The name of the tree

in Regeln und Informationen 19.04.2019 08:52
von ylq • Anwärter | 57 Beiträge

The name of the tree in the mountain, the taste of the hometown is very tasteful, and it is closely related to the plot of the life of the farmer and family. There is a kind of tree called chicken bone, the wood is very brittle, and the skin on the tree is a layer of vertical stripes, which are easy to fold whether it is live tree or dry. Another tree is called a dog bone. The skin on the tree is as thin as paper. Be careful to divide several layers with your hands. The skin is clean and the trunk is particularly smooth. The wood is hard and hard after being dry. The names of the two trees coincide with the farm life, and it is interesting to have another kind of opportunity. One is called the iron commander, the other is the nickname of the nine old two, like a person. These two kinds of wood are the first choice for the upper furniture, hard as iron, one-on-one solid. Our hometown is reluctant, and people who don��t look back at the South Wall are called Jiu Er Er Cheap Cigarettes Usa Free Shipping. If they are born like a hook, they must be determined to do things. They are not bent. They are hard as iron. This is a good thing. In addition to the characteristics of green, there is also the difficulty of transplanting, and the parks in the city rarely see them. I remember that in order to transplant a nine-two (an canopy like an artificially trimmed umbrella) to the city square, I tried my best. The tree was dug up with a large area of ??roots and soil, and the roots and soil were wrapped in plastic, and the trunks were tied with other wooden trunks and transported to the square. Let the experts use the soil fertilizer to use the rooting powder, and use the enthusiasm, and then this guy is still decided to leave. These two guys are a bit bullish and they don't know anything about it. What kind of cow is cow, not alive Buy Newport Cigarettes Wholesale, who is afraid, let you make a landscape tree, but also can not make a promise? But used to make fire, stupid burning in the fire. cut. I sincerely say that this kind of tree is really hot, and the fire is burning more and more, burning into charcoal, and the firepower is still strong. The real commander, the real two, also the name of the tree, their own characteristics are concealed with a yin and a yang, just as the martial arts have a master of poisoning, but also have a detoxification of famous doctors, each other, is doomed to change the world's rivers and lakes, without them The rivers and lakes have no life. There is a kind of tree called lacquered wood tree. It is a baby in the mountain forest. Every year, when it comes to the season, many people in the hometown go to the mountains to paint, sometimes it takes a few months to go home, but of course the harvest is Very impressive. Brought back is the best harvest of the year - soil paint Buy Newport Online. These people who go up the mountain are all young and green. Whenever they go down, you will know how much this year's harvest from the color of their hands or ears and cheeks. Their skin is all black or black. The painter found the lacquered wood trees in the many trees in the forest, climbed onto the lacquered wood tree, and cut a lot of small holes on each lacquered wood tree. At the end of each small mouth, the hard card had a clam shell. There are many such mouths and clams on each lacquered wood tree. Time passes by, slowly, the lacquered wood tree leaches a mucus, which is the earth paint, and the clam shell is specially used to pick up the lacquer that flows down. When the painter goes up to the mountain to eat and live in the mountains, the time for cutting paint must be accurate. After cutting each tree obliquely, and then placing each clam, things only begin. Their later days were to plant trees under the tree every day, collect the paint in the clam shells, and then put them into a slightly larger special bag and continue to repeat the matter. After all, there is not much lacquered wood in a mountain. A beam bends, the number of slopes, the mountains and mountains are looking for Newport Cigarette Cartons, and the days are long. The footsteps fly like this in the forest, and in a blink of an eye, they go to another mountain and practice their skills. The tree is as easy as a monkey, and the tree is as smart as a tree. Eyes like an eagle can instantly lock the next target. The real good lacquer is free of a bit of impurities. It must be carefully collected in each clamshell. There must be no dust, like morning dew. When the lacquer is just leached, it is white as a pulp, and then black lacquer is used to paint wooden furniture. It is excellent, smooth and durable. When lacquering furniture, the paint is transparent yellow, such as cauliflower oil clear. Brushing over and over again, brushing on the side, the wood grain is as clear as ever, the master will tell you, OK. I told me that it is the best color to let the furniture shine. Unfortunately, some people want you to brush into other colors, so you have to add some real colors that are not paint, in order to achieve the effect they demand, in fact, this is not good. The transparent color of the paint from the white to the last of life is the perfect life of the lacquered wood in the mountains. Then this lacquered wood tree is not good? This tree is very toxic. If the unsuitable person walks by the tree or does not intend to touch the leaves, you will be miserable. The lighter face quickly became hot on the face, and the skin was irritated by erythema. The hand had to catch it and grasp it more itch. It lasted for many days. Severe dizziness, redness and swelling, convulsions, and serious to non-large hospitals. The hometown people said that this is called ruthenium (spoken language, I don't know how to write this word, oh). In the early years, no one dared to be so delicate. When the body was not right, he went to the hospital for treatment. When the hometown people encounter this situation (now the hometown people are still using it Order Newport Cigarettes, but they don��t dare to promote it, the aunts listen to it), there is a cure method. It��s a simple hometown. There is a tree called a scorpion tree. The scorpion tree grows very weak. The branches are like willows, and no one cooks on the fire. The tree is covered with a skin like a scale, such as the scorpion used by women in the morning. The scales extend from the root to the top. Therefore, it is not strange to call the scorpion tree. It is also called the sapwood tree. Anyone who has the lacquer wood poison, just put the leaves of the arborvitae in the pot and cook it with the boiled water. Normal as yesterday, like a doctor in the world, and a dream like Nanke. If you don't believe it, you can ask the hometown people, and listen to it. The hometown people said that Qimu (lacquered wood tree) should be changed with Yagi (Zizishu). The bigger the tree, the stronger the temper and the stronger the toxicity, but there is a special treatment to it. You said that this world is not blaming me. I just wondered, there are many stories in the mountains of the country that I don��t know. It��s a problem. Although I still know it after I know it, I know it��s better than I don��t know, right?

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).