Eddie Jones says Englands celebrations at winning the Six Nations will be muted as they set their sights on a Grand Slam. [url=h

in Residenz des Hokage 23.01.2019 06:54
von jokergreen0220 • Halb Gott | 2.085 Beiträge

Eddie Jones says Englands celebrations at winning the Six Nations will be muted as they set their sights on a Grand Slam. Ray Ban Sunglasses Clearance Sale . Scotlands 29-18 win over France at Murrayfield confirmed England as the 2016 champions with one game remaining, a trip to Paris to face the vanquished French next Saturday.Jones was understandably delighted that Englands improvement over the first four games of his reign led to a championship - their first since 2011 - but said the desire remains to complete a clean sweep of wins, something England have not managed since 2003. Winning the title is a fantastic achievement by the team. The squad is still very much the same one from the World Cup, so that squad has changed themselves and the real credit goes to the players, Jones told Sky Sports News HQ.The coaching staff have done a fantastic job. Steve Borthwick and Paul Gustard, the medical staff have all worked well to create an environment for the team to flourish. Jones was all smiles after Englands nervous win over Wales at Twickenham We dont feel like we have done the job yet. We want to be the most dominant team in Europe and to do that we have to beat everyone.Weve still got France in the way and we know they can play some good rugby. But if we are intense enough, play with the intensity we showed against Wales in the first 72 minutes, we should beat them. Jones believes there is still room for England to improve Even our young guys dont know if they will get another chance to win a Grand Slam so they have to take the opportunity with both hands. Its nice to win a trophy - its a nice thing to have but weve just got to keep getting better and better as a team. Scotland beat France to hand England the Six Nations crown Jones also had special praise for former captain Chris Robshaw, who was one of Englands star players across the wins over Scotland, Italy, Ireland and Wales.He said: Hes just been consistently good. Its not only the work he does on the field, its the work he does off it as well.He helps guys with their skills after training and hes been a source of strength for Dylan [Hartley]. Dylan has done really well as captain but Chris has helped him and I am really pleased for him. His status in rugby has been retrieved and hes gone on to become a much better player. Former captain Chris Robshaw earned plaudits from Jones for his performances As for the future, which will see England take on old foes Australia in the summer, Jones added: Once we get through the Grand Slam well start thinking about Australia. They are sure to be well prepared and I think [coach] Michael Cheika will be over here this week having a look. Thats a great contest for us. Also See: Scotland win gives England title Jones: Still room for improvement England resist Wales comeback Marler says sorry to Lee Ray Ban Sunglasses Discount Sale . The 33-year-old Spaniard, who held the lead since the second round, turned in a solid final round that featured six birdies and two bogeys to finish on 22-under 266. The victory is Garcias first this year with his last win coming at the Johor Open, an Asian Tour event in Malaysia last December. Ray Ban Sunglasses Outlet Cheap .C. -- Lucy Li made two double bogeys, a triple bogey and finished her historic round at the U. http://www.clearancerayban.com/ . However, after review it became clear Kadri kicked the puck in.MANCHESTER, England -- Statement released by David Moyes on Wednesday, a day after being fired by Manchester United after less than a season in charge. "To have been appointed as manager of Manchester United, one of the biggest football clubs in the world, was and remains something of which I will always be incredibly proud. "Taking charge after such a long period of continuous stability and success at the club was inevitably going to be a significant challenge, but it was one which I relished and never had a second thought about taking on. "The scale of the managers job at United is immense, but I have never stepped away from hard work and the same applies to my coaching staff. I thank them for their dedication and loyalty throughout the last season. "We were fully focused and committed to the process of the fundamental rebuilding that is required for the senior squad. This had to be achieved whilst delivering positive results in the Barclays Premier LLeague and the Champions League. Ray Bans Clearance Sale. However, during this period of transition, performances and results have not been what Manchester United and its fans are used to or expect, and I both understand and share their frustration. "In my short time at the club I have learnt what special places Old Trafford and Carrington are. I would like to thank the United staff for making me feel so welcome and part of the United family from my first day. And of course thank you to those fans who have supported me throughout the season. I wish you and the club all the best for the future. "I have always believed that a manager never stops learning during his career and I know I will take invaluable experience from my time as Uniteds manager. I remain proud to have led the team to the quarterfinals of this years Champions League and I remain grateful to Sir Alex Ferguson for believing in my ability and giving me the chance to manage Manchester United." Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).