SEATTLE -- Not that it should come as a surprise, but Seattle is still crazy about its Super Bowl champion Seahawks. [url=http:/

in Residenz des Hokage 10.01.2019 07:53
von jokergreen0220 • Halb Gott | 2.085 Beiträge

SEATTLE -- Not that it should come as a surprise, but Seattle is still crazy about its Super Bowl champion Seahawks. Air Max 270 For Sale Cheap . The latest example came Sunday when an announced crowd of 22,000 turned out at Safeco Field for Richard Shermans charity softball game. After being played in a minor league baseball park in Tacoma last season, Shermans event filled the entire lower bowl of the Seattle Mariners home stadium from one foul pole to the other. Shermans event featured a litany of Seahawks teammates, including quarterback Russell Wilson, defensive end Michael Bennett, wide receiver Doug Baldwin and safety Earl Thomas. Also playing was Kobe Bryant, who said he hadnt swung a bat in 20 years. It certainly didnt look that way in his first at-bat, with Bryant hitting a solo homer over the temporary fence in the outfield. "I respect these guys tremendously and its humbling, its not something you can put into words," Sherman said before the game started. "You dont wake up one day and be like Im going to have Kobe Bryant, Nate Robinson, Lawyer Milloy playing in my softball game, and Macklemore. Its something that happened and youre numb to the feeling until like years later when you realize that was a pretty incredible event." Sherman was able to draw from a wide cross section of Seattle sports stars to participate in the event to benefit his foundation. Along with current NBA players Bryant, Robinson and Jamal Crawford, former Seattle SuperSonics stars Shawn Kemp and Gary Payton took part, as did Chris Hansen, the investor hoping to bring the NBA back to Seattle. "Hes a psycho like me," Bryant said of Sherman. "I think its just mutual respect and I have a great amount of respect for people who work at their craft. When him and I met, we just talked and hit it off." Bryant said it was his first time back in Seattle since the departure of the SuperSonics for Oklahoma City after the 2008 season. After earlier saying the Eagles were his favourite NFL team, Bryant admitted he needed to make up for that statement. "Ive always enjoyed coming here. Id much rather come here in the post-season than Oklahoma," Bryant said. Air Max 270 Cheap Online .com) - Matt Beleskey has helped give the Anaheim Ducks some scoring depth and hell look to stay hot on Wednesday night when his club hosts the struggling Philadelphia Flyers. Air Max 270 Sale Ireland . After two months of mediocrity, perhaps the Washington Nationals have turned the page. Strasburg struck out 11 in seven innings Wednesday night and the Nationals kept the Philadelphia Phillies bats quiet yet again in an 8-4, rain-interrupted win. http://www.airmax270ireland.com/ . -- A.J. Burnett was happy to escape from New York.The Montreal Canadiens annual golf tournament took place Tuesday and that can only mean one thing - hockey season is right around the corner. The Habs open up the 2013-2014 NHL season at home against the Toronto Maple Leafs on October 1 and even though camp doesnt start until September 11, all players were on hand with the exception of Tomas Plekanec and Davis Drewiske. Plekanecs father passed away over the weekend and Drewiske was with his mother who is ill. This was the first official Canadiens event for newcomers Daniel Briere, George Parros and Douglas Murray. One of the questions going into this season is where will Briere fit in the Canadiens lineup. Briere, a centre who was bought out this past offseason by the Philadelphia Flyers, realizes his role on the Habs will most likely be playing on the wing. "That is not an issue at all," said the 35-year-old Gatineau, Quebec native said this morning at Laval-sur-le-Lac golf club. "I can play the right wing, the left wing, in the mmiddle. Cheapest Air Max 270. quot; Another question surrounding the Habs lineup this season is will Alex Galchenyuk make the move to centre? Head coach Michel Therrien said Galchenyuk will take on more responsibility this season, but would not say if that means having him play down the middle. "Time will tell when Galchenyuk will be ready to be a centreman," Therrien told the media. Tough guy George Parros and captain Brian Gionta are questionable for the start of the season. Parros underwent surgery for a torn rotator cuff in his shoulder at the end of May and Gionta is recovering from a torn biceps tendon in his left arm, he was operated on in May as well. Both players are hoping to be ready for opening night but if not, they are expected to join the team shortly afterwards. Also, Alexei Emelin is not expected back from his knee injury until after late November at the earliest. The teams rookie camp is the next stop on the agenda for the Canadiens, taking place from September 5-9. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).