The Oakland Raiders expect to have

in Regeln und Informationen 09.01.2019 04:04
von jinshuiqian0713 • Halb Gott | 1.860 Beiträge

CHENNAI, India -- Stanislas Wawrinka earned his 300th win on the ATP tour on Friday as he breezed past Slovenian Aljaz Bedene 6-2, 6-1 to reach the semifinals of the Chennai Open. Ray Ban Sunglasses Sale Cheap . Wawrinka became only the fourth Swiss player to reach the milestone after Roger Federer (923), Marc Rosset (433) and Jakob Hlasek (432). "I didnt know about it before coming here," Wawrinka said. "Its been a long time on the tour and its amazing. For sure its special. But I was focused on the match and knew that even if I did not get here I had a chance next week." The top-seeded Wawrinka needed little more than an hour to beat Bedene, who had ousted the Swiss player in the quarterfinals here last year in their only previous meeting on the tour. Wawrinka started with a break and ran up a quick 5-0 lead in the first set. The 95th-ranked Bedene did manage a break in the sixth game but couldnt put up much of a fight the rest of the way. "Im very happy with the start this year, I feel very good," Wawrinka said. "Usually, I need a few tournaments but this time I feel good already." Wawrinka will next play fifth-seeded Vasek Pospisil of Canada, who beat local favourite Yuki Bhambria 6-3, 6-3. In the other quarterfinals, seventh-seeded Frenchman Edouard Roger-Vasselin saved eight break points to beat Dudi Sela of Israel 7-5, 6-7 (6), 6-0, while sixth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain ousted No. 4 Benoit Paire of France 6-2, 3-6, 7-6 (5). Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses . -- The Oakland Raiders expect to have starting right tackle Tony Pashos back for Sundays game against the Houston Texans. Ray Ban Sunglasses Cheap . The game was the first of two international friendlies that Canada is playing during the international break, with the second game against Slovenia set for Tuesday in Celje. Canada looked uncomfortable defensively throughout the game, and every free kick that came into Canadas penalty box looked like ending up in the back of the net. http://www.cheapraybanfromchina.com/ .J. - Several people have collapsed in an overcrowded New Jersey train station while waiting in long lines to get to the Super Bowl.BARCELONA, Spain - Antoine Griezmann headed in two more goals to lead Atletico Madrid to a 3-1 win over Levante, as the defending champions pulled to within one point of the Spanish league lead on Saturday.With winter reinforcement Fernando Torres watching from the stands at Vicente Calderon Stadium, Griezmann added to his hat trick from the last round by scoring in the 118th and 47th minutes. Ray Ban Sunglasses Sale. Levante substitute Nabil El Zhar pulled one back in the 62nd, but Diego Godin headed in a third goal to secure the victory eight minutes from time.Atletico pulled level on points with Barcelona before it visits Real Sociedad on Sunday. Leader Real Madrid is one point ahead of its main title rivals with two games in hand. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).