We worked on some things

in Residenz des Hokage 10.01.2019 07:51
von jokergreen0220 • Halb Gott | 2.085 Beiträge

Thanks to For The Win for showing us these jerseys Air Max Pas Cher Chine . New York Red Bulls. TSN primes Vancouver fans for the start of the 2014 season with MLS on TSN: Season Preview Special airing tonight at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt on TSN2 (encore Friday at 3:30pm et/12:30pm pt on TSN2). Air Max Pas Cher . Nikolai Khabibulin was yanked in the second period, and the Ottawa Senators looked ready to put away a big road win. http://www.airmaxpascher.info/ . On the day the club activated Casey Janssen from the 15-day disabled list, his return from a strained oblique that cost him the first six weeks of the regular season, it announced Sergio Santos would be placed on the disabled list on Monday with discomfort in his right forearm.The Toronto Raptors will look to avoid a 2-0 series deficit in their first-round Eastern Conference match-up when they welcome the Brooklyn Nets to the Air Canada Centre for Game 2 tonight. Air Max Pas Cher Chine Livraison Gratuite . The Nets captured the first game of the series 94-87 on Saturday. The action can be seen live on TSN, TSN GO and TSN Radio 1050 Toronto NOW. Deron Williams and Joe Johnson both scored a game-high 24 points and Kevin Garnett grabbed eight boards for the Nets, as the visitors claimed the opening game of the best-of-seven series. Kyle Lowry led the way for the home team, as he poured in 22 points in a team high 44 minutes and Jonas Valanciunas delivered a 17 point, 18 rebound performance in his playoff debut in the losing cause. Raptors All-Star DeMar DeRozan struggled in his first playoff game, scoring 14 points off 3-for-13 shooting from the floor, including an 0-4 from behind the three point line. "I think with as much energy was going on, it felt like things were going faster than they were," said DeRozan, "I dont need a whole other playoff round to get ready for it. I watched a lot of film. I understand. Im definitely not going to make the same mistakes twice. Its adjustments." Raptors head coach Dwane Casey knows his team needs come out on top of their second home game before the series shifts to Brooklyn. "Its important we win," said Casey. "Going down 0-2 is very difficult to come out of. Must win? I dont think that means were done (if we lose). We want to win but we still have games to be played. IIt would make it very difficult. Chaussure Air Max Pas Cher. I wouldnt say its dire. Its tough, but its not over with if (we lose).” As for the mental state of his squad, Casey believes with the first game out of the way his team will be more composed and ready to rise to the level of their competition. "Were disappointed but were anxious to get a second chance at it," said Casey. "I think the second time around well get the first game jitters away, out of us. We know were fighting a veteran, crusty team thats been there before. We worked on some things, made some adjustments in certain situations that we know we can do better." Greivis Vasquez, who scored 18 points and added 8 assists for the Raptors in Game 1, does not believe the importance of the game will get to him or his teammates. "We dont feel pressure, man, at all," said Vasquez. "We feel like the first game, we were anxious. I havent been in the playoffs in two years. A couple of guys have been in the playoffs, too, but havent been out there in a couple years." Nets forward Paul Pierce, who had a 15 point performance in Game 1, said following the game that he thrives in tough moments on the road. "I really feed off the emotions of the crowd, especially on the road,” said Pierce. “I think its more gratifying than winning at home, I love those moments." Only 16 of 255 teams in NBA history have ever comeback from an 0-2 deficit to capture a seven-game series. With files from TSN Raptors reporter Josh Lewenberg China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).