Klein, 29, was

in Regeln und Informationen 26.12.2017 06:09
von jokergreen0220 • Halb Gott | 2.085 Beiträge

LIVERPOOL, N. Luke Joeckel Jersey .S. - Nova Scotias Mary Fay guaranteed at least one more match and a shot at the Canadian junior curling championships final on home ice. Fay, who skips from nearby Chester, N.S., fell behind 3-0 on Thursday before rallying past Saskatchewans Kristen Streifel 7-6. The win clinches a tiebreaker berth for Fay, third Jenn Smith, second Karlee Burgess and lead Janique LeBlanc, wholl play Ontarios Molly Greenwood on Friday for a spot in Saturdays semifinal. "Were not satisfied," said Fay (7-2). "Were going to keep fighting, for sure, because we want to do the best we possibly can. And we know we can be right there." Albertas Kelsey Rocque (9-1) clinched a bye to Saturdays final by beating Manitobas Meaghan Brezden 6-4, while B.C.s Kalia Van Osch (8-2) will play either Fay or Greenwood in the semi. "Being the first time for us to come to nationals, and doing so well, its definitely a really good feeling," said Fay. "But we knew we could compete with these teams. I just know I have the best teammates, and we work so hard. I know that every time we go onto the ice, we can make the shots to compete with these teams. "I dont know how much I expected, but I expected to do well and were really pleased with how its going so far." Meanwhile, the Yukons Sarah Koltun stole one in the 11th end for a 9-8 win over Northern Ontarios Krysta Burns. In mens seeding-round games, the Yukons Joe Wallingham was a 6-5 winner over Newfoundland and Labradors Stephen Trickett, while Quebecs Adam Freilich turned back the Northwest Territories Matthew Miller 10-3. Ethan Pocic Jersey . This game was inside. Adrian Peterson was missing. The stage was set for another step toward the playoffs. Bobby Wagner Jersey . While he was away, it was the division-rival Baltimore Orioles conducting a little business of their own, scooping up Ubaldo Jimenez on Monday evening to a reported four-year, $50-million contract. http://www.footballseahawksfanatics.com/authentic-cliff-avril-seahawks-jersey/ . Dalton completed his only pass and led the Bengals to a touchdown in his only drive -- one that took four minutes to finish -- and the Cincinnati Bengals ended the preseason with a 27-10 victory over the Indianapolis Colts on Thursday night. NASHVILLE -- The Nashville Predators have swapped defencemen with the New York Rangers, sending right-handed shooter Kevin Klein to New York in exchange for a lefty in Michael Del Zotto. The Predators announced the trade Wednesday before heading to Vancouver for a four-game road swing. "Michael gives us another young, gifted left-handed shooting defenceman with significant offensive upside," Predators general manager David Poile Poile said in a statement. "We look forward to his presence on our already talented young blue line, further balancing our defensive corps." Del Zotto, 23, has 11 points in 42 games for the Rangers averaging 17 minutes, 44 seconds of ice time per game. The 6-foot, 195-pound Del Zotto was the 20th overall choice by the Rangers in the 2008 draft, and he has 121 career points in 292 career NHL games. But Del Zotto never seemed to fully fit since coach Alain Vigneault replaced the fired John Tortorella after last season. Del Zotto was a heealthy scratch from Vigneaults lineup for nine games, but was back in for the 10 games before Wednesdays deal. Bradley McDougald Jersey. Del Zotto, who can become a restricted free agent this summer, carries a $2.55 million salary cap charge this season. Klein was one of four right-handed shooting defencemen in Nashville and something the Rangers have wanted. Del Zotto is a lefty shooter. Adding Klein and removing Del Zotto will allow John Moore to move to the left side for the Rangers. Klein, 29, was the 37th choice overall in 2003 by Nashville and has played 403 games in nine NHL seasons. He has three points in 47 games this season and ranks 22nd in the NHL with 94 blocked shots. Klein also is under contract through 2017-18 after signing a five-year, $14.5 million deal in September 2012 giving him a $2.9 million salary cap hit each season. "Thanks everyone!," Klein wrote on Twitter. "Going to miss the friends I have made in Nashville. But a new chapter in New York." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).