The Chiefs selected Hardman with their top pick i

in Regeln und Informationen 18.09.2019 04:35
von panxing18 • Anbu Squad-Leader | 407 Beiträge

n the 2019 NFL Draft."Chiefs head coach Andy Reid liked what he saw in his initial look at Kansas City’s top pick Jarvis Jenkins Jersey , wide receiver Mecole Hardman, back in early May at the team’s rookie minicamp. Reid noted Hardman’s smarts, his work in the red zone and how he progressed over the three-day camp.But it is one thing to go against fellow rookies and tryouts—this past week was Hardman’s first opportunity for offense-defense drills that included some of the team’s veterans. “Yeah, it’s been good,” Reid said after the Chiefs’ open OTAs session Thursday. “I can’t tell you it’s been a ton of team reps, but the reps he’s had he’s done very well with. Mecole’s getting better every day, that’s been kind of fun to watch.”Quarterback Patrick Mahomes also discussed what he saw in Hardman.“He’s a great player Daniel Sorensen Jersey ,” Mahomes said. “Obviously, he’s very fast, but he’s working on everything—route-running, getting accustomed to the offense.”Hardman’s role remains something to watch given the uncertainty to Tyreek Hill’s status with the club. Many speculated the Chiefs traded up to take Hardman with the 56th overall pick because they feel they may not have Hill for at least a period of time. Hardman offers the lightning speed on offense the Chiefs have grown used to when Hill is available.On night two of the draft, general manager Brett Veach told old friend BJ Kissel of Chiefs dot com that Mahomes texted him a roadrunner emoji after the Chiefs selected Hardman.“I was very excited,” Mahomes said of the Hardman selection. “When you add guys and add depth, it really is a special thing to know that the staff and everybody keeps adding and are never satisfied with where we are at Harrison Butker Jersey , we are going to keep getting better every single year.”Earlier this week, Mahomes zinged Hardman on social media when the 21-year-old wide receiver posted a “sneak peak” to his official Twitter account.“I was just joking a little bit,” Mahomes explained Thursday. “There is sometimes he runs, he gets like 45-50 yards downfield—he kind of slows down. I told him, ‘Keep running. Just keep running.’ And that’s something that we’ve all kind of gotten accustomed to—we always want to stay alive, keep running. “There’s no clear routes. We want to make sure that everyone knows they have a chance to catch the ball.” Hall of Fame quarterback Joe Montana is getting financially involved in the marijuana industry.According to Paul Elias of the , Montana was part of a $75 million investment in Caliva Demarcus Robinson Jersey , a cannabis brand based in San Jose, Calif.“As an investor and supporter, it is my opinion that Caliva’s strong management team will successfully develop and bring to market quality health and wellness products that can provide relief to many people and can make a serious impact on opioid use or addiction,” Montana said in a statement announcing the funding.Caliva’s business includes a growing farm, retail store, distribution center and delivery service. Additionally, the company sells branded products across the state of California.Montana also invested in HERB Sammy Watkins Jersey , a cannabis technology, in 2017 through his venture capital firm Liquid 2 Ventures.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).