There is a small open

in Regeln und Informationen 23.08.2019 04:25
von ylq • Anwärter | 57 Beiträge

There is a small open space in the home. Every year, mothers plant some things like vegetables, fruits and fruits. Fathers often plant small flowers and grass here Marlboro Lights. Of course, the father only planted, watering and the like fell on the mother's head Cigarettes For Sale. Sometimes the father even throws flowers and plants into the yard and ignores them Newport Cigarettes Coupons. This is inevitably blamed by the mother. Of course, the scolding and blaming,the mother will still carefully plant each plant that the father brought back carefully.
I don't know when a strange plant grows on the open space in the yard. It is very unsightly outside, the leaves are too large, the edges of the leaves have teeth, the color is dark, and the leaves are larger due to the leaves falling down. This is inferior to the flowers and flowers that the father carefully selected, so the mother blamed the father. In fact, my mother was wrong with my father this time. As far as I know, the seeds of this plant were not brought back by my father, but rather grew by myself. Because it looks unsightly, the mother is somewhat eccentric when she is watering. Never give it water, there is a meaning to deliberately abandon it. However, as time went by, this ugly plant was smashed and then bloomed. The color is pink, the petals are petite and beautiful, and the fragrance is faint in the wind. For a time, it became the most beautiful flower in the flower, which made the mother somewhat strange, and gradually became fond of the plant, and began to carefully care for it. On a dark night, I was tossing and turning in bed, and it was always difficult to fall asleep. The university is about to graduate. I will really begin to face my life and appreciate my own life. This psychologically makes me a little bit afraid. Suddenly, I remembered this beautiful flower that I didn't know the name, so I felt that everything was relieved. I think, life may be like this flower! Although there will be many setbacks, although there may be a lot of indifference, but if you go on, you will surely become beautiful, and you will definitely have a beautiful flower.
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes Coupons

Cigarettes For Sale

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).