ardize any possible investigations.Mexico, whi

in Regeln und Informationen 16.03.2018 02:57
von riluowanying123 • Anwärter | 76 Beiträge

The Canadian trainer for Asafa Powell and Sherone Simpson insists he didnt give the sprinters performance-enhancing drugs and says its time for them to take "responsibility for their doping instead of looking around for a scapegoat." In a statement Tuesday, Torontos Chris Xuereb is quoted as saying he has done nothing wrong since the Jamaicans hired him in May to provide massage therapy and nutritional help. Powell, the former 100-metre record holder, and Simpson, a three-time Olympic medallist , tested positive for the stimulant oxilofrine at the Jamaican championships last month. Their agent, Paul Doyle, contends something in the new supplements the sprinters were taking caused it and "Chris is the one that provided those." The email quotes Xuereb as saying he was disappointed the athletes are blaming him for their violations. "It is time the athletes took responsibility for their doping instead of looking around for a scapegoat, whether that person is their therapist, bartender or anyone else," says the email, which details Xuerebs relationship with the sprinters. "Athletes keep using the same story, which is to blame the scapegoat for their own wrongdoing." Earlier Tuesday, Italian police formally placed Powell, Simpson and Xuereb under criminal investigation for violating the countrys doping laws. The move came a day after Italian police confiscated unidentified substances in a raid on the hotel where the three were staying in the northeastern town of Lignano Sabbiadoro, following the athletes positive tests. Police told the AP the raids were executed after a tip from the World Anti-Doping Agency. Doyle said he and the sprinters worked in conjunction with WADA on the raid after becoming suspicious that Xuereb might have given them supplements laced with a banned substance. Doyle also said Powell and Simpson were aware of the impending raid, but Xuereb was kept out of the loop. "Asafa and Sherone have been tested more than 100 times each through their career ... and never turned in a positive test," Doyle told the AP in a phone interview. "Now they change their supplements and the first time they get tested, they have a positive test? It has to be something in those new supplements that has caused it. Chris is the one that provided those. "Were not saying he did anything deliberate, but its in those supplements." In the email statement from Xuerebs account, he is quoted as saying he "did not provide any banned or illegal substances to Asafa Powell or Sherone Simpson." The statement says all the vitamins Xuereb provided to the sprinters were found to be legal by Italian police. "I do not know what these athletes were taking in addition to what I suggested to them," the statement said. "Although I suggested certain vitamins to these athletes, it is ultimately the athletes responsibility to accept or reject my suggestion. "Unfortunately, it appears that these athletes were not solely following my suggestions or WADAs guidelines. These guidelines are in place so all athletes can have a clean sport. Both athletes are clearly looking for a scapegoat. I am confident, and I have also spoken to researchers and the police, that I have done nothing wrong." Doyle said that while the sprinters had been led to believe everything they were taking was untainted, he and the athletes should have been more responsible about which supplements they used. "In hindsight, we shouldve been given a list, made sure we got a list," Doyle said. "The extent of what I did, I said to (Xuereb) in a text message, that all supplements have to be cleared by me first. He never cleared them with me. He did send them in an invoice that had the names of supplements in there that he had purchased. But that was it. I didnt have the ingredient list." Eric Rowe Jersey . -- Matt Kuchar and Harris English ran away with the Franklin Templeton Shootout, shooting a 14-under 58 on Sunday in the final-round scramble to break the tournament course record. Cameron Fleming Jersey . Its the second straight game Bell has scored in extra time for Kelowna, which beat the Brandon Wheat Kings 6-5 on Friday, and he now has four game-winning goals on the season. http://www.cheappatriotsjerseyselite.com/?tag=cheap-dwayne-allen-jersey . The Vancouver coach and an announced sellout crowd of 18,910 watched in dismay as the Canucks lost 7-4 to the New York Islanders on Monday night by squandering a 3-0 lead in the third period. Kevin Faulk Jersey . Bjorn, who had a 36-hole total of 8-under 134, made a testing six-foot putt to save par on the 16th and a birdie on the 17th before bogeying the final hole after a misjudged approach shot. American Kevin Streelman was in second place after shooting a 69. Vincent Valentine Jersey .J. -- Pitcher Carl Pavano is retiring after 14 major league seasons. SAN SALVADOR, El Salvador -- Regional soccer officials said Tuesday that they are investigating claims by Salvadoran national team players that they were offered money to help Honduras advance in World Cup qualifying play.Honduras leads Canada in the CONCACAF competition to determine which teams in the region advance to the 2018 World Cup. It would lose its current second place in Group A only if Canada won by a wide margin in a game Tuesday night with El Salvador, which has already been eliminated from qualifying.Salvadoran players said in Vancouver, British Columbia, that a Salvadoran businessman offered them money to help Honduras by winning, tying or losing by a close margin against Canada.The regional soccer body CONCACAF said in a statement that it is aware of the claims made by El Salvadors national team in relation to their upcoming qualifying match for the 20118 FIFA World Cup and is looking into the matter.ddddddddddddCONCACAF did not release any details, saying: No further information can be given at this moment in order not to jeopardize any possible investigations.Mexico, which already qualified, was playing Honduras on Tuesday night. But a lopsided Honduras loss to Mexico combined with a lopsided Canadian victory could knock Honduras out of qualifying for the 2018 World Cup in Russia.Ricardo Padilla, the businessman named by the Salvadoran players, told local media in El Salvador that he had indeed offered the players money and said he had done so before.Hugo Carrillo, an official at the Salvadoran Soccer Federation, said that we are going to cooperate 100 percent to clear this situation up. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).