Danny McGuire says victory over Wigan at Magic Weekend could be the shot in the arm Leeds need to turn their season around. [url

in Regeln und Informationen 05.01.2018 04:38
von jokergreen0220 • Halb Gott | 2.085 Beiträge

Danny McGuire says victory over Wigan at Magic Weekend could be the shot in the arm Leeds need to turn their season around. Jake Fisher Jersey . The Rhinos sit bottom of Super League after 11 defeats in 14 games and must quickly rediscover that winning feeling if they are to finish in the top eight.Leeds have lost their last three Magic Weekend fixtures against Wigan, including a 27-12 defeat at St James Park last year, and McGuire admits nobody is giving them much chance of picking up a vital victory. I dont think too many people will be expecting us to get a result, said the Rhinos skipper.Weve had some good tussles with Wigan over the years, especially at Magic Weekends, and hopefully well have another good game on Saturday.I really enjoyed the game last year in Newcastle. The concept of Magic Weekend is still really strong and all the players enjoy it.Itll be a tough few months for us going forward. We just need to find a little bit of form and consistency.McGuire returned from a calf problem in Leeds 52-12 defeat against Castleford at Headingley last Thursday but he says injuries are not the reason for their current slump. Were just having a tough time at the minute, every team goes through that at some point. Ours is just going on a bit longer than expected. Danny McGuire Individually I think a few players have struggled at times, said McGuire. Weve been really lucky over the last few years, being involved in winning teams. We created a decent culture at the club.Were just having a tough time at the minute, every team goes through that at some point. Ours is just going on a bit longer than expected. Magic Moments Danny McGuire features in our top 10 Magic Weekend moments Weve got great players within our team. Weve had a few issues outside with injuries but the main reason why were sitting at the bottom is we arent playing well enough. Its as simple as that.Hopes are high that Magic Weekend will break last years attendance record of 67,788. A large turnout by Leeds fans is expected and McGuire says the players are thankful for their support during this tough period. Phil Clarke looks ahead to Super Leagues Magic Weekend at St James Park A lot of fans stuck around and were singing at the end of the Castleford game when we had 50 points put past us, he said.Weve always had great support, wherever we go we have a great travelling fanbase and I imagine itll be the same this weekend.The players really appreciate their support and hopefully they stick with us for the rest of the year.Watch Leeds v Wigan live on Sky Sports 1 HD on Saturday from 6.45pm. Catch the match for £6.99 with a NOW TV day pass Also See: WATCH: Magic Weekend preview Magic Moments WATCH: The Naughty Step Follow @SkySportsRL Andre Smith Jersey . Stevenson scored the first three goals of the game in the first period for Regina (35-22-6), which has won eight of its last 10 games. Patrick DAmico added two for the Pats, Braden Christoffer had a single and Morgan Klimchuk chipped in a goal and four assists. Josh Shaw Jersey . With one week left in the regular season, Cornish - voted The Toughest Player To Bring Down - is a leading candidate for the CFLs Most Outstanding Player award. He has rushed for 1,799 yards and could break Willie Burdens club record for rushing yards in a single season with a 98-yard performance against the B. http://www.officialbengalsprofanatics.com/Black-Friday-Kevin-Minter-Jersey/ .ca presents a week long look at some of the teams and stories that will shape the up coming campaign.Wayne Gretzky became the NHLs all-time goal scoring leader on March 23, 1994 when he scored his 802nd career goal for the Los Angeles Kings against the Vancouver Canucks. With the 20th anniversary of that record-breaking night coming up, Gretzky sat down with Ray Ferraro on the NHL on TSN to discuss his memories of the event and talk about how he is enjoying his life nowadays at the age of 53. Ferraro asked Gretzky how he remembered the goal that broke Gordie Howes record, and the former King gave credit to long-time teammate Marty McSorley. "Marty was a little bit better of a player then people really give him credit for - he had pretty good vision," explained Gretzky. "Marty was a pretty good playmaker and I was probably in more shock than anybody that that puck ended up on my stick. He made such a good play that he basically took a defenceman and the goaltender out of the play to ultimately leave me the empty net. "So he made the whole goal happen and I just happened to be in the right spot." The fanfare that followed goal number 802 was a special moment, even among the many NHL records that Gretzky broke during his stellar career. "I really savoured the moment, I really took it all in - as far as my family being there and my friends being there," said Gretzky. "It was an historic day for me, it was a nice event. "As a child everybody knows Gordie was my idol and I was fortunate enough to be friends with Gordie and to have that opportunity to break his record. Jeremy Hill Jersey. ..obviously I played with a lot of great players." Switching from the past to the present, Ferraro asked Gretzky if the competitive fire that drove him through his hockey life still burns the same way today. "Im really not competitive now," answered Gretzky. "When I play golf with friends or family I just enjoy playing. I always felt like my whole life and everything I have in my life is because of hockey and I gave every ounce and all my energy to being the best I could be. I was very competitive when I played, and for that matter very competitive when I ran Team Canada and then the involvement with the Coyotes. "But to me now, that winning is sort of behind me now. My life is more of...okay, Im going to enjoy my life, enjoy my friends, enjoy my family, and if I have a good round of golf Im happy and if I have a bad round of golf Im thrilled." Ferraro took the opportunity to ask Gretzky if he would one day entertain a return to a job in the National Hockey League. "Listen, never is a long time but right now Im really enjoying my life what Im doing," explained Gretzky. "The stress and pressure of having to win and compete every night, its sort of, Im enjoying being a fan. I love the game, I love the players that are in the game today, I enjoy it, I sit back, I enjoy going to games here and there. "Right now I dont know. If something wonderful came along obviously Id be all ears, but at this point in time Im just a fan." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).