85th.France, which has already qualified as the host of Euro 2016, drew 1-1 with Albania.In Faro, Portugal coach Fernando Santos made three changes to the side that edged Denmark 1-0 a month ago with the return of veterans Jose Bosingwa and Helder Postiga while leftback Raphael Guerreiro earned his first cap.Armenia had the best chances in the first half. Henrikh Mkhitaryan had a free kick saved by goalkeeper Rui Patricio and the Borussia Dortmund midfielder then released Kamo Hovhannisyan down the right flank — but Patricio parried the powerful strike from the Armenia wingback.Roman Berezovski kept Armenia in the game after the break, tipping away a header from winger Nani in the 59th and stopping a long-range attempt from Ronaldo.However, the Armenia goalkeeper was let down by his defenders when he denied substitute Ricardo Quaresma. Nani flicked the rebound toward Ronaldo, who beat defender Varazdat Haroyan to the ball for the winner.Portugal nearly added a second in the 89th but the downward header from substitute Eder crashed against the post.In Belgrade, the match was played in an empty Partizan stadium as punishment by UEFA following a qualifier between Serbia and Albania last month, when skirmishes involving players and fans broke out over an Albanian flag that was flown above the stadium by a drone.Four minutes after Tosic scored, Serbia almost doubled the lead but goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel stopped the overhead kick from striker Danko Lazovic.Tottenham playmaker Eriksen hit the post in the 49th before his low drive was only parried by Vladimir Stojkovic — allowing Bendtner to tap home the equalizer. Two minutes later, Denmark took the lead with Kjaers header.The match could have gone either way as Lazovic hit the woodwork in the 64th and Denmark rightback Peter Ankersen rattled the bar with a curling shot a minute later.Bendtner put the result beyond doubt by chesting down a cross from Michael Krohn-Dehli to beat Stojkovic.Serbia coach Advocaat was quoted as telling UEFAs website: This is our first terrible match since I became the manager. If someone should be blamed then its me. And, yes, I will think about resigning.In Rennes, Albania defender Mergim Mavraj stunned the hosts with a header in the 40th. But France substitute Antoine Griezmann salvaged a draw by cutting inside to fire into the bottom corner in the 73rd. Cheap Jordans . But Paul Osbaldiston, Hamiltons assistant special teams and kicking coach, said the team still relished the championship game workout. Cheap Authentic Jordans Website . And like the near entirety of last season, Jonathan Bernier and Torontos goaltending tandem is up to the task. http://www.cheapauthenticairjordanforsale.com/ . -- Canadas Nicole Vandermade won the Four Winds Invitational on Sunday for her first Symetra Tour title, closing with a 4-under 68 for a one-stroke victory.ARLINGTON, Texas -- With the way Bartolo Colon was dominating on the mound, all the Oakland Athletics needed was the early run they scored off Yu Darvish. Now they just about have a stranglehold on the AL West after beating the Texas Rangers twice in less than 24 hours. Colon scattered seven hits over eight scoreless innings and the division-leading As won 1-0 Saturday, stretching their division lead over Texas to 5 1/2 games with two weeks left in the regular season. "I dont think its much difference because last year we wanted to win every game, and right now we feel like we want to win every game still," said Josh Donaldson, who drew a walk in the first and scored the games only run. "If anything, it might be a little bit different for them. ... Now theyre looking up at us and trying to catch us." Oakland overcame a five-game deficit against the Rangers in the final nine games last year, including a season-ending three-game sweep at home to clinch the division. Texas has 15 games left -- but only one against the As in Sundays series finale. The As won for the seventh time in eight games and have already clinched the key division series. They built a 9-2 lead in Friday nights opener and held on to win 9-8 after Texas had a six-run eighth. "Its big for us to be able to pull these victories off," As centre fielder Coco Crisp said. "One was weird, the other one today was just a pitchers duel." Colon (16-6) struck out seven and lowered what is already his career-best ERA to 2.73. The 40-year-old right-hander became the first to reach 20 victories against Texas, his most wins in his career against any team and the most by any pitcher against Texas -- breaking what had been a tie with Bert Blyleven, Dennis Leonard and Jack Morris. "Bartolo was just absolutely phenomenal today and didnt really give them that much of a chance," Donaldson said. Darvish (12-9) struck out 10 over seven innings in his fourth 1-0 loss of the season. The right-hander from Japan has lost his last four starts, the last two by 1-0 scores, and is winless his last six. Texas scored two runs or less ffor Darvish his last seven starts. Authentic Jordans For Cheap. That includes his 2-1 win at Houston on Aug. 12 when he took a no-hitter into the eighth inning. "I cant control it. I cant do anything about it. The only thing I can do is concentrate on the batter in front of me," Darvish said through an interpreter, insisting that he is not frustrated. "As a pitcher, you cant control how many runs are scored. Am I going to go into the lineup and help the lineup? I cant." Darvish struck out the side in the first, but Donaldson walked and scored on a two-out double by Brandon Moss into the right-field corner. Second baseman Ian Kinslers relay throw to the plate was a bit up the line. Colon walked one before Grant Balfour worked the ninth for his 38th save in 40 chances. Texas has lost all five games on this homestand, and is 2-10 in September. "It put us in second place. Thats about it," manager Ron Washington said. "Weve still got games left to play. Were going to continue to play." Other than the As last season, only two other teams have overcome deficits of five games or more with 15 or fewer games left since 1969, according to STATS. In 2007, Philadelphia had a 5 1/2-game deficit against the New York Mets with 15 games left, the same the Rangers face now. The St. Louis Cardinals were 5 1/2 games behind Houston with 11 games remaining in 2001. Darvish had his majors-best 12th game of at least 10 strikeouts this season, and the 20th in his 58 career games. He also surpassed 250 strikeouts, becoming only the fourth pitcher to accomplish that within his first two MLB seasons. The others were Tim Lincecum, Dwight Gooden and Herb Score. NOTES: The 12:06 p.m. start was the earliest ever at Rangers Ballpark, which is in its 20th season. And it came after a 4-hour, 9-minute game Friday night that matched the fourth-longest nine-inning game in park history. That game ended at 11:16 p.m. ... The last MLB pitcher with four 1-0 losses in the same season was Orel Hershiser in 1989. ... Balfour had allowed seven runs over his previous seven games, but converted five of six saves in that span. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).