There is just no inch for error

in Regeln und Informationen 19.12.2018 04:35
von jinshuiqian0713 • Halb Gott | 1.860 Beiträge

MILAN - Javier Zanettis last home match at the San Siro was celebrated with a win as Inter Milan beat Lazio 4-1 to all but guarantee a Europa League berth from the Serie A on Saturday. Authentic Raymond Felton Jersey . Zanetti will retire after 19 seasons at Inter, and the stadium was sold out as fans packed in to bid farewell to their 40-year-old captain. Lazio threatened to spoil the party when Giuseppe Biava scored the opening goal inside two minutes to stun San Siro. However, Rodrigo Palacio scored twice, either side of Mauro Icardis strike, and Hernanes netted against his former club to secure victory. At the end of the match, footage was shown on the big screens of Zanettis greatest Inter moments, and the clearly emotional player was led out by his family, peers and club presidents, with all his teammates wearing shirts with his number four on it. To chants of "theres only one captain," Zanetti took the microphone and thanked the fans and teammates. "I have always tried to honour and defend the Inter shirt in every country in the world," he said. "I learnt to love it thanks to you, I will love you forever. A very lovely career is coming to an end for me. I dont know what I will do but now one thing is certain: I will defend Inter even off the pitch." Players from across the globe also took to Twitter to pay tribute to Zanetti, including former teammate Mario Balotelli, who wrote, "Javier Zanetti is an example of humanity and professionalism for all of us!" Inter has five points more than Torino and six more than Parma and AC Milan, who all have two matches remaining. It is the same number of points above Hellas Verona, which squandered a two-goal lead to draw 2-2 at home to Udinese following a superb goal from Antonio Di Natale. Verona and Inter have only one match remaining. Inter coach Walter Mazzarri was resoundly booed before kickoff when it was revealed Zanetti was starting on the bench. The 20-year-old Mateo Kovacic - who was less than four months old when Zanetti made his Inter debut - set up two of the goals with delightful throughballs. The Inter players hugged Zanetti after every goal, and the Argentine was eventually sent on seven minutes into the second half to a raucous standing ovation. Zanetti was wearing a special captains armband for the occasion. It had the words "Zanetti 4 Ever" in large letters over a background with the name of all his Inter teammates past and present. In Verona, substitute Badu came off the bench with minutes left and drilled in a stoppage-time equalizer for Udinese with a low shot into the corner. Luca Toni put Verona in front from the penalty spot in the 14th minute after Alessandro Agostini was tripped by Allan. It was the veteran strikers 20th league goal of the season. Emil Hallfredsson doubled Veronas lead in the 54th before Di Natale pulled one back two minutes later in stunning fashion. The Udinese forward controlled the ball with his back to goal and swiveled to fire a volley under the bar with his second touch for his 190th Serie A goal. Authentic Paul George Jersey . - Hitting was supposed to be the Pittsburgh Pirates weakness coming into the season yet they lead the major leagues in home runs through the first 16 games of the season. Wholesale Thunder Jerseys Authentic . -- Oakland Athletics starting pitchers Jarrod Parker and A. http://www.cheapthunderjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-shawn-kemp-jersey .2 million in 2012, according to tax returns the league has submitted.PHILADELPHIA -- Down and out or down to the wire, the 76ers are freefalling toward NBA history. D.J Augustin scored 20 points and Taj Gibson had 19 points and 13 rebounds to lead the Chicago Bulls to a 102-94 win over Philadelphia on Wednesday night, handing the 76ers their 22nd straight loss. The Sixers are four losses shy of matching the NBA record for the longest single-season losing streak. The Cleveland Cavaliers set the record of 26 consecutive losses in the 2010-11 season. The Vancouver Grizzlies (1995-96), Denver Nuggets (1997-98) and Charlotte Bobcats (2011-12) each lost 23 straight. "Winnable game," 76ers coach Brett Brown said. "I say that because a group thats been losing ... still stays together. They still compete. Im proud of them." The Sixers also lost their 17th straight home game since beating Charlotte on Jan. 15. They were 8-11 at home at that point and had already defeated Miami, the Bulls, and Houston in Philadelphia. After the Sixers were 3-0 following a Nov. 2 win over Chicago, fans held signs that said, "3-0. Thats No Bull." That seems like another season at times after the Sixers traded Evan Turner, Spencer Hawes and Lavoy Allen at the deadline for draft picks, a necessary step for a rebuilding franchise. Unlike most of the first 21 losses in the streak, the Sixers were competitive until the final possessions, never letting the Bulls lead by more than 11. Sixers centre Byron Mullens, who hadnt attempted a shot all game, hit consecutive 3s to pull the Sixers to 83-80. He made a nifty save on a ball headed out of bounds, leading to Henry Sims bucket and a foul. With a chance to tie the game, Sims missed the free throw with 8:19 left. Thaddeus Young bailed him out a possession later with a 3-pointer that made it 85-all. Joakim Noah buried a go-ahead 3 from the top of the arc and Augustin followed with one from the sideline to put the Bulls up 91-85. Tony Wrotens 3 made it 93-90 but it was just more false hope. Carlos Boozers emphatic dunk stretched the lead to six and the Bulls did enough to hang on and move to .500 onn the road (17-17). Discount Thunder Jerseys. The Sixers have lost three of four by less than 10 points after losing each of the previous 10 games by double-digits. "We knew it would be this type of game," Augustin said. "We just tried to fight them until the end and it was a fight, a real fight." The Sixers could make it 23 straight with a loss Friday to New York. Then three straight on the road at Chicago, San Antonio and Houston. If the Sixers lose all of those games, the potential record 27th loss would come March 29 vs. Detroit. Young scored 24 points for the Sixers and Wroten had 17. "Were going to get one soon," Wroten said. Boozer had 12 points and 11 rebounds for the Bulls and Noah added 14 points and 10 boards. The Sixers solid 11-for-24 3-point shooting was undone by a 9 of 19 mark from the free-throw line. "There is just no inch for error," Brown said. "Theres no wiggle room at all." The Sixers stayed tight and chipped away in the third, making it 64-61 on Youngs 3-pointer. Sims was 0 for 7 from the floor until his first basket cut it to 64-63. The Sixers just couldnt make the clutch basket or two to finally take the lead. Theyd get as close again as two points in the third and trailed only 75-69 at the end of the quarter. "I think Bretts done a great job with them," Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau said. "Theyve got a lot of moving parts. I give a guy like Young a lot of credit for his professionalism -- how hard he plays. They shot the ball well. The Bulls played without Derrick Rose, the former MVP point guard who tore the meniscus in his right knee at Portland in November and was ruled out for the remainder of the season. Thibodeau said Rose could could be ready to return if he gets the call to play this summer for Team USA at the world championships. "I know hed like to do it," Thibodeau said. "I know how USA basketball feels about him. If hes cleared to do it, Id love to see him do it." NOTES: The Sixers are 3-32 since a four-game winning streak ended Jan. 4. ... The Bulls have won seven of eight against the Sixers. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).