The eyes are squinting

in Regeln und Informationen 25.02.2019 08:10
von ylq • Anwärter | 57 Beiträge

The eyes are squinting to see through everything, and the eyes can express everything. In life, there will be a lot of gaze, and I naturally experience and see a lot of gaze, including disdain, sympathy, caring Newport Cigarettes Coupons, friendly, and full of deep helplessness. But I still remember it so far, maybe the eyes I will remember all my life Newport 100S, but only the complicated eyes of that father Carton Of Marlboro Reds.ever, I can not care about these, but I am afraid of one thing, one person - father, especially afraid of his father's eyes. With a feeling of embarrassment, it was finally time to go home, walking on the road, a heart is like a drum, and it feels like I��m going to see my eyes. Finally arrived home, I saw my father sitting in front of the room and smoking a cigarette, blue-gray smoke rising. Father's face is looming. I walked to my father and just said something Marlboro Gold Pack, but when I looked up, I saw my father��s muddy eyes, and the lies that I had to carefully deceive were wiped out at this moment. The father was dressed very casually, and his upper body was a white shirt that was washed white. The pants were a new suit trousers. The hair seemed to be unruly and messy. Only the feet were clean and a pair of new shoes. My father looked up at me and I finally looked up and looked at my father in the eyes of my father. The father��s eyes are complex, with encouragement, comfort, love, sorrow, and a deep helplessness. The father finally spoke. He said slowly: "I didn't test it?" I nodded. I knew that my father had read everything. The father stood up and sighed for a long time, then looked at me with that kind of gaze for a long time before turning and leaving Carton Of Newports... father didn't say anything to me at the end, but I realized from his gaze his love and encouragement to me. Seeing the rainbow without storms. Regardless of how time changes, my father��s gaze will continue to accompany me on my way to life.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).