streak of 29 straight appearances without allowing a

in FanArts 12.09.2019 03:37
von Dogcat250 • Halb Gott | 1.156 Beiträge

HOUSTON -- All-Star free-agent reliever Jesse Crain has agreed to a one-year deal with the Houston Astros. Financial terms were not released. Crain made the All-Star team last season with a 0.74 ERA in 37 appearances for the White Sox. He had a streak of 29 straight appearances without allowing a run from April 17 to June 22. Crain was traded to Tampa Bay on July 29, but didnt appear in a game for the Rays because of a right shoulder strain. Houston general manager Jeff Luhnow calls Crain a "proven reliever" who will "help us win games in 2014." Houstons bullpen was one of the biggest problems last season on a team that lost a franchise-record 111 games and had the worst record in the majors. Reshad Jones Womens Jersey . Maria Silvia Bastos Marques, president of the EOM (Municipal Olympic Company), will be leaving her post but will remain as an advisor, a city hall statement said Tuesday. Cameron Wake Youth Jersey . As future stars prepare to make the big leap to the professional ranks, TSNs Draft Week delivers wall-to-wall coverage of both the NHL and NBA Entry Drafts, highlighted by exclusive live coverage of both events. http://www.authenticdolphinspro.com/Bob-griese-dolphins-jersey/ . Austin does not believe the game-time temperature is going to be an advantage for either side heading into the Grey Cup. "We dont think about (the cold)," said Austin. "Im not even sure how you would determine an advantage. Dan Marino Youth Jersey . -- The guys in green raced off the court and into the locker room where they danced and sang, compared whose shot was most likely to end up featured on "One Shining Moment," and checked Twitter to see who was giving them a shoutout. Larry Csonka Dolphins Jersey . The teams all-time leading scorer, DeRo has won everything there is to win in MLS. GENEVA -- Roger Federer eased to victory over Mikhail Kukushkin on Friday, bringing Switzerland level at 1-1 with Kazakhstan in the Davis Cup quarterfinals. Federers 6-4, 6-4, 6-2 win in less than two hours restored order for the 15,000 Swiss fans who saw Australian Open champion Stanislas Wawrinka surprisingly lose the opening singles match. "I was very satisfied with my performance," Federer said. "It doesnt change in terms of being 1-0 up or down -- I have to make sure I played my match." Wawrinka, ranked No. 3 after his first Grand Slam title, was beaten 7-6 (5), 6-2, 3-6, 7-6 (5) by 64th-ranked Andrey Golubev. Federer and Wawrinka, doubles champions at the 2008 Beijing Olympics, are scheduled to team up Saturday against Kazakh doubles pair Aleksandr Nedovyesov and Evgeny Korolev. "Clearly I am available if (captain) Severin (Luethi) wants me to play," Federer said after beating the 56th-ranked Kukushkin. The winner will face Britain or Italy in the semifinals in September. Italy leads 1-0 after a rain-affected first day, though Andy Murray leads Andreas Seppi 6-4, 5-5 in a singles rubber which will resume Saturday. Swiitzerland is aiming to reach its first semifinal since 2003 in pursuit of a first Davis Cup title.dddddddddddd Wawrinka received a huge ovation stepping on court at the Palexpo indoor arena for his first match in Switzerland since becoming a Grand Slam champion in January. However, there was a stunned near-silence when Golubev converted his sixth match point with an overhead winner. The third-ranked Wawrinka acknowledged starting "a little bit tight, a little bit nervous." "When Im in that position I know that I dont move so well," he said, after making 70 unforced errors and converting just one of his 10 break points. The Swiss No. 1 also smashed his racket on the hard-court surface in frustration during the second set. Golubev, who lost to Wawrinka in the first round in Australia, overcame his early nerves to win a first-set tiebreak. "I tried to be always aggressive, didnt give him too much time," he said. Wawrinka, who played in a 5-0 loss against Kazakhstan in 2010, said the heavily favoured Swiss would not be complacent. "We didnt come here thinking it was going to be an easy tie," he said. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).