Philadelphia, PA (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.soccermexicojerseysteamshop.com/rafael-marquez-mexico-je rsey/]Rafael Marquez Je

in Regeln und Informationen 11.05.2018 05:16
von jokergreen0220 • Halb Gott | 2.085 Beiträge

Philadelphia, PA (SportsNetwork. Rafael Marquez Jersey .com) - The NHL regular season is about to be put on hold for the All-Star Game and all the fanfare that goes along with it. The break from action could prove to be much longer than expected for Philadelphias Zac Rinaldo, and, considering his behavior on Tuesday night, thats not a bad thing. Rinaldo marred what was an otherwise entertaining game between two of the leagues fiercest rivals -- the Flyers and Pittsburgh Penguins. Although Philly is struggling to keep its head above water in the Eastern Conference standings, the Flyers once again showed they can still dial up the intensity when facing the hated Penguins, notching a 3-2 overtime win at Wells Fargo Center. Before Claude Giroux won it for the Flyers with an OT marker, the teams combined for 93 penalty minutes. It shouldnt be too surprising that most of the physical stuff came after Rinaldo delivered an ugly hit on Pittsburgh defenseman Kris Letang in the first period. Rinaldo already had taken a cross-checking minor earlier in the game, but that was nothing compared to the boarding major that came later in the first period. Despite seeing nothing but the back of Letangs jersey, Rinaldo left his feet to finish a check which resulted in the Flyers forward getting a game misconduct. Video of the incident can be found here: http://tinyurl.com/ojac33v. Letang was slow to get off the ice and left the game for good. Although the Penguins have not revealed the nature of Letangs injury, it is promising that the talented blueliner was able to participate in Wednesdays morning skate. Whether he will be able to play when Pittsburgh takes on visiting Chicago on Wednesday is still unclear, but the team said he is still undergoing tests for a concussion and will be a game-time decision against the Blackhawks. It would be a fortunate turn of events if Letang was able to avoid serious injury, but even if he wont miss a significant amount of time, there seems to be no way for Rinaldo to escape a lengthy suspension. By now its known the NHL takes injuries into account when determining the length of suspensions. In this case, however, the leagues head disciplinarian, Stephane Quintal, may have to factor in some comments Rinaldo made after the game as well. Postgame interviews with players who were accused of dirty play can take all kinds of forms. Sometimes the person strikes a defiant tone and fails to claim responsibility while other times a player is wise enough to express remorse for their actions. Rinaldo not only failed to take the blame for the hit, he made it much worse by offering this nugget following Tuesdays game. I changed the whole game, man. (Expletive) who knows what the game wouldve been if I didnt do what I did? Maybe Rinaldo is right about changing the game, but if you want to argue about the veracity of his statement then you are clearly missing the point. With Letangs status still in question and plenty of time for Rinaldo to think about his part in hurting him, the Flyers forward decided to show pride in the hit instead of even the smallest amount of shame. Because even if he did alter the course of the game, he only did so by injuring one of Pittsburghs top players and its obviously wrong to boast about such a thing. With Rinaldo being offered an in-person hearing with the league (at a time yet to be determined), it is widely speculated the repeat offender will be receiving a suspension of longer than five games for the hit. Although Quintal may not reference Rinaldos postgame comments when the video explaining his suspension is released, my guess is the topic will come up when the two men are discussing the incident behind closed doors. There was some confusion as to whether Rinaldo was joking with his changed the whole game comments, but he refuted those claims via his Twitter account. I didnt intend to hurt Kris tonight. Im very sorry I did, read Rinaldos tweet. At no point did I ever joke about such a thing. Those reports are untrue. It doesnt matter to me whether Rinaldo was joking or not when he ended Tuesdays media scrum with those ill-advised words. In fact, it looks worse if he wasnt kidding because that could mean he thinks its his job to hurt key players from opposing teams. Joking about it would be insensitive and extremely immature, but it might be better than actually being proud of the hit and seeing it as some sort of accomplishment. Of course, Rinaldo does earn his pay for delivering big hits, but thats because he offers little else to a hockey team. Pittsburgh had some of the same kind of players in its own lineup on Tuesday, including winger Bobby Farnham, who has compiled 24 penalty minutes in 11 career games before recording his first NHL point. Some folks will go over the top and call for Rinaldo to be banned from the league. The same thing happened earlier this week when Chicagos Daniel Carcillo, a former Flyer and himself a repeat offender, was given a six-game suspension for a boarding play of his own. Rinaldo doesnt need to be run out of the game, but it wouldnt hurt him to sit for a couple of weeks to contemplate his dangerous hit and the flippant way in which he addressed it. After his actions and words on Tuesday night, its clear Rinaldo has more than a few lessons to learn. Gerardo Flores Jersey . Patton told The Baltimore Sun that he took an Adderall pill four days before the season finished, trying to improve his short-term focus. "I took one because I was stupid," Patton told The Sun. Raul Jimenez Jersey .S. Basketball Writers Association. McDermott, who finished his career at Creighton as college basketballs fifth-leading scorer, accepted the honour from Hall of Famer Oscar Robertson at AT&T Stadium, site of the Final Four. http://www.soccermexicojerseysteamshop.com/mario-osuna-mexico-jersey/ .C. -- The RBC Cups semifinal participants were decided by a pair of overtime games.The Vancouver Canucks signed restricted free agent defenceman Chris Tanev to a one-year contract on Saturday. Tanev, 24, had six goals and 11 assists in 64 games with the Canucks this season. He was originally ssigned as a free agent by the Canucks in May, 2010. Andres Guardado Jersey. In 156 career games, all with Vancouver, Tanev has eight goals and 19 assists. The 2013-14 season marked Tanevs first full NHL campaign. Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).