five hits in 5 1-3 innings

in Regeln und Informationen 10.10.2018 07:14
von jinshuiqian0713 • Halb Gott | 1.860 Beiträge

Andy Murray says he will stay at an apartment with the British tennis team and not in the Olympic Village in Rio during the Games this summer. Daniel Carlson Jersey . The defending champion stayed in the athletes village in Beijing in 2008 but opted against that in London four years later where he won gold in the singles tournament and silver in the mixed doubles with Laura Robson. Andy Murray says the conditions and shots produced by Radek Stepanek made his win over the Czech at the Madrid Masters very tough While he enjoyed the experience of mingling with athletes from other sports in China, the world No 2 says the best preparation possible must come first. Im not staying in the village, he said. Im staying in an apartment with the rest of the team. Hopes are high for Great Britains athletes this summer in Brazil To be honest, when I stayed in the village in Beijing I had a great time but my tennis was pretty bad there. I did something different obviously during London and that worked out well for me.My job there is to try to prepare as best I can and win a medal for my country. I think the best way to do that is to sort of prepare like you do for other events where youre in your own space. Andy Murray was taken to three sets by Radek Stepanek in Madrid The 28-year-old spent some time at the athletes village in London, even though he was not based there, with many other tennis players also staying elsewhere because the Olympic tournament was played at Wimbledon, distant from the other venues.Roger Federer had problems at the Olympic Village in 2008 because of the constant requests from other athletes for autographs and photographs, with Maria Sharapova also sought-after in London. Jamie Murray thinks his and his brothers form should bode well for the Rio Olympics Its different than what were used to, Murray added. I think thats why the players are staying outside.Rafael Nadal won gold in Beijing when he stayed at the Olympic Village and has already said he wants to enjoy the same experience in Rio, while Novak Djokovic also stayed at the village in 2008. Also See: Murray battles past Stepanek Strongest ever Queens line-up Nadal continues winning streak Murrays Masters route Mike Remmers Jersey .ca! There is plenty of blame to be shared as a result of the most recent NHL player (Pittsburghs Brooks Orpik) to be evacuated from the ice on a stretcher following an ugly incident Saturday night in Boston. Fran Tarkenton Jersey . Phoenix got injured centre Emeka Okafor and a top-12-protected first-round draft pick in 2014 -- giving the rebuilding Suns potentially four choices in the opening round. The Suns also sent guards Kendall Marshall, Shannon Brown and Malcolm Lee to Washington so the deal will work financially. http://www.vikingsauthenticshop.com/Vikings-Pat-Elflein-Draft-Jersey/ .com) - The Toronto Raptors are paying Rudy Gay a visit on Wednesday night when they head into the Sleep Train Arena to take on the Sacramento Kings. PHILADELPHIA -- All that extra batting practice paid off for Wilmer Flores. Flores hit a grand slam and drove in a career-high six runs, Bartolo Colon threw seven-plus sharp innings and the New York Mets beat the Philadelphia Phillies 11-2 Monday night in a makeup from an April rainout. "It felt good," Flores said. "Been struggling the last couple games, and I didnt feel good my first two at-bats, but as the game was going I made the adjustment, so I put a good swing on it. I havent been playing that much, so Ive just been taking extra batting practice. That helped." After playing 39 innings in the three previous games, the teams finally didnt go extras. The Mets took four of five from the Phillies and are 9-1 in Citizens Bank Park, dating to last season. Colon (5-5) allowed two runs and six hits to win his third straight decision. The 41-year-old righty has a 1.61 ERA in his last three outings. "He knows when he has to put a little something on it," Mets manager Terry Collins said. "Hes the master of taking stuff, taking speed off the ball, getting it to sink, getting it to move. When he needs it, theres still plenty there." The last-place Phillies went 4-7 on a season-long 11-game homestand. Theyre a season-worst seven games under .500 and barely resemble the team that won five consecutive NL East titles from 2007-11. "We didnt play that well this homestand," Chase Utley said. "Nothing we can do about it now. We have to go on the road and win games." Roberto Hernandez (2-3) failed to pitch six innings for the sixth time in 10 starts. He allowed five runs -- four earned -- and five hits in 5 1-3 innings. Bobby Abreu and Lucas Duda hit consecutive doubles in the second to give the Mets a 1-0 lead. The Mets chased Hernandez in the sixth. Matt den Dekker and Daniel Murphy hit consecutive singles to start the inning. David Wright drove theem both in with a shot off the wall in centre. Paul Krause Jersey. After a one-out walk to Abreu, Hernandez was replaced by Mario Hollands. Duda hit a grounder to second base that shouldve been an inning-ending double play, but Utley booted it for an error. Flores then looped a two-run double down the right-field line for a 5-0 lead. The Mets blew it open with six runs in the ninth off Jake Diekman and Phillippe Aumont capped by Flores hitting a grand slam, his second career homer in 145 at-bats. "I just want to prove to them that I can do the job," Flores said. "I know Im good and I can do this." Den Dekker, called up from Triple-A Las Vegas a day after being sent down, robbed Ryan Howard of his third homer in three games. He jumped above the short wall in centre and grabbed Howards drive in the second. Den Dekker saved another run in the third when he threw out Reid Brignac trying to score from second on Ben Reveres single. Brignac hadnt even reached third base when den Dekker fielded the ball in medium centre, but third-base coach Pete Mackanin inexplicably waived him home. Howards RBI groundout in the sixth ended Colons scoreless innings streak at 16 1-3. Revere scored on Jeurys Familias wild pitch in the eighth to cut it to 5-2. NOTES: The Mets placed CF Juan Lagares on the 15-day DL with a strained right intercostal muscle. Den Dekker replaced him. ... Phillies ace Cliff Lee, out with an elbow strain, hopes to start a throwing program during Philadelphias upcoming road trip. ... The Phillies are 12-19 at home; 12-12 on the road. The Phillies start a three-game series at Washington on Tuesday. David Buchanan (1-1, 3.86) makes his third career start filling in for Lee. Jordan Zimmermann (3-2, 4.07) goes for the Nationals. ... The Mets head to Chicago for a three-game series vs. the Cubs. Zack Wheeler (2-5, 4.31) faces Jake Arrieta (1-1, 3.20) on Tuesday night. Cheap Bosnia Herzegovina Soccer Jerseys Cheap Belgium Soccer Jerseys Cheap Austria Soccer Jerseys Cheap Australia Soccer Jerseys Cheap Danmark Soccer Jerseys Cheap Ecuador Soccer Jerseys Cheap Egypt Soccer Jerseys Cheap England Soccer Jerseys Cheap Finland Soccer Jerseys Cheap France Soccer Jerseys Cheap Germany Soccer Jerseys Cheap Ghana Soccer Jerseys Cheap Greece Soccer Jerseys Cheap Argentina Soccer Jerseys Cheap Netherlands Soccer Jerseys Cheap Honduras Soccer Jerseys Cheap Hungary Soccer Jerseys Cheap Iceland Soccer Jerseys Cheap Indonesia Soccer Jerseys Cheap Iraq Soccer Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).