According to ESPN’s Adam Schefter

in Regeln und Informationen 18.09.2019 04:29
von chenyan94 • Genin | 167 Beiträge

Chris Harris Jersey , if/when the Broncos fire Head Coach Vance Joseph, he is expected to emerge as a potential head coaching candidate for the Cincinnati Bengals.The report also states Joseph is also a candidate for the Defensive Coordinator job which seems more likely. It has been long rumored that former Cleveland Browns Head Coach, Hue Jackson would be the one to replace Marvin Lewis in Cinci. Lewis is taking on a Front Office role and it appears the Bengals have their eye on a Jackson/Joseph pairing.Both coaches have worked as coaches in Cincinnati during their careers so it makes since that the Bengals would like Joseph back. Despite being a Head Coach for two seasons with the Broncos, Joseph only has one season of defensive coordinator experience under his belt. This is obviously another sign that the Broncos plan to part ways with Vance Joseph at seasons end and Schefter once again states that multiple sources expect that to happen.So it appears this is something already in motion and something that could progress quickly for both sides. September 17, 1990.Monday Night Football.Denver Broncos hosting the Kansas City Chiefs and its “Nigerian Nightmare.”Need I say more?Of course not. Because when a single football play has its own celebrated anniversary, you already know it was a special play.And if you’re any kind of Broncos fan - whether you watched it live or not - you know this play.It’s the play that could be used in every textbook to demonstrate Newton’s first law of motion: Every object will remain at rest or in uniform motion in a straight line unless compelled to change its state by the action of an external force - aka, Steve Atwater.In fact, the “hit heard round the world” is so iconic that many people when they first meet the man behind it - Broncos safety Steve Atwater - often mention immediately, “oh, you’re the guy who hit Christian Okoye!” “It’s kinda cool Derek Wolfe Jersey ,” Atwater admitted. “I would imagine it’s not as cool for Christian as it is for me, but...that’s what football is sometimes.”Atwater and his team mentor Dennis Smith had watched film on Okoye the week before the game, and Smith told the protog茅 that the key was to hit Okoye “straight up” in order to bring him down.“I saw the hole open, and I hit it full speed, and I believe Christian was running full speed too, and fortunately...ahhh...I got him!” Atwater recalled this past season. “Bam! I just kinda lowered the shoulder, and boom! That was it.”That was definitely it.Come to think of it...that hit is also the perfect example of Newton’s third law as well: “For every action (force) in nature, there is an equal and opposite reaction.”

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).