REGINA - Hugh Charles latest stay in Saskatchewan was a short one. [url=http://www.ramsauthenticshop.com/Youth-Troy-Hill-Rams-Je

in Regeln und Informationen 19.03.2018 06:11
von jokergreen0220 • Halb Gott | 2.085 Beiträge

REGINA - Hugh Charles latest stay in Saskatchewan was a short one. Troy Hill Jersey . The Roughriders released Charles on Wednesday after the international running back made his season debut in Saskatchewans 26-13 loss to B.C. in Regina last week. Charles had 86 yards on 13 carries in the game but also committed a key fumble that led to the Lions winning field goal. He was signed by the Roughriders after being released by Edmonton before the start of the regular season. Charles began his career in Saskatchewan, and heading into this campaign he had 2,084 rushing yards on 388 attempts over seven seasons and 15 touchdowns with the Roughriders and Eskimos. He also had 995 receiving yards and six touchdowns. The Roughriders have been linked recently to international running back Will Ford, who was released by Winnipeg earlier this week. Saskatchewan also released linebacker Adrian Moten and defensive lineman Richard Sumlin. Jamon Brown Jersey . The Raptors had an early deadline Sunday, a dreaded afternoon game, and they left the bulk of their work until the last minute, as theyve done so many times before. Cory Littleton Jersey . Louis Blues and Buffalo Sabres came to an agreement on a big trade that may only offer incremental improvement to the Blues in their quest for a Stanley Cup. http://www.ramsauthenticshop.com/Youth-Joe-Namath-Rams-Jersey/ . With Bernard hurt, the second-round pick has emerged.Hill ran for 152 yards during a 27-10 win at New Orleans on Sunday, his second big game. He also ran for 154 yards against Jacksonville earlier this season.GLASGOW -- Canadas Ryan Bester is confident a Commonwealth Games gold medal is in his future. He will just have to wait a little longer. Bester grabbed an early lead before Scotlands Darren Burnett took over and ran away with the mens singles lawn bowling final 21-9 on Friday. It was a disappointing end to the tournament for Bester, who was looking for Canadas first-ever gold at the Games in lawn bowling -- a sport also commonly referred to as lawn bowls. "I just wasnt good enough and Darren played well," said Bester. "Too many short bowls. Thats what happens but Im still quite happy with silver in Scotland." As he should be. The 29-year-old became the first Canadian to finish second in the event since W.S. MacDonald won silver at the 1934 Commonwealth Games in London. In a sport where many of the competitors are much older, Bester should have plenty more chances to climb atop the podium. "At the end silver is brilliant," said the Hanover, Ont., native. "Canada has never won gold in the lawn bowls, so thats my goal." Bester lives and plays professionally in Australia, and has picked up an accent since moving there following a bronze-medal victory at 2006 Commonwealth Games in Melbourne. Asked if he thought a gold medal will ever come his way, he simply replied with: "Eventually." "(Silver) is not too bad," he added with a smile. "I still have a few years left to try to win it." Bester led 3-0 after the three ends, but Burnett scored four in the fifth and three more in the sixth to blow the game wide open at 10-3 in front of a partisan crowd at picturesque Kelvingrove Lawn Bowls Centre. A small pocket of Canadian supporters tried to geet behind their man, but Bester couldnt recover as Burnett built an insurmountable lead. Rob Havenstein Jersey. "I dropped a couple short and then he got a four and a three," said Bester. "Once he got off to a big lead I was a bit chasing, which is pretty hard to do." Bester chipped away to make it 14-9 in the 15th end, but three more from Burnett in the 16th all but sealed it. The two men shook hands afterwards, with the Scottish crowd hailing the police officer who had to lobby for time off from work to be able to compete at the Games. "I came in with confidence knowing that I was going to get a medal," said the 38-year-old Burnett. "To get gold is icing on the cake. "I started most of my games with a dodgy first few ends and I wanted to come in and put Ryan under pressure. I did that and, thankfully, his hitting was slightly off today." In Fridays bronze-medal match, Australias Aron Sherriff defeated New Zealands Shannon McIlroy 21-8. Bester made his debut at the Commonwealth Games in Manchester, England, at the age of 17 back in 2002, and became the first Canadian to win a world title when he took home the pairs crown two years later. Although the sport is popular in many corners of the world, Bester said it would be nice if his performance in Scotland helps get more people in Canada interested. "Hopefully people just go out and give the sport a try," said Bester, whose home club will be the site of lawn bowling when Gold Coast, Australia, hosts next Commonwealth Games in 2018. "Im sure theyll fall in love with it. "Its exactly the same as curling. Everyone loves watching that in Canada. This can be the summer-type of curling." Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).