he cold wind blew from

in Regeln und Informationen 23.08.2019 04:25
von ylq • Anwärter | 57 Beiträge

The cold wind blew from Siberia. One night, the leaves of the phoenix tree were flying. Attentive birds, I do not know when to return to the south of the Yangtze River, stunned, very desolate. The sky has changed, and the temperature has dropped sharply. It reminds me of the cloud in my hometown, the endless river, and the parents who gave birth to me. I can't remember when I was eating dinner with my loved ones. The fuzzy pieces are difficult to piece together. Naturally, I will do my own thing. I will live in the Yunlou. I will listen to the fireworks in front of the right house. Everyone will watch the Spring Festival Gala Online Cigarettes. I am lying alone. The couch room, counts the past, the wounds are wet and weeping, the wandering and sorrowful wandering, sighing the red dust Marlboro Cigarettes, outside the clear moon breeze, watching the clouds and clouds, the empty flowers are blooming, in In the season rotation, the crow's feet are toned, and the blue crepe, along with the ticking of the clock, step into the purple motive that leads to the hurry. Last year, I looked around the window and wanted to ask Fei Hong to go to my letter to my parents. Xu, God knows the mechanism, neglects my shouting, and faintly hears the mother's voice in the misty. "Rain, come back, your father doesn't know how many times you pick you up at the door, he misses you!" Go back, go back, go back , has been returning to the heart of the pool. I packed up my bags in a hurry and set foot on the road to home Parliament Cigarettes. More than two hours of bumps, the train drove through the Shahe into the station at dusk, the gray clouds were on the roof, and the snow fluttered, the breeze blew, and the flurry danced behind the bus. The passengers in the car blew into a diamond flower in the car. On the window, it is difficult to see the stop of the car, and it was inadvertently pulled over. When I got out of the car, I saw the prostitute and the niece who were waiting at the mouth of the Humen. They ran to meet, took the bag in their hands, and joked and walked toward the house. Being closer and closer to home, my heart was so excited that my tears could not help but scream in my eyes. I saw the father standing at the gate and said, "You still know to come back!" complaining, mixed with distress and relatives, The acid rain that is suppressed is down, "Dad, your daughter is coming back..." He rushed to his father's arms, and I couldn't stop crying. I carefully observed the father after the illness and saw if he was back to normal outside so cold and went back to the house." The mother was urging, holding her mother's hand and holding her father into the house. She was wandering outside, and a lonely soul couldn't bear the sigh of her parents. The vicissitudes of the world bear, why bother to sway the old eyes and let them put their hearts Broken? Pain left to yourself, smile to the loved ones, tears behind, sunshine to meet others, is the usual behavior of the rain. Who is not willing to reunite with the loved ones, but can not hide because of their interest in the parents The city��s long-lost New Year��s Eve Spring Festival party, which has been ruined for a long time, finally kicked off with family members this year. The table is full of fruits, melon seeds, candy and various drinks. The laughter is loud, the children are immersed in the novel program, and the commentary is about the wonderful things of every menu. I sit on the sofa side by side with them, and they are infected by their noisy, from time t
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Marlboro Cigarettes

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).