I would like to send

in Regeln und Informationen 23.03.2019 07:49
von ylq • Anwärter | 57 Beiträge

I would like to send a message to the editors and friends of Shangrao for a gathering in Tiannanhaibei. When I left, a friend said, "Come on, come to Japan, we will have a chance to come next," the girl next to me said: " I am afraid that it will be indefinite afterwards." The people underneath will follow. "No, no, how can I say it when I was drinking yesterday, and I will come over again next time," and everyone will stop talking Order Newports Online. It seems that it is a pity to acquiesce to this compromise. Maybe it is not the next time. I sigh in my heart. I am a person who is not willing to say anything, even at this time, habitually plus maybe two words Newport Wholesale. I always refuse to say too much. I always feel that some words are spoken. It��s too cold and thin. We always like to talk to the end of the day Newport Short, see you back, have time to talk, and meet again next time... However, it is always more difficult than imagined. Even if time is not harassed, they will kill each other. He may become a family, change his job, and lose the shame of his first encounter. Although the years are wide and wide, it can be more than two people's encounters, but narrow only between the first line. Among thousands of people, there are unexpected encounters, three words and two words, one Qinghuan, and no one has deliberately stopped. They feel that the days are so long, the road is not too far, there is always a good time, but unfortunately, the rest of life has no chance Cheap Marlboro Free Shipping. We will never see you again. Bye-bye, it is no longer the time for you and me. After many years, the memory has gradually faded, and gradually, the joy of reunion has been lost. After that, there is no need for a reunion. How many sentiments are there, such as the time of the fire? If the fire is extinguished, the weak flames will jump in each other's hearts. If you keep your heart, you will hatch a fire, and you will rely on each other to warm up. If you exile in the years, you will become dim until it goes out. . If you know, some people will not see each other after a haste, will you talk more, look at it a little more, and then remember to remember? On the way back, stop at a fast food restaurant at the station, one body The short-haired girl in a trench coat sat down not far away, and the independent and elegant temperament once attracted my attention. Suddenly there is an impulse to say hello, ask her where she is going Cigarette Tobacco For Sale Online, or ask some small things that are not marginal. It��s the same as the girl��s family, not just to talk about it. It��s just that I feel that it��s a pity that someone who is so dusty but can��t get along but can��t get acquainted. But I feel too rash. When she looks back, she has already hurried away. In the same place, I can��t help but laugh at myself. I��m too obsessed. Sometimes, I don��t know if it��s wrong with me, or I��ve lost my time. Perhaps the time is like a wind and rain, people are like falling flowers, all the way to the wind and flowers, you and I walked by, and you can only get three or two when you try your best. The rest will only be scattered with the wind, and you will be left in the air. When I got home, it was close to the early morning. I changed my slippers into the house. Only the cat squatted on the sofa. I looked up at me and looked at my hair. I felt like I had never been to the door, as if I had never met. who.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).