Kane told host Matt Sekeres on TEAM 1040

in FanArts 08.05.2019 07:57
von Dogcat250 • Halb Gott | 1.156 Beiträge

If Evander Kane wants to remain in Winnipeg with the Jets, he isnt giving any straight answers about it. In an interview with Vancouvers TEAM 1040 on Tuesday, the NHL winger was vague on the question of whether or not he wanted to play for the team anymore. "Well, I think Im a Winnipeg Jet right now," Kane told host Matt Sekeres on TEAM 1040. "And, you know, theres been speculation and rumours the three years since I got there. So, you know, well see what happens and well carry on as if Im a Winnipeg Jet." "Theres not a yes in there," added Sekeres. "And some Jets fans might say you know, why doesnt he want to play for us? Why isnt he absolutely fully on board for playing for us? Youre shaking your finger at me." "No, I think..." answered Kane. "...Im training hard and getting ready for this season. Last summer I didnt have a full summer of training due to some surgery I had, so I found it really important for me to start training early and get myself in the best shape possible for the upcoming season." Kane, who signed a six-year, $31.5 million contract with the Jets in 2012, has been the subject of trade rumours since last season. He scored 19 goals and added 22 assists in 63 games with the Jets in 2013-14. In five NHL seasons, hes hit the 30-goal mark once - during the 2011-2012 campaign. In 324 career games with the franchise, the 22-year-old has 99 goals and 200 points. Brandon Brooks Jersey .C. -- After turning Tobacco Road into "Raleigh Top," Tennessee is headed to the round of 16. Jake Elliott Jersey .Corey Brewer had 19 points eight rebounds, five assists and five steals for the Timberwolves, who snapped a six-game losing streak and won for just the third time since Ricky Rubio went out with an injured ankle on Nov. http://www.officialphiladelphiaeaglesfootball.com/authentic-jalen-mills-jersey-womens . Especially after he got ejected. "How many innings was that?" he wondered. Alshon Jeffery Jersey . -- Edwin Encarnacion hit a three-run homer, Colby Rasmus drove in two runs and the Toronto Blue Jays beat the Detroit Tigers 9-4 on Saturday. Tommy McDonald Jersey .com) - Ryan Miller made 28 saves to record his fifth shutout of the season and second in as many nights as the Vancouver Canucks defeated the Carolina Hurricanes 3-0 on Friday.Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn.ca. Four rivalry matchups will kick start the 2014-15 NHL regular season schedule tonight as all 30 teams firmly set their gaze on a Stanley Cup-winning season. In a league that has enjoyed considerable parity over the past number of seasons just securing a spot in the post-season will be a challenge for several teams. Points are hard to come by and shootout wins can sometimes be the difference between a team going on in mid-April or just simply going home! While the leagues competition committee has tinkered with the playing rules to make some minor changes - primarily in an effort to generate more offence a€“ heres my perspective on adjustment of the shootout process and increase the odds of determining a winner in the overtime period. Im thrilled with the elimination of the spin-o-rama move from the shootout process. The circus atmosphere reserved for the All-Star Games skills competition had no rightful place in determining the eventual winning team in the regular season. A clear unfair advantage was granted to the shooter over the goalkeeper. The move, which I first saw introduced by Bobby Orr and later perfected by Denis Savard at high speed, is without question a skilled move. The difference here, however, is that these gents performed the move in close quarters with the possibility of being checked by an opponent; none of which exists during a penalty shot or shootout. The longstandiing rule whereby the puck must be kept in forward motion toward the goal line often appeared to be violated without consequence.dddddddddddd To the naked eye, the puck stopped or even travelled in a backward direction through the spin move or the hard stop and go that some players utilized. Expanded video review capabilities under Rule 38 will allow a broader discretion to Hockey Operations to determine the legitimacy of all potential goals and can include forward motion of the puck toward the goal line during a penalty shot or shootout. The process should now provide more acceptable legal parameters for the shooter to operate under, pitted against the ability of the goalkeeper to defend. A change to Rule 84 just might determine the outcome of a tied game before even entering the shootout session. Teams will now switch ends prior to the start of overtime in the regular season following a dry scrape of the ice surface. Fresh ice will surely help to enhance the four-on-four level of play. More importantly, however, is the statistic that more goals are scored in the second period due to the longer change from the players bench. I see these as positive changes in determining a winner. To finish off todays feature, congratulations to veteran linesman Jean Morin for his return to action after missing all of last season due to a serious back injury and surgery. Jean is a top notch linesman and the game is certainly better with his return. Cmon Ref looks forward to answering your questions beginning Thursday. Let the games begin! Wholesale Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys China Cheap Stitched Yankees Jerseys Cheap Stitched Rays Jerseys Wholesale Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Wholesale Tigers Jerseys Royals Jerseys China Cheap Stitched Twins Jerseys Cheap Stitched Astros Jerseys Wholesale Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys China Wholesale Mariners Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Rangers Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Braves Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys Wholesale Mets Jerseys Cheap Stitched Phillies Jerseys Wholesale Nationals Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Online Wholesale Reds Jerseys Cheap Brewers Jerseys Online Cheap Pirates Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Authentic Cheap Rockies Jerseys Authentic Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Authentic Cheap Padres Jerseys Online Wholesale Giants Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).