allowing nine goals against i

in Residenz des Hokage 13.02.2019 06:58
von jokergreen0220 • Halb Gott | 2.085 Beiträge

BALTIMORE -- Humbled and embarrassed one week earlier, the defending Super Bowl champion Baltimore Ravens cranked up the defence to earn another win over their favourite patsies, the Cleveland Browns. Markus Wheaton Eagles Jersey . Baltimore sacked Brandon Weeden five times, finally driving him out of the game with a thumb injury in the fourth quarter of a 14-6 victory on Sunday. After yielding 49 points and 510 yards in a lopsided loss at Denver, Baltimore (1-1) kept Cleveland out of the end zone. The Ravens came into the game ranked last in the NFL in total defence. "You have to have a short memory," said Terrell Suggs, who had six tackles and a sack. "We played really good on defence." The Browns (0-2) didnt score after halftime and gained only 85 yards over the final 30 minutes. "It was huge," Ravens linebacker Daryl Smith said. "You never want to out there and play the way we did in Denver. We just couldnt wait for the next game to come." Cleveland has scored only one touchdown in its first two games under first-year coach Rob Chudzinski. "We just have to keep grinding," Chudzinski said. "We have to keep working at it. The plays are there, the things are there. Were just off a little bit." Down 6-0 at halftime, Baltimore took the lead on a 5-yard run by Bernard Pierce with 5:13 left in the third quarter. The Ravens added a touchdown with 8:57 remaining on a 5-yard pass from Joe Flacco to rookie Marlon Brown. That was enough support for a charged-up Ravens defence. "After that game against Denver, we wanted to come back today and really show what we could do," tackle Haloti Ngata said. It all added up to the Ravens 11th straight win over Cleveland, a streak that began when John Harbaugh took over as Baltimores coach before the 2008 season. Its the longest active streak for one NFL team against another. Flacco went 22 for 33 for 211 yards. Just over an hour before kickoff, his wife gave birth to the couples second child. "Anytime you have a child, its one of your best days," Flacco said. "The game didnt go exactly how we wanted it to, but thats how weve won football games around here. Sometimes you have to do it in an ugly way." In the first half, Flacco was 2 for 6 for 9 yards on third down. "I wasnt frustrated because I looked at Joe, and Joe wasnt frustrated," Brown said. After halftime, Flacco went 7 for 8 for 87 yards on third down, getting six first downs in the process. Weeden completed 21 of 33 passes for 227 yards before he hit his right thumb on a Baltimore helmet during the follow-through. "I couldnt grip the ball, so I knew I had to come out," he said. "It really hurts. But the X-rays were negative." He was replaced by Jason Campbell with 3:34 left and Cleveland down 14-6. The Browns quickly turned the ball over on downs and Baltimore ran out the clock. Ravens running back Ray Rice left early in the fourth quarter with a strained hip flexor. He was limited to 36 yards and 13 carries before limping off the field and into the locker room. The afternoon began with the unveiling of a sign commemorating the Ravens Super Bowl victory last season. Once play began, it took Baltimore nearly 40 minutes to get on the scoreboard. "We had to take our time and be patient," Flacco said. "You know, it was only 6-0. No need to panic or get all crazy." Limited to 122 yards in the first half, the Ravens moved 80 yards in 12 plays on their opening possession of the third quarter to take a 7-6 lead. Before Pierce scored, Flacco went 3 for 3, completing all three passes on third down. The Browns led at halftime after Billy Cundiff kicked field goals of 21 and 51 yards, and Justin Tucker, who replaced Cundiff in Baltimore last season, missed from 50 and 44. Browns defensive tackle Phil Taylor shoved Rice in the facemask after the games second play from scrimmage, turning a third-and-13 into a first down. But Tucker misfired to end the 12-play drive. Clevelands first offensive play was a 53-yard pass to Jordan Cameron, setting up Cundiffs first field goal. The games next eight possessions ended with punts. The trend turned just before halftime, when a 27-yard completion from Flacco to Torrey Smith led to another missed field goal try by Tucker. Cleveland then moved 33 yards before Cundiff connected with 11 seconds left. The second half, however, belonged to Baltimore. The Browns made only five first downs after halftime and finished 4 for 15 on third downs. "We had a great camp, a great preseason," wide receiver Davone Bess said. "Were just not making the necessary plays. Third down, weve got to be able to own that down, and be able to execute in the critical moments of the game." Notes: Ravens DL Chris Canty sustained a groin injury. ... Browns LB Quentin Groves sprained his ankle. X-rays were negative. ... Ravens CB Chykie Brown strained his knee. ... DE Paul Kruger, who left Baltimore to sign as a free agent with Cleveland during the off-season, had three tackles and no sacks. Michael Bennett Eagles Jersey . - The Seattle Seahawks have signed nine players to 2014 future contracts, including quarterback B. Mike Wallace Jersey .S.-Portugal game on June 22 in the Amazonian jungle city of Manaus. FIFPro, the international soccer players union, had pressed FIFA to avoid the earliest kickoffs in the hottest and most humid weather. http://www.eaglesrookiestore.com/Eagles-Dallas-Goedert-Jersey/ . The Asheville, N.C. native, who signed as a free agent with the CFL club last May, didnt see any action with Edmonton this season after opening the year on the injured list.NASHVILLE, Tenn. - The Predators earned a rare shootout win.Ryan Ellis scored the decisive goal in the shootout to give Nashville a 4-3 victory over the Arizona Coyotes on Tuesday night.Mike Ribeiro, Ellis, and James Neal scored in regulation for Nashville, winners of two of three.In the tiebreaker, Ellis drove left before stretching to the right to slip the puck between Arizona goaltender Devan Dubnyk and the right post.I got a couple of moves in my bag, and that was just one of them, Ellis said. If it works, it works, if it doesnt, it doesnt. Tonight we were fortunate that it did.Nashville won just two of 11 shootouts last season and lost its only previous one of this season.Ellis also had two assists in the victory.Rob Klinkhammer, Keith Yandle, and Martin Erat scored for Arizona. The Coyotes have lost two straight.Following a 6-1 home loss Saturday to St. Louis, Arizona coach Dave Tippett was pleased with Tuesdays effort.We were looking for a response from our team, and we certainly got it, Tippett said. I thought Dubnyk played well in goal for us but our whole team competed in the areas that we wanted to a lot better.Klinkhammer scored the games first goal at 3:21 of the opening period.David Moss carried the puck into the Nashville zone on the right side before sending a pass to an unchecked Klinkhammer who was skating through the slot and had an easy tap-in for his second of the season.Ribeiro tied the game at 12:05 of the first at the tail end of a rare 4-on-1 rush off of an assist from Ellis. Ribeiro was trying to make a pass, but the puck slipped by Dubnyk.I was actually trying to pass and I kind of fanned on it, Ribeiro said. At the beginning, it was a 2-on-1 for me and I was going to try and pass to James and when I got inside the blue line, I saw two righties coming, so it was a 4-on-1. I was lucky on the goal, but we will take any goal.In the off-season, the Coyotes bought out the remaining three years of tthe four-year, $22 million deal he signed prior to the start of last season. Custom Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys. He then signed a one-year contract with the Predators for just over $1 million.Ellis gave Nashville its first lead of the game at 5:12 of the middle frame.Just three seconds after a penalty to Arizonas Brandon McMillan expired, Ellis beat Dubnyk to the short side with a wrist shot from the top of the right circle.Dubnyk made 23 saves in regulation in overtime. He is 1-0-1 on the young season.I want to give them that feeling that I am going to be solid for them back there, he said. The more games I am able to play, then obviously they will get a feel for me. It makes it easier for me when the guys play like that.Dubnyk had a brief stint in Nashville last season after the Predators acquired him in a trade with the Edmonton Oilers. With Nashville, Dubnyk had a record of 0-1-1, allowing nine goals against in the two games played. Nashville later traded him to the Montreal Canadiens.Yandle tied the game at 2 at 11:18 of the second.Just three seconds after Nashvilles Calle Jarnkrok was penalized for unsportsmanlike conduct, Yandle collected Antoine Vermettes faceoff win and beat Nashville goaltender Pekka Rinne with a wrist shot high to the glove side.Erat and Neal traded goals at 7:42 and 8:03 of the third respectively.Erat, a longtime Predator, sits second in Nashville franchise history in games played and goals scored.The game tonight had peaks and valleys in it for us, but yet they continued to push. Nashville coach Peter Laviolette said. I thought the goal to get us back to 3-3 really was a big important goal because at that point the steam could leave the building and leave everybody.Notes: Klinkhammers goal was the first time Arizona scored first in a game this season. ... Yandle played his 500th career NHL game. ... Arizona played its first road game of the season. ... Ribeiro has points in four consecutive games. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).