In fifteen years, I took a l

in Regeln und Informationen 25.02.2019 08:10
von ylq • Anwärter | 57 Beiträge

In fifteen years, I took a look at the road that I walked through. There was too much hardship and joy. This road is too long. On this road, there are many small dots, like pearls that are sprinkled, shining in the sun.le say that mothers are the greatest and warmest. In the usual composition Marlboro Lights, the mother wrote the most, I think, perhaps this is the reason why most of the family's father is out of the country for a long time and does not communicate with the children! In my memory Newport 100S, Dad's shadow always looks very vague. I remember that sometimes my dad had a tall look in my mind. When was it, I couldn��t remember it. With this opportunity to write a text, let me use my pen to write about my "strange" dad! In my impression, it is rare to see Dad laugh. Maybe, in my opinion, Dad doesn't even laugh at all. His face is all day and night, and people can't tell how his expression is. It's hard to see that it is hi or sad. At that time, I was naively thinking that my father hated me very much and didn't want to talk to me Cigarettes For Sale, so I was squinting all day. One later thing I found out that I was completely wrong. I remember that at this time of the year, the weather was cold and the wind was blowing, and the face felt like acupuncture. The test of the mid-term exam was down, and I waited with expectation, but I was afraid, and I was afraid that I couldn��t get it right Newport Cigarettes. The paper was sent to me, and the test was OK. My heart was finally relaxed a lot. After school, I was on my way home, screaming at the song I loved to sing, jumping all the way Cigarette Online, and the trees on the side of the road swayed with the wind, as if I was happy for me. Occasionally, I flew a few birds in the sky. Oh, is that proud of me? I ran home with joy and went to the yard and smelled the smell of the food. I know that this is definitely the mother��s scent. Meal! I sneaked into the kitchen and hid behind my mother, scared my mother and said, "This child, what is going on today, so happy!" I told my mother that I had a good test this time, my mother laughed. Now, I know this is the best encouragement my mother has for me. When Dad came back, Mom quickly said to Dad: "Shantou has done a good job this time. How do you encourage her?" Dad didn't say anything, turned and turned into the back room, my heart was a little inner, I walked on the small road where I walked almost every day. A cold wind blew, my face felt very cold, but my heart hurts. I don��t understand why Dad is like me. I don��t understand, really. . Walking and walking, unconsciously walked to the creek of the village, I sat by the river, watching the river flowing quietly, thinking: Where are they going? I feel that my eyes are looking at me behind me. I got up and turned my head. It��s Dad. I am very surprised. The eyes are the eyes I have been waiting for for a long time. It is encouragement and support. At that moment, I fully understood that Dad could not express. Love. I can only say that father and mother love are equally great.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).