At 7:06 pm on March 25th

in Regeln und Informationen 23.03.2019 07:49
von ylq • Anwärter | 57 Beiträge

At 7:06 pm on March 25th, 18th, the road to the return journey gradually became dark. In the dimly lit hall, the time on the display screen could not be seen, and the front of the scene was blurred. I had to go closer and go closer. Holding the mobile phone to see the little friend sent a message: "I got on the bus", and suddenly there was no sound in the waiting room of Nuoda. The thoughts drifted a little far, a little bit in vain. The dreams are all gone. When I grabbed the ticket and ran on the train, my expectations, sitting around listening to the slight, a little burnout, the sumptuous dinner, the faces of everyone when the light and shadows were mottled, accompanied by the singing of the guitar, the shoulders in the drizzle and missed , so clear and so far away. For the first time in this life, I went to the distance for a thousand miles. I will be afraid, I will be nervous, and I will not want to put myself in my pocket at the moment I walk into the venue. I was a little bit smirking, and in fact I really laughed. I laughed at the moment and I was embarrassed Cheap Marlboro Free Shipping. Think about yourself in the past, as if it has always been like this, everything is relieved. Living in such a world, anxiety is a compulsory homework. Every day, every day, people are radiant and bright in front of themselves. Every day, people are successful every day. Every day, people are on the road to change. I hid my head in the sand like an ostrich and said, "I can't see, I can't see, I can't see the secret imagination. Just stick to it and don't slack off it Marlboro Wholesale. Maybe there will be a turnaround one day. But the teacher said: "Writing requires talent. "Gift, I don't feel that I have any talents. I have always been an ordinary child. I am struggling every day, for life, for my dreams, for all these days, to make psychological construction for my cousin who is studying high school Cigarettes Free Shipping, tell her first To accept life - the original family can not give her everything she needs, tell her to recognize the world - can only rely on herself. Persuaded her to take the self-test, persuaded her to choose a practical class of medical care, let her plan for the future earlier. As far as possible Breaking her illusions about the world, I don't know if this is cruel? I just suddenly thought of myself when I was studying, and others said to me: "Don't worry, graduated, you have a lifetime to work, 17 or 18 years old. It is the age at which the dolls run around the school. "I believe, so I have done nothing, live simple, do you believe in three points and one line? In the near future, I dare not go to a place with people, dare not go to a strange environment, there is no way to talk to others." Effective communication. Just dare to stay in the environment that you think is safe, like "flowers in the greenhouse", like me - and the cousin who is almost a native family, should be more brave and harder, but it seems It��s a bit ironic if I haven��t resisted the wind and rain. If someone told me the truth about the world, maybe I won��t be so embarrassed, my confidence will not be completely broken, and everything I��ve built will not be broken. I hope cousin, At least don't take so many detours. My life is too late to start, and my understanding is too low. I have to repair it bit by bit. Watching movies, going to the playground, trying new things, taking the comfort zone step by step, going through, going Be brave. On March 25th, 18, the first time in my life, I went to a distant, completely strange place. I was very happy, very happy Wholesale Marlboro Cigarettes, and spent two days in my dreams. Then I found that it was not so difficult, nor There is no way to communicate with others. Yes, I am never a talented person. The teacher said, "Let's read more." Then read more. There is nothing to be frustrated, today is not tomorrow, tomorrow is not the day after tomorrow, the day after tomorrow After the day, after a long period of time, one day I will write an article that makes others feel satisfied, isn't it true that the train is reached in some dim light, and as the crowd finds their place, there is never a moment that is as stable as it is now. The title page of Silent Confession reads: "We will live our lives for the rest of our lives and find ourselves. "Maybe now, maybe the future Cheap Wholesale Cigarettes, I will always find my true self. One day I can face the bleak life. For the first time in this life, I began to believe that even if it was a storm, I was not afraid to face it."

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).