BERLIN -- Borussia Dortmund needed extra time to grind out a 2-0 win at second-division 1860 Munich in the second round of the G

in Regeln und Informationen 19.03.2018 06:12
von jokergreen0220 • Halb Gott | 2.085 Beiträge

BERLIN -- Borussia Dortmund needed extra time to grind out a 2-0 win at second-division 1860 Munich in the second round of the German Cup on Tuesday. Adrianna Franch Jersey . Dortmund made the breakthrough in the 105th minute with a penalty from substitute Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang. Marco Reus was fouled by Munich midfielder Dominik Stahl, who was sent off, and Aubameyang sent goalkeeper Gabor Kiraly the wrong way. Henrikh Mkhitaryan sealed the victory in the 107th when he rounded the goalkeeper, cut inside a defender and slotted to the empty net, after a fine cross from Jonas Hofmann. Elsewhere, Wolfsburg defeated second-division Aalen 2-0 at home, Augsburg won 3-0 at third-division Preussen Muenster, and second-division SV Sandhausen eliminated the lowest-ranked remaining side by winning 3-1 at fourth-tier Wiedenbrueck. Bayer Leverkusen was playing later. Blank Jersey . The Grizzlies erased most of a 25-point deficit before Durant, the leagues scoring champion, got hot. Emily Sonnett Jersey .3 million qualifying offer to outfielder Michael Cuddyer on Monday. http://www.uswntproshop.com/c-31-casey-short-usa-jersey.aspx . Im very excited about the playoffs, particularly in the Western Conference with amazing match-ups, as well as the wonderful local story in the Toronto Raptors. It should be a blast. Here are my predictions, but based upon my lousy prognostications during the NCAA Tournament, you might be better off going the other way on some of mine - particularly with the Raptors, who I hope and pray are able to win an incredibly difficult match-up.NEW YORK, N.Y. -- Detroit Red Wings forward Gustav Nyquist was named the NHLs first star of the week Monday after leading all players with six goals last week. Nyquist also had one assist over the stretch as the Red Wings earned seven of a possible eight points to move into the first wild-card spot in the Eastern Conference standings. New York Rangers goaltender Henrik Lundqvist ppicked up the second star after posting a 3-0-0 record with a 1. Tobin Heath Jersey. 67 goals-against average, .942 save percentage and one shutout. The third star went to Boston Bruins forward Jarome Iginla. He scored five goals over four games to help the Bruins move into top spot in the overall standings and extend their winning streak to 12 games entering play Monday night. Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).