His status for Thursday

in Residenz des Hokage 29.01.2019 06:45
von jokergreen0220 • Halb Gott | 2.085 Beiträge

DETROIT – The red hot Blue Jays continued to surge on Wednesday, beating the Tigers 8-2 for a fourth-straight win and 13th in 15 games. Blue Air Jordan 6 Retro . The victory, however, came with a price. Edwin Encarnacion left the game in the ninth inning with tightness in his back. His status for Thursday afternoons series finale at Comerica Park is uncertain. "I dont think its anything bad," said Encarnacion. "Well see (Thursday) if it maybe needs one day, or if I can play DH. Well see (Thursday)." Encarnacion is the club leader in home runs (19) and slugging percentage (.612). Hes coming off American League Player of the Month honours for his 16-home run May, the first time in his career hes won the award. He doesnt have a history of back problems. "Its been bothering me a little bit," said Encarnacion. "It was getting tighter and tighter after inning by inning." Womens Air Jordan 6 Retro . The (35-35-10) Jets have 80 points and are also playing .500 hockey on home ice this season with a 17-17-6 record. Michael Hutchinson will start his second straight game in goal. Black Air Jordan 6 Retro .com) - Troy Brouwer scored the game-winning goal with just 12. http://www.cheapairjordan6retro.com/ . - In about six minutes, the Memphis Grizzlies had allowed their 23-point lead to be cut to seven.The Washington Capitals have signed goaltender Justin Peters to a two-year contract worth $1.9 million. The 27-year-old appeared in 21 games with CCarolina in 2013-2014 recording a 7-9-4 record with a 2. Discount Air Jordan 6 Retro. 50 goals against average and a 0.919 save percentage with a lone shutout. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).