A small stone is

in Regeln und Informationen 19.04.2019 08:52
von ylq • Anwärter | 57 Beiträge

A small stone is placed in the small storage box on the bedside. Stones are the size of a baby fist. Originally thought of using it to decorate potted aloe vera, aloe vera did not survive, simply placed the stone, placed in the invisible storage box, the stone and aloe vera were brought back from Yunnan Newport Cigarette Cartons. To be exact, the aloe vera comes from Yushang, and the stone comes from Xishuangbanna, with a distance of more than 250 kilometers. Sudden thoughts changed their life trajectory. I think it is not easy to come to the Spring City. I have to take something away, so I will find the city in the next few months. Aloe vera is a must-have of Yang Aunt, who is allowed to take it. A companion in the same company picks up the mango and poisons the mango white liquid Newport 100'S Cigarettes. Aloe vera can restrain this poison. A large bunch of aloe vera with the rhizome just followed us from the top to the face of the Xishuang version of the companion Cigarette Cartons Wholesale, and soon there is a lot of aloe vera. We are not willing to abandon them in the vast sea of ??people. Discard it into a trash can. More is our own selfishness, I want to bring it back, even if it is one of the rivers, the land with different paths will get many names, just like the angry youths who came in the Republic of China: a big The change will change a new name, and there will be many names along the way. Many of these names record the experience of a lifetime. The Mekong River in the world is called Jiujiang through Vietnam, and the country is called the Lijiang River. The Lancang River flows through Jinghong City in Xishuangbanna, and there is a Xishuangbanna Bridge in the bridge industry. This baby fist-sized flower stone comes from the riverbank under the bridge. Perhaps the source of its life is not in the riverbank under the Xishuangbanna Bridge. It is in the distant Tanggula Mountain. When I saw it, it was lying freely among the many stones, receiving the infiltration of warm water. I can't identify which one is it. It looks the same as its kind, but the shape is slightly different, not to mention the dark night Order Newport Cigarettes. The lights are dazzling, and the lacquer is black on the water. The light from the flashlight hits the bottom of the water directly. The water surface reflects a little bit of glare. Looking at the numerous stones in the water, I touched a flower stone that is not too big, like a baby fist. I held it all the way, and I took it to the youth hostel. I imagine it is the world. The most beautiful thing is the most fragile glass beads. I imagined a small aloe vera with flower stones in the pot and one or two green weeds. Aloe vera grows up slowly, there will be new flower pots, and new aloes will grow. That would be a beautiful and beautiful picture. From the bunch of aloes, I picked the smallest two. Because they just can grow into the narrow basin I found. The stone was placed outside, and it was afraid that people would come and go. The next day I took them away from Xishuangbanna, left Yunnan, and returned to the north to return home. The aloe vera looks very lively, and I placed it in the sunny place. The stone is still in the air, waiting for the aloe to rest and rest. The rain did not shine for a long time, and the rain came. In the memory, the rain has been going on for many days, and the earth carrying the aloe vera is constantly spitting water bubbles. I couldn't help it. I pulled out the aloe vera, the leaves were green, and the rhizome had decayed to no more. I tore off its roots and left the green leaves full of signs of life and changed to new land. Imagine that it can survive, imagine that it can grow tall, imagine that I can still prepare a new basin for it, imagine that the stone can be placed in the basin, and occasionally one or two green grasses leave home again. At the time, it was still very energetic in the land. I had to take the stone away, leaving the aloe to continue to recuperate. It was not an accidental accident, I met a teacher. This teacher is good at painting peony and is also good at planting potted plants. There was a pot of prickly pears on her table. At the beginning, there were only four small cylinders standing upright Free Newport Carton. Later, small green grass grew in the basin, and a new small ball was formed above the small column. The direction of my aloe vera has not survived. Listening to the family, the leaves are all rotted and dried up. I was thinking about buying a pot of aloe vera and putting the stone in the basin. This decision has been delayed for too long, and the enthusiasm for the idea has long been lost. The flower stone is still there, but I was placed in a storage box that my eyes could not see. Sometimes I suddenly think of it. I still have a flower stone brought back from Xishuangbanna. I am still imagining the size of a baby fist. One day, I will buy a potted plant, maybe not aloe vera. The flower stone is placed in the basin, I look at it - the world of things!

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).