Golf is big business in Canada. [url=http://www.authenticsaintssportsonline.com/saints-drew-brees-gold-j ersey/]Drew Brees Womens

in Charaktere 30.08.2019 03:09
von jokergreen0220 • Halb Gott | 2.085 Beiträge

Golf is big business in Canada. Drew Brees Womens Jersey . That fact was reinforced, yet again, on Tuesday when the National Allied Golf Association released an economic impact study for the sport. The report, compiled by the Strategic Networks Group, showed that golf is worth $14.3 billion to the Canadian GDP, up from $11.3 billion ($12.2 billion, when adjusted to the consumer price index) in the last study done in 2009. Among the other findings in the report: • 300,100 direct, indirect and induced jobs (342,000 in 2009)• $8.3 billion in household income ($8.0 billion in 2009) • $1.4 billion in property and other indirect taxes ($1.3 billion in 2009)• $2.2 billion in income taxes ($2.6 billion in 2009) In the middle of the other notable findings was the charity aspect with golf raising $533 million for charitable causes. And golf tourism remains big in Canada with a value of $4.6 billion for Canadians traveling at home and abroad and foreigners spending another $1.6 billion. Not all the news was good, however. The study also showed a loss of 10 million rounds annually, from 70 million in 2009 to 60 million in 2014, although the revenues remain the same, and there were roughly 40,000 fewer jobs created by the golf industry with approximately 300,000 in 2014. Golf Canada also tweeted out that the average cost of a green fee in Canada is $42. Now the question is how will the industry use this information? One of the biggest pushes has been to lobby government for fairness in the tax code where rounds at golf courses can not be written off as a business expense as would hockey tickets or dinners. Armed with the latest study, leaders of the various golf associations that make up NAGA were in Ottawa to press the government for changes. But to limit the push to just tax code alterations would be to sell the game short. The industry also needs to push the awareness of the game as a significant business, one thats bigger than many to which Ottawa gives benefits. It needs to push for awareness among its players too, especially as the game gets negative headlines for the drop in participation. A study such as the one just released will go a long way to showing that. Morten Andersen Youth Jersey .ca. Hi Kerry, Thursday nights Bruins-Blackhawks game had a goal by Patrice Bergeron initially waved off by the referee, but video review clarified it was a good goal. Marcus Davenport Womens Jersey . With the suspension, Nigeria is unable to take part in any kind of international fixtures. FIFA had issued a warning to the NFF last week after the federation was served with court proceedings from the government that prevented the NFFs president from running the NFFs day-to-day affairs. http://www.authenticsaintssportsonline.com/saints-wil-lutz-gold-jersey/ .Y. -- First, Patrick Kane gave his family and friends something to cheer about by scoring a highlight-reel goal in a rare trip home to Buffalo on Sunday night.BRISTOL, Tenn. - Kevin Harvick has become the best qualifier in NASCARs top series, at least for this season. The veteran driver won the pole position for Saturday nights Sprint Cup Series event at Bristol Motor Speedway on Friday night. Its his series-high fifth top starting spot of the season, and just the 11th in 490 starts in his career. The secret? "Faster cars," Harvick said with a wide grin. "Thats it." Harvick, in his first season with Stewart-Haas Racing, set a track record with a lap at 131.362 mph that knocked Jeff Gordon from the top spot. Gordon, the series points leader, will start second at 131.290. "Any time you beat the 24 right now, things are going ok," Harvick said. Gordon was equally pleased. "I thought I had a really good laps that first run out," he said. "I came on the radio and I said, That is all I got. When you go do that and the car is well balanced and you get a good lap, you know that its up to somebody else to just take a little more risk and maaybe get it, and Kevin did that. Erik McCoy Womens Jersey. " Carl Edwards, who won here in the spring, will start third, with Kyle Busch fourth. Busch has won five times in his career on the 0.533-mile oval, but said hes concerned the lone groove around the top of the track could be problematic. "I think the race is going to be frustrating — not a lot of passing," he said. "I think a lot of guys are going to be up around the top. Everybody is going to be up around the top." Joey Logano and Jimmie Johnson are in the third row, with Kurt Busch and Greg Biffle in the fourth. Biffle is the only one of the top eight qualifiers who has not sealed a spot in the championship. He will start the race 16th in points, but with three drivers trailing him by 24 points or fewer as they try to climb into the top 16. "Well keep working on it," he said. "Bristol is hard to judge, but our car is driving good and I can run pretty consistent laps, so I feel like weve got a solid top 10 car." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).