Report: The Chargers are not leaving Los Angeles for at least 20 years

in Regeln und Informationen 12.02.2019 04:52
von panxing18 • Anbu Squad-Leader | 407 Beiträge

| Yahoo! SportsThat’s the thing about Renters: always trying to break their lease. Looks like Stan locked Thanos Spanos into a long-term deal in Inglewood. The point is Womens Dominique Easley Jersey , this is bad news for those of you hoping the Bolts will head back to San Diego.Rams aren’t getting beat, but the same can’t be said for their cornerbacks | OC RegisterLadies and gentlemen: Troy Hill. And Sam Shields. And Marcus Peters. Basically, the point here is that someone, anyone, needs to step up for the Rams’ beleaguered secondary this Sunday.Los Angeles Rams will adjust fine without Cooper Kupp in Week 7 | FanSidedApparently, the Niners played themselves last week, and looked good! The point is http://www.ramsfootballauthentics.com/rob-havenstein-jersey-authentic , we’ll rally around Josh Reynolds and Gerald Everett, and we’ll play good football.Old friends Shanahan, McVay square off when 49ers face Rams | Associated PressRemember Bosom Buddies? With Tom Hanks? It was excellent for it’s time. I mean, what’s weird about two guys dressing up in drag so they can get cheap rent? The point is, McVay and Shanahan are kind of bosom buddies, without women’s clothing, and can probably afford to live in nicer apartments.Troy Hill Looking to Bounce Back In Passing Game | Rams OfficialSorry Myles Youth Andrew Whitworth Jersey , but it would stand to reason that since Troy Hill is a cornerback (albeit not a very good one), he’d be looking to bounce back in pass defense. But perhaps he’s looking to take over Mannion’s job. The point is, Hill thinks he can play better, and let’s just hope Wade doesn’t see fit to put him on Marquise Goodwin on Sunday.Only one coach wastes more timeouts than Sean McVay | RamsWireWaste not, want not? The point is really that McVay’s frivolous TO spending hasn’t hurt us: yet.Why Todd Gurley will win this year’s MVP award | RamsWireCam DaSilva says JTG will take home the trophy this year, and I’m inclined to believe him. And if I’m making a point, it’s that Gurley’s scoring a LOT of rushing touchdowns and is on pace to set an NFL record in the category. If that’s not MVP-worthy Womens Rodger Saffold Jersey , not sure what is.Team Comparisons: 49ers Host Undefeated Rams in Week 6 | 49ers OfficialSome stats (and excellent points) from NoCal.Los Angeles Rams vs. Minnesota Vikings: Five Rams to watch revisited In a much hyped matchup between two extremely strong NFC teams, the Los Angeles Rams and Minnesota Vikings managed to live up to the expectations. It was a wild game with a ass-load of offense and our Rams came out victorious.Last week, Hotdaddywags took a look at which Rams to keep an eye on during the game and the results were mixed.EDGE Samson EbukamEbukam had a solid if unspectacular game. He didn’t make any flashy plays, but wasn’t on the wrong end of any either. Pretty much what you expect for a role player on this loaded Rams defense.CB Sam ShieldsThere’s no nice way to put this, so I’m just gonna lay it all out there. Shields got roasted against Minnesota. He was picked on repeatedly by Vikings QB Kirk Cousins and was exposed as being a step too slow.Sure, not ever team has a Stefon Diggs and an Adam Thielen.... but Shields was nonetheless a step behind on every play. I wouldn’t be surprised to see other CBs get looks in the coming weeks.CB Troy HillWhich is where Hill comes in. He was only on the field for 3 snaps last week, but that could change drastically given Shields’ struggles.QB Jared GoffIf that’s not a coming out party for QB Jared Goff http://www.ramsfootballauthentics.com/tyler-higbee-jersey-authentic , I don’t know what else he can do. He’s been ELITE (that’s right, I said it) and is going toe to toe with Kansas City Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes for MVP at the quarter pole of the 2018 season.We’ve all suffered through the Jeff Fisher years so let’s not analyze too much here. Let’s enjoy this moment.RB Todd GurleyGurley had a great evening. He went for 150 yards from scrimmage and a receiving TD, which would normally be extraordinary. But this is Just Todd Gurley so it seemed......ordinary. This was Jared Goff’s show all night, but let’s not forget the role that Gurley continues to play in Goff’s development.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).