one point ahead of the streaking

in Regeln und Informationen 12.12.2018 06:31
von jinshuiqian0713 • Halb Gott | 1.860 Beiträge

(SportsNetwork. Authentic Paul Stastny Jersey .com) - The top two teams in the Metropolitan Division will clash Wednesday evening in D.C. as the Washington Capitals welcome the Pittsburgh Penguins for a battle at the Verizon Center. You can watch the game on TSN2 at 8pm et/5pm pt. With 26 points on a 13-8-0 record, Pittsburgh is just one point ahead of the streaking Capitals for first place in the Metro, the newly-named division that makes up half of the realigned Eastern Conference. This is the first of four scheduled meetings between the Pens and Caps during the 2013-14 regular season. Pittsburgh enters Wednesday on a four-game winning streak in this series and also has taken three of the past five meetings in the nations capital. Washington, however, is coming off its third straight victory and can match a season-best winning streak with another triumph in tonights divisional matchup. The Capitals opened November with four consecutive wins, but then dropped two in a row before getting back on track with their current hot streak. Washington has scored four goals in each of its wins during the three-game stretch and the club last played on Sunday when it downed the visiting St. Louis Blues by a 4-1 count. Alex Ovechkin continued his terrific start to the season with a two-goal performance against the Blues. The Russian superstar has 17 goals on the season, tying him with Alexander Steen of St. Louis for the NHL lead. Ovechkin, of course, led the league with 32 goals in 48 games last season and won his third Hart Trophy at the end of the lockout-shortened campaign. Ovechkin enters Wednesday on a three-game goal-scoring streak and has four markers during that stretch. The 28-year-old winger has registered 22 goals and 40 points in 31 career games against the Penguins. John Carlson and Mikhail Grabovski each scored a goal while Nicklas Backstrom posted three assists for the Capitals on Sunday. Braden Holtby made 46 stops to earn the win. "I think weve been playing decent hockey and hopefully well continue to grow," said Washington head coach Adam Oates. The Capitals have won six straight home games and havent been defeated in D.C. since dropping a 2-0 decision against the New York Rangers on Oct. 16. Pittsburgh enters Wednesdays showdown having won two of its past three games, but the club is just 2-4-0 since winning four in a row from Oct. 28-Nov. 2. The Pens last played on Monday when they recorded a 3-1 home victory over the Anaheim Ducks. Brian Gibbons, Brandon Sutter and Sidney Crosby each scored third-period goals to back 27 saves from Marc-Andre Fleury in the triumph at CONSOL Energy Center. Gibbons, making his NHL debut after being recalled from Wilkes-Barre/Scranton of the AHL on Monday, added an assist on Sutters marker that came just 62 seconds after the rookie snapped a scoreless tie. Evgeni Malkin delivered a pair of helpers for the Penguins, who had registered only eight goals in dropping four of their previous five coming into Mondays tilt. "I think I am just taking it all in right now," Gibbons said. "I dont usually show a lot of emotion, but on the inside I am really happy." Crosby is tied with Steen for the NHL lead in points with 26. Like Ovechkin, Crosby has fared well in tonights matchup during his career, posting 14 goals and 43 points in 25 career games against the Capitals. Fleury is 13-7-2 with a 2.60 goals against average in 23 career games against Washington. Holtby is 0-3-0 with a 4.53 GAA in three outings versus the Pens. Capitals defenseman Mike Green has missed the past two games with a lower-body issue, but was able to practice on Tuesday. However, he may need a little more time to get into game shape before returning. Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys . On July 27 cyclings best-known race will host "La Course by Le Tour de France" -- a one-day womens competition staged hours before Tour riders race on the same circuit to finish the three-week event on Paris Champs-Elysees. Authentic Cody Eakin Jersey . In a series of tweets, it is explained by the Department of Player Safety that Niederreiter makes full body contact with Burrows and although there is head contact, he does not "pick" the head in the course of making the hit. http://www.cheapgoldenknightsjerseysauthentic.com/ . Toronto announced the deal with the restricted free agent on Saturday. The terms were not disclosed.VANCOUVER - Rory MacDonald says he doesnt feel any added pressure to carry Canadas mixed martial arts torch in Georges St-Pierres absence. In fact, his mentors hiatus from the UFC makes McDonalds quest to reach the top of the welterweight division a little easier. "It opens things up for me to get to where I want to be," MacDonald said this week. "Ive learned a lot from Georges. No extra pressure, Ive just got to be myself." It remains to be seen if St-Pierre will return to the sport he dominated, but the 24-year-old MacDonald — who goes by the nickname "Ares" — is intent on continuing his climb this Saturday at UFC 174 when he takes on Tyron (The Chosen One) Woodley in the co-main event at Rogers Arena. Both men have their sights set on Johny Hendricks welterweight title, with MacDonald ranked as the No. 2 challenger and Woodley at No. 3. Shy in front of the media glare, MacDonald said he just has to continue working on what has brought him to this point. "I think people like me for who I am," said MacDonald, who was born in Quesnel, B.C., but now trains in Montreal. "Ive gotten to the position Im in because of being who I am — a couple stumbles along the way but I feel like Im hitting my stride right now." One of those stumbles actually came in Vancouver when MacDonald (16-2) lost at UFC 115 in June 2010 to Carlos Condit. His only other defeat came to Robbie Lawler in a split decision at UFC 167 in November, but MacDonald rebounded to beat Demian Maia in a spplit decision at UFC 170 in February. Vegas Golden Knights Outlet Store. "You pick and choose your spots. You play between defence and offence against other good fighters," said MacDonald. "I just had a great training camp. No injuries and things went great. I felt great in my sparrings and my techniques are sharp." Woodley (13-2), a two-time All-American wrestler at the University of Missouri, has just three UFC bouts under his belt, including a technical knockout victory over Condit at UFC 171 in March. MacDonald said if he fights to his strengths against Woodley, he should come out on top. "I know the techniques. They come out as instinct right now," said MacDonald. "Ive trained them so much. So Ive just got to go in there and do my thing. "Im ready for everything. Last time here was unbelievable, the response I got. If its the same, more, or less Ill be ready." In a era where athletes in all sports are constantly looking for an edge, MacDonald said he doesnt study video of his opponents before a fight, preferring to use his instincts. "Ive fought a lot of people in the past — never seen them, never heard of them and had to deal with their problems," he said. "I find it easier to do it like that, to react in the cage." MacDonald is hoping for the same against Woodley on Saturday night. "Hes a great fighter. To beat him you have to be tricky and use good techniques," he said. "I feel very confident in my abilities and the solutions I have." cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).