WUHAN, China - Canadas Eugenie Bouchard will be hoping for a slightly different outcome when she plays Petra Kvitova for the ina

in Residenz des Hokage 10.01.2019 07:52
von jokergreen0220 • Halb Gott | 2.085 Beiträge

WUHAN, China - Canadas Eugenie Bouchard will be hoping for a slightly different outcome when she plays Petra Kvitova for the inaugural Wuhan Open title on Saturday in a rematch of their Wimbledon final. Cheap Air Jordan 4 Online .Kvitova overwhelmed Bouchard 6-3, 6-0 in 55 minutes to win her second Wimbledon trophy in July, in what was the most lopsided womens final in 22 years.This time, the young Canadian from Westmount, Que., says shell be ready.I hope tomorrow I can kind of do my thing more on the court and not get, I dont know, maybe pushed around so much, she said. I need my revenge. Im going to try really hard to get that.Both women advanced with dominating performances in the Wuhan semifinals on Friday. Kvitova saved five of six break points to beat Elina Svitolina of Ukraine 6-3, 7-5, while Bouchard overpowered Caroline Wozniacki with heavy groundstrokes in a 6-2, 6-3 victory.Kvitova will be aiming for her third title of the year a€” and more importantly, a spot in the season-ending WTA Championships in Singapore. Bouchard will be going for her second career title.At the All England Club this summer, the big-hitting Czech left-hander never let Bouchard into the final. She put pressure on Bouchards serve and dictated points with aggressive groundstrokes from the baseline, keeping Bouchard off balance and out of sorts.Bouchard said she learned a lot from her first Grand Slam final.I didnt impose myself enough in the Wimbledon final, and she was the one kind of controlling the points all the time, Bouchard said. She played really, really well, so there wasnt too much I could do.Kvitova, though, says it wasnt as lopsided as it looked a€” and she expects just as tough a match in Wuhan.I dont think that she was weak in Wimbledon, she said. Shes trying to take balls very early and shes returning very well, so thats something that she does great.Kvitova has struggled with her consistency since Wimbledon. She won a pre-U.S. Open tournament in New Haven, but days later crashed out in the third round in New York to 145th-ranked Aleksandra Krunic of Serbia. She also lost her opening match in Cincinnati to Svitolina, their only previous meeting.But Kvitova put aside distractions from the stifling humidity and the sounds of construction coming from the soon-to-be-completed, 15,000-seat centre court being built at the Wuhan Open, to put Svitolina away.After breaking to go up 6-5 in the second set, she wasted two match points with errors in the next game and then double-faulted to give Svitolina break point. Rather than get rattled, though, she saved the break point and closed out the match on her third attempt.Bouchard similarly struggled in her U.S. hard-court campaign, going 1-3 before the U.S. Open and falling in the fourth round in New York.Against Wozniacki, though, she rediscovered her form. She saved six of seven break points and kept the Dane on the defensive with penetrating shots and repeated charges to the net.I feel like I was very, very good, maybe up there with Wimbledon, maybe better, Bouchard said.Wozniacki, who was hampered by pain in her upper right hamstring, fell just short of reaching her third straight final, following her surprising run at the U.S. Open and her loss last week to Ana Ivanovic in the Pan Pacific Open in Tokyo. Both she and Bouchard also still have a chance to qualify for Singapore.Ive had a really good run, Wozniacki said. My game is feeling great. Cheap Air Jordan 4 Free Shipping . Markieff Morris and Marcus Morris, city natives, handled the catering for teammates that begged them for the tasty postgame feast. Air Jordan 4 Canada . Kuper, a fifth-round pick in Denvers 2006 draft, started 79 games at guard over eight seasons. He dislocated his left ankle in the last game of the 2011 regular season, and though he started another seven games after that, he never returned to his previous level. http://www.cheapairjordan4canada.com/ . Anor had not scored since getting his first two goals of the season vs. Philadelphia on March 22 but struck with laser precision from distance in the 56th and 75th minutes. Montreal (3-10-5) lost its third straight and Impact coach Frank Klopas said it literally was a case of his players not stepping up.Fargo, ND (SportsNetwork.com) - Sam Houston State might have won a national title or two and be headed back to the FCS championship game for more. If, that is, the Bearkats success in the postseason hadnt been occurring during North Dakota States four-year dynasty. The Bison did it again to Sam Houston Friday night as senior running back John Crockett totaled 232 yards from scrimmage and scored three touchdowns in eliminating the Bearkats, 35-3, in the FCS semifinals at the Fargodome. Next up for the second-seeded Bison (14-1) is a return to the national championship game in Frisco, Texas, where on Jan. 10 they will try to win an unprecedented fourth straight FCS title against either fellow Missouri Valley Conference member Illinois State or top-seeded New Hampshire, who play in the other semifinal on Saturday. The first two of North Dakota States three straight wins in the national final came against Sam Houston. The Bison are a combined 57-3 over the last four seasons, and their senior class has the chance to finish with more national championships than losses in their career. The visiting Bearkats (11-5) from the Southland Conference had hoped for a different result under their first-year coach K.C. Keeler, who had led Delaware to the FCS title in 2003 as well as two other championship appearances. But the Bison, after playing poorly on offense in first half, ran away from the Bearkats behind Crockett (166 rushing yards, 66 receiving) and their powerful offensive line as well as a defense that slowed down Sam Houstons speed in the skills positions. The Bison extended their playoff winning streak to 15 games and their home winning streak to 23. North Dakota State managed only 99 yards in the first half while taking a 7-3 halftime lead, but the Bison nearly matched that total on their second drive of the third quarter when they began to take control of the game. On the third play, Crockett went undefended coming out of the backfield for a 35-yard reception from quarterback Carson Wentz. On the next play, Crocketts backup, King Fraazier, sliced through the Sam Houston defensive line for a 33- yard touchdown run which put the Bison ahead 14-3 midway the quarter. Cheap Air Jordan 4 Canada. On the first play of North Dakota States next drive, Crockett went around left end to explode for a 55-yard touchdown run which extended the lead to 21-3 with 6:52 remaining in the quarter. That margin is usually insurmountable for North Dakota State, but for good measure, Crockett scored on a 10-yard run early in the fourth quarter before Wentz connected with R.J. Urzendowski for a 14-yard touchdown pass with 3:18 left to play. In the statement performance by coach Chris Kliemans squad, the Bison outgained Sam Houston by a decisive 217 yards to 49 in the third quarter and 398-338 overall to end the Bearkats eight-game winning streak. The Bisons improved offensive success in the second half was welcomed after they clung to the 7-3 halftime lead. After the first three Sam Houston possessions didnt produce a first down in the first quarter, the Bison ran off a nine-play, 68-yard scoring drive for a 7-0 lead. Crockett caught a 31-yard reception on the drive and then went off right tackle to ease into the Sam Houston end zone from 3 yards out with 3:52 left. Sam Houston quarterback Jared Johnsons 39-yard pass to Gerald Thomas to the Bison 11 on the first play of the second quarter set up the Bearkats for their only score, Luc Swimberghes 22-yard field goal which completed a 15-play, 82- yard drive and pulled them within 7-3 with 13:37 left in the first half. On Sam Houstons following drive, Swimberghe missed a 46-yard field goal attempt. Johnson, facing great pressure by Bison pass rushers, was 20-for-31 for 227 yards and was picked off in the fourth quarter by linebacker Nick DeLuca, and he added another 66 yards on 25 carries. Wentz was 13-for-19 for 179 yards and one interception in the win. North Dakota State sophomore wide receiver Carey Woods left the game on a stretcher midway through the first quarter after taking a hit to the back of his neck on a 9-yard reception. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).