PHILADELPHIA - Jordan Matthews, the rookie who replaced DeSean Jackson, and veteran Jeremy Maclin lifted the Philadelphia Eagles

in Regeln und Informationen 05.01.2018 04:38
von jokergreen0220 • Halb Gott | 2.085 Beiträge

PHILADELPHIA - Jordan Matthews, the rookie who replaced DeSean Jackson, and veteran Jeremy Maclin lifted the Philadelphia Eagles past the star receivers new team. Carter Verhaeghe Jersey . Matthews caught two touchdown passes, Maclin had one, and the Eagles again stormed from behind to win, beating Jacksons Washington Redskins 37-34 on Sunday. The nasty game was marred by a fourth-quarter brawl near the Washington sideline after Eagles quarterback Nick Foles was blindsided by defensive lineman Chris Baker during an apparent interception. Baker and Eagles left tackle Jason Peters were ejected — and then the pick was overturned by video replay. That led to Maclins 27-yard touchdown to break a 27-27 tie. Maclin, who missed all of 2013 with a knee injury, finished with eight catches for 154 yards. Matthews also had eight receptions. Jackson wasnt going to let Philadelphia forget him. The exiled receiver, cut by coach Chip Kelly last winter, caught an 81-yard touchdown pass. He added a Rockettes-style kick to his celebration as his former fans loudly booed. He gained 117 yards on five catches. But the Eagles (3-0), who rallied from 17 points down in their first two victories, came back from an early 17-7 deficit to drop Washington to 1-2 even though the Redskins outgained Philly 511-379. Philadelphia has scored 101 points in three games. Rookie Cody Parkeys third field goal, a 51-yarder with 5:55 remaining, were the winning points when Washington scored a late TD. Philadelphias Chris Polk had a 102-yard kickoff return, the first for an Eagle at Lincoln Financial Field, which opened in 2003. Washingtons Kirk Cousins threw for 427 yards and three touchdowns in his first start replacing injured Robert Griffin III. As they did in record-setting fashion in their first two victories, the Eagles fell into a hole. Cousins, who came in last week to throw for two TDs when RG3 hurt his ankle, became the first Redskins quarterback with two TD passes in the first quarter since Mark Brunell in 2005. His 4-yard pass to Darrel Young made Washington the first opponent to score on an opening drive against Philadelphia in 15 games. Kai Forbath added a 49-yard field goal to make it 17-7. But once again, the Eagles didnt flinch when down. The Redskins couldnt handle Matthews, Philadelphias second-round pick from Vanderbilt. He slipped into the back of the end zone off play-action for an 11-yard pass from Foles, who threw for 325 yards. Then Matthews took a perfect toss over two defenders for a 10-yard TD and the halftime lead. The Redskins had the ball for just under 23 minutes in the first half, yet trailed 21-20. And Philly turned the tables by controlling the ball to get field goals of 38 and 33 yards by Parkey. Then Jackson struck on a fly pattern, shaking off an attempted tackle by Cary Williams, turning around as he pranced into the end zone — then making a kicking motion as if to remind the Eagles that they kicked him out of Philadelphia. The Redskins had a chance to take the lead, but Forbath, whod made 18 straight field goals, hit the right upright with a 33-yarder with 10:07 left. On the next play, the officials ruled on the field that Breeland intercepted Foles — leading to the brawl. But replays clearly showed the ball hit the ground. And Philly was aided by another video review soon after when Maclins lunging sideline catch was called incomplete, then reversed. Two plays later, Maclin was in the end zone. Mikhail Sergachev Jersey . Directly ahead was open field, the end zone and the Seattle Seahawks place in the NFC championship game. Victor Hedman Jersey . Louis Cardinals placed outfielder Allen Craig on the 15-day disabled list with a right knee contusion on Sunday. http://www.lightninghockeystore.us/Dominik-Masin-Jersey/ . The 34-year-old averaged 10.1 points and 2.7 rebounds in 82 games played in 2013-14 with the Utah Jazz. Jefferson has averaged 14.5 points, 4.IRVING, Texas -- Suzann Pettersen was prepared for a much longer break from LPGA Tour when she started having more back problems. When she had similar pain a decade ago, she was out of action for about eight months. But Pettersen missed only a month this time, and the 33-year-old Norwegian is already on top of the leaderboard again after a bogey-free 5-under 66 on Thursday in the first round of the North Texas LPGA Shootout. "I feel good. I mean very patient. Just really just trying to enjoy being back," Pettersen said. "I got to kind of pace myself a little bit. I cant do too much early in the week. So I have a lot of spare time to fool around with. ... I really cant go hit balls on the range. I play whatever I need to play and then just try to give my body a little bit of break." Pettersen had a one-stroke lead over playing partner Cristie Kerr and Michelle Wie, Caroline Masson, Christina Kim, Cydney Clanton and Dori Carter. Pettersen is playing her second tournament since withdrawing before the Kia Classic in late March, and being told rest was the way to heal her back. The worlds fourth-ranked player tied for 28th in San Francisco last week. "Its been a little bit achy early this week. So taking it a little bit careful," she said. "But last week was nice to be back. Its always tough when you come back from something like that when youre so out of play. Youre not even close to be playing. And then next thing you know the pain is gone and you can start hitting balls, and to bring back the mentality straightaway." Pettersen took sole possession of the lead when she birdied Nos. 7 and 8, her 16th and 17th holes of the day at Las Colinas Country Club. Among the 35 players under par was Juli Inkster, the 53-year-old with eight major victories who shot 69. The last of Inksters 31 career victories came in 2006. Wie is playing with confidence and just trying to have fun, and had her 15th consecutive round of par or better. Brett Howden Jersey. All have come in a stretch when she was the runner-up in the seasons first major, won at home in Hawaii for his first LPGA Tour victory in nearly four years and then had another top-10 finish last week in San Francisco, not far from alma mater Stanford. "Definitely, my confidence level is up from last year, " said Wie, whose five top-10 finishes are already one more than she had in 26 tournaments all last season. Top-ranked Inbee Park, the defending champion, and Texas native Stacy Lewis, the highest-ranked American at No. 3, both shot 71. Park had four birdies, but the South Korean also had a bogey at the par-5 third hole, and made double bogey at the par-4 15th. "It was just one of those kind of days," Park said. "Nothing went really wrong, but just a couple of bad shots that really penalized me today." Lewis round included two three-putts and a one-stroke penalty when she unintentionally kicked her own ball in the No. 10 fairway. Kim hit 17 of 18 greens, while needing 31 putts in a bogey-free round that was her lowest score this season. The 30-year-old Kim hasnt won on the LPGA Tour since 2005, and her best finish last season was tying for 11th at North Texas. "Just played steady," Kim said. "I struck the ball really well and just kept the ball in front of me and was able to find it after every swing." Masson started the inaugural North Texas LPGA Shootout last year with a bogey-free 64, and the German also was the second-round leader. "On one hand I know I can go low here and shoot a good score. On the other hand, I kind of feel like I want to make up for the last round last year," said Masson, who finished 15th last year after a closing 75. "Its positive memories, though. I mean it was a great week for me last year, just to really get going. ... Its never nice to shoot a bad last round, but I dont have it in my head too much." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).