create that kind of change. But it will certainly be noted in many precincts, as players try to maximize what little leverage th

in Residenz des Hokage 23.12.2019 06:52
von elaine95 • Sannin | 618 Beiträge

Raiders coach Jon Gruden says Antonio Brown is the best wide receiver in the NFL.Asked today about how Brown fits into his offense Antonio Brown Raiders Jersey , Gruden said that he wants great playmakers at wide receiver, and he believes that’s exactly what he has.“We don’t want to have a good receiving corps, I want to have the best receiving corps in football, and I think in order to have the best you have to have the best, and in my opinion we added the best wide receiver in football,” Gruden said.There’s certainly a strong case to be made that Brown is the best wide receiver in football Womens Antonio Brown Jersey , and Gruden has previously said that he believes Brown is the hardest-working player he’s ever watched practice. The Raiders are adding the talent Gruden says they need, and it’s on Gruden to turn that talent into a much better team than the Raiders were a year ago. Disgruntled stars being traded isn’t necessarily new in the NFL.But the way Antonio Brown did it this offseason 鈥?a tactic which critics could reasonably describe as mutiny 鈥?was the kind of thing which ought to scare the NFL establishment.Because if more players realize the power they have, more may try the same thing.鈥淲e had a client who decided that he didn鈥檛 want to be with a given team and we were able to find a more desirable scenario and work out a new deal despite having three years left on the contract and not having to add more years,鈥?agent Drew Rosenhaus told Peter King of NBC’s . 鈥淲hat I hope it does is maybe bring some more balance. There aren鈥檛 many players like Antonio Brown but perhaps鈥攁nd I鈥檓 not suggesting that everybody go out and try to renegotiate their deal or ask for a trade鈥攂ut I hope it gives players more leverage throughout the league. I hope it gives agents more confidence that they can affect something in a way that can make a positive change for their clients.“Maybe this is a deal that鈥檚 bigger than just one particular contract.鈥漅osenhaus is right in that not many players have the kind of juice to create that kind of change. But it will certainly be noted in many precincts, as players try to maximize what little leverage they have in a process which was built to limit their power. From being allocated to a team without any say in the matter as rookies (the draft), to having to wait beyond the average length of a career (four years) to pick their own destination in free agency (unless Antonio Brown Jersey White , you know, a team wants to use the franchise tag), players have few options.Antonio Brown used the ones he had. Others will inevitably try to follow, and some teams will inevitably take a hard line.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).