e final round. He als

in Regeln und Informationen 26.12.2017 06:09
von jokergreen0220 • Halb Gott | 2.085 Beiträge

BIRMINGHAM, England -- Former England midfielder Joe Cole signed a two-year deal with Aston Villa on Tuesday, giving him a chance to prolong his career with another Premier League club. Vladimir Konstantinov Jersey . The 32-year-old Cole joined the Birmingham club on a free transfer after being released by West Ham at the end of the season. "Im as excited now as I was as a 16-year-old lad going into my first season with West Ham," said Cole, who won three Premier League titles with Chelsea and earned 56 caps for England. Cole played a small part for the Hammers during his 18-month stint at the east London club. His last Premier League start was in a 3-3 draw against West Bromwich Albion in December. Prior to his return to West Ham, he had a successful loan spell at Lille after struggling to reignite his career with Liverpool in 2010. "Ive been lucky enough to have a really good career but theres still a lot more I want to achieve," Cole said. "This is a massive club and theres a massive opportunity for the club to push on. That was the main factor." Cole is the second major signing this summer for manager Paul Lambert, who is trying to bolster a squad that has been on the verge of relegation the past two seasons. Former Arsenal defender Philippe Senderos joined Villa last week. Cole expects to play in central midfield for Villa, where he hopes help strikers Christian Benteke and Andreas Weimann boost their production. "Having those fast players in attack and around me, I feel like I can supply them with the bullets and get them the ball in the final third," he said. Martin Frk Jersey . On paper, it looks a little like Andre the Giant taking on a midget wrestler. It has all the makings of a rout with the Americans adding an eighth win in nine outings of this biennial event. The Yanks have eight players in the top 15 in the world while the Internationals have just one. Xavier Ouellet Jersey . -- Omar Infante walked past the visiting clubhouse at Kauffman Stadium, where he dressed so many times as a member of the Detroit Tigers, and slipped on a crisp, new Kansas City Royals jersey. http://www.redwingshockeyauthentic.com/brendan-shanahan-jersey/ . Felton pleaded guilty to attempted criminal possession of a weapon and criminal possession of a firearm. He admitted he knowingly had a large-capacity ammunition magazine and a semi-automatic pistol without a license.Dubai, United Arab Emirates (SportsNetwork.com) - Rory McIlroy closed out the week with a 2-under 70 in Sundays final round and the No. 1 player in the world coasted to a 3-shot victory over Alex Noren at the Dubai Desert Classic. McIlroy picked up his 10th career victory on the European Tour as he finished at 22-under-par 266, tying the tournament record set by Thomas Bjorn in 2001 and Stephen Gallacher in 2013. McIlroy also captured this event back in 2009, which was his first win as a professional. Fantastic week. Were always treated so well here in Dubai. Its always great coming back, McIlroy stated during the trophy presentation. Nice to be able to cut my name on that trophy again. The victory is McIlroys first since rattling off three straight wins last season at the British Open, WGC-Bridgestone Invitational and PGA Championship. Prior to this week, McIlroy had finished in second place in each of his last four events. I felt like I was finishing second every time I was teeing it up so it was time for a change, McIlroy said. Obviously the only way I wanted to go was one better and thankfully I was able to do that today. Played very, very nicely all week. Noren shot up the leaderboard and put pressure on the leader with a 7-under 65 on the Majlis Course at Emirates Golf Club, but it was not quite enough as he finished three shots back in the runner-up position at 19-under 269. Two-time defending champion Gallacher fired a 3-under 69, which was good enough to put him in sole possession of third place at 16-under 272. Two weeks after his collapse at the Abu Dhabi HSBC Golf Championship, Martin Kaymer carded an 8-under 64 to vault into a tie for fourth place with Gary Stal (68), first-round leader Bernd Wiesberger (70), Andy Sullivan (70) and Morten Orum Madsen (70) at minus-15. McIlroy began the day with a 4-shot lead and nobody got any closer until Noren got within three late in his round. Madsen, starting his final round four behind McIlroy, tripped to a triple-bogey at the first, extending McIlroys lead to five. Madsen rebounded a bit with birdies on two, three, nine and 12 to put his name back in the mix, but he stumbled down the stretch with a pair of bogeys on 15 and 16 to finish well off the pace. After starting with back-to-back pars, McIlroy rolled in his first birdie on No. 3. Lee Westwood was the next player to pull within four after birdies on one, three and five, but he too struggled down the stretch with a double- bogey, three bogeys and just two birdies over his final 13 holes for a 72 to finish at 14-under. A Westwood bogey on six dropped him five back at minus-16, where he was joined by Noren, who birdiied four of his first six holes on the day. Luke Witkowski Jersey. Noren then traded a bogey on nine for a birdie on 10 to remain at 16-under, while McIlroy bogeyed No. 7, snapping a streak of 42 straight holes without a dropped shot and his lead was back to four. While a number of others moved up and down the leaderboard throughout the round, Noren proved to be the most consistent of the chasers down the stretch and it seemed as if he was the only one in the field with a chance of catching McIlroy in the end. A birdie on No. 10 moved McIlroys advantage to five once again, which wound up being his biggest lead of the week. A long birdie putt by Madsen on 12 got him to within four once again, but it was the last gain of the day for him. Sullivan briefly got into the mix with his fourth birdie of the day on No. 13, pulling him even with Madsen at minus-17. Noren joined them with a birdie on 15. After just grazing the edge of the cup with his eagle effort on 13, McIlroy tapped in for birdie to get to minus-22 and extend his lead to five again. While both Sullivan and Madsen fell off down the stretch with a couple bogeys each, Noren still stayed within striking distance. In fact, Noren finished up with back-to-back birdies on 17 and 18 to trim McIlroys lead to three, the closest it was all day. Unfortunately for Noren, he simply ran out of holes. McIlroy, playing it safe down the stretch, remained calm like a true No. 1 player in the world as he closed with five straight pars to claim his 10th career title on tour. I did what I needed to do today, said McIlroy. I didnt play quite as well as the first three days, but I played a solid round of golf and did what I needed to do to keep my nose in front and be able to win. While Gallacher never got quite close enough, he also had a strong final day. After making the turn at even par following a bogey on one and a birdie on six, Gallacher ripped off a trio of birdies from 11 before making a bogey on 14. A birdie on 17 proved to be big for Gallacher as it helped him finish alone in third. NOTES: In seven starts here, McIlroy still has not broken 70 in the final round. He also carded a 70 on the last day when he won in 2009 ... Noren, a three-time winner on tour, hasnt won since the 2011 Nordea Masters. This is Norens best finish since that victory ... Alvaro Quiros made a hole-in-one on the par-3 fourth hole Sunday ... Richie Ramsay withdrew from the final round due to an illness ... With the win, McIlroy earned 378,779 euros ... The desert swing is done as the European Tour heads to eastern Asia next week for the Maybank Malaysian Open, where Westwood ran away with a 7-shot victory last season. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).