Fayetteville, AR (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.arsenalsoccerpro.com/Authentic-Theo-Walcott-Arsenal-Jers ey/]Theo Walcott Jersey

in Regeln und Informationen 25.01.2018 04:22
von jokergreen0220 • Halb Gott | 2.085 Beiträge

Fayetteville, AR (SportsNetwork. Theo Walcott Jersey .com) - The Arkansas Razorbacks try to get back on track as they welcome the Ole Miss Rebels to Bud Walton Arena for an SEC battle on Saturday night. The Razorbacks had a seven-game win streak snapped on Tuesday when they suffered a 74-69 setback to the Tennessee Volunteers on the road. Arkansas dropped to 13-3 overall and 2-1 in the SEC standings with the loss. Coach Mike Andersons squad will now return home where it has won 16 straight and gone 61-6 all-time under Anderson. Arkansas has outscored the opposition, 87.6-67.0, at home this season. Ole Miss has alternated wins with losses over its last six games, and will try to continue that trend following a 75-71 loss to LSU on Wednesday. The Rebels are just 1-2 in league play, but they took the No. 1 Kentucky Wildcats to overtime in their SEC opener before falling by three and impressed with a 65-49 rout of South Carolina before losing to the Tigers. Coach Andy Kennedys team is posting 73.6 ppg to rank fourth in the SEC in scoring offense, and it leads the nation in free-throw efficiency (.789). This will be the 73rd meeting in history between these two schools on the hardwood. Arkansas owns a 42-30 series lead despite losing nine of the last 11 meetings. Kennedy is 10-4 all-time versus the Razorbacks. The Razorbacks are 9-0 when scoring 80 points or more. Arkansas failed to reach that mark against Tennessee due to an uncharacteristically lackluster offensive showing. The Razorbacks were limited to 45.6 percent shooting from the floor, committed a season-high 18 turnovers and allowed the Volunteers to outscore them, 27-15, off miscues. Bobby Portis and Michael Qualls combined for 32 points, while Anton Beard netted a career-high 12 in the loss. Portis and Qualls are the top scoring duo in the SEC with 33.8 ppg as both rank in the top five. Portis is not only the SECs leading scorer with 18 ppg, he also ranks fourth in the league in rebounds with eight per outing. Rashad Madden is handing out 5.9 apg to rank second in the conference. Arkansas paces the conference in scoring (83 ppg), makes from beyond the arc per game (7.4), assists (18.2 apg), assist/turnover ratio (1.5) and steals (8.7). Ole Miss came up short versus LSU primarily because of the atrocious offensive showing by its backcourt. Jarvis Summers, Ladarius White and Stefan Moody combined to go 14-of-45 from the floor, including a 4-of-19 clip from beyond the arc. The trio also accounted for nine of the teams 17 turnovers. M.J. Rhett had a strong outing, as he tallied team-highs of 15 points and seven boards in 28 minutes before fouling out. Moody (14.8 ppg), Summers (13.4 ppg) and White (12.1) are the Rebels first, second and third-leading scorers, respectively. Their play has been streaky, but they had been excellent in SEC play prior to facing LSU. Moody scored 25 and Summers had 23 in the close loss to Kentucky. Santi Cazorla Jersey . Rockies manager Walt Weiss was unhappy, too. Weiss addressed the issue in a 15-minute meeting with his pitcher and catcher after the Rockies gave up 14 hits and lost 10-1. De La Rosa lasted only 4 1-3 innings and allowed five runs in his first opening-day start. Mesut Ozil Jersey .35 million, avoiding arbitration. Davis led the majors last season with 53 home runs and 138 RBIs, both career highs. He earned $3. http://www.arsenalsoccerpro.com/Authentic-Yaya-Sanogo-Arsenal-Jersey/ .Currently no, Tatjana Haenni, FIFAs deputy director of the competitions division and head of womens competitions, said Tuesday in an interview from Ottawa.MONACO -- Canadian Milos Raonic is out at the Monte Carlo Masters. The hard-serving native of Thornhill, Ont., was limited to just six aces in a 7-6 (5), 6-2 quarter-final loss to third-seeded Stanislas Wawrinka on Friday. Raonic, seeded eighth, was playing his first clay quarter-final at the Masters 1000 level but struggled with consistency against his Swiss opponent, the reigning Australian Open winner. Raonic, 23, is currently ranked No. 10 on the ATP but has lost all three head-to-head matches against Wawrinka. The previous two were hardcourt contests in 2012 and 2013. Raonic played well in an opening set that lasted nearly an hour before getting into trouble in the tiebreaker. He held leads of 3-0 and 5-3 but mental lapses allowed Wawrinka to rally for the victory. Raonic stormed out to a 40-0 lead to start the second set but again Wawrinka rallied to earn the break and take the early lead. "Stan found a rhythm and played more free," said Raonic. "On the key points, he was really going for his shots. He overtook me and started dictating. "But Ive done something Ive never done before (reach quarter-finals on clay at Masters level), so its still very positive for me." Raonic was broken in the seventh game to trail 5-2 before Wawrinka cemented the win a game later. "I was really focused on my serve to be really aggressive from the first shot, to make him move, to make him work every ball," Wawrinka said. "I just feel strong from the baseline. I feel good physically. "I know that on clay courts, if I play my best tennis, I can beat those guys." Raonic will try to regroup as the French Open draws closer but found solace with his accomplishment in this clay event. "I have to be happy with things if I look at the big picture," he said. "Of course I wish I would have done better, but after one week on clay Im playing well. "I had expected to work through the weeks up to Paris, getting better as I go along. Thats still the goal. I need to get better on the clay, spend more time on it and do all the clay-specific fitness. This week does give me confidence though." In doubles action, Torontos Daniel Nestor and Serbian Nenad Zimonjic, who won this event in 09 and 10, face Monacos Romain Arneodo and Benjamin Balleret in quarter-final action. In other singles play, Rafael Nadal lost his quarter-final match to Spanish compatriot David Ferrer 7-6 (1), 6-4. Its Nadals earliest exit at the Monte Carlo Masters in 11 years. While he beat Nadal just last year, Ferrer hadnt defeated Nadal oon clay since 2004. Alex Iwobi Jersey. A day after becoming the 11th man in the Open era to reach 300 wins on clay, Nadal committed 44 unforced errors and was broken four times. Ferrer lost his own serve three times in the match that lasted over two hours. Nadal won eight consecutive Monte Carlo titles from 2005-12 before he lost last years final to Novak Djokovic. Ferrer will face Wawrinka in semifinal action. "I know I am supposed to be among the favourites, but every time I play a match I am in the state of mind of a challenger who is trying to win an additional match," said Wawrinka. Swiss star Roger Federer advanced with a 2-6, 7-6 (6), 6-1 win against No. 9 Jo-Wilfried Tsonga of France. Federer was two points from defeat at 0-30 serving at 6-5 down in the second set. Federer, who improved to 11-4 against Tsonga, wasted 15 straight break points and three set points in the second set But at 6-6 in the tiebreaker, Tsonga hit a wild forehand into the net and Federer tied the match with a volley winner. After finally breaking Tsonga at the 16th try, Federer clenched his fist in relief. He broke him again with a forehand winner down the line and held for 5-0. "It was just many things went wrong at the wrong time for me: Jo playing well, me playing wrong at certain times, wrong shot selections," Federer said. "Im happy I found the way to tough it out." Tsonga said the changing conditions in the late afternoon as the match went into a third set suited Federers style of play more. "I dont think it was that much of a change. I dont think there was any wind change or any crazy, like, quickness change," Federer said. "We played in those conditions a million of times." Djokovic set up a 34th career meeting against Federer, a 17-time Grand Slam champion, by downing unseeded Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 4-6, 6-3, 6-1. "I started very poorly. Garcia-Lopez played well and I had to work for this win," Djokovic said. "I finally started to play as I wanted in the second set." Federer leads Djokovic 17-16 in head-to-head matches and they are 1-1 this year. Federer won in the Dubai Championship semifinals while Djokovic emerged victorious in their showdown in the final at Indian Wells. The Serb was close to losing against Garcia-Lopez, saving a break point in the fifth game of the second set and two more when trailing 15-40 in his next service game. Djokovic then made a crucial break to take a 5-3 lead, served out the set, and then broke Garcia-Lopez twice at the start of the third. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).