We have the chance to do so again

in Regeln und Informationen 10.10.2018 07:13
von jinshuiqian0713 • Halb Gott | 1.860 Beiträge

WASHINGTON -- Bryce Harpers return had an immediate impact on the Washington Nationals lineup on Monday night. Carlos Hyde Browns Jersey . Adam LaRoche homered, Ryan Zimmerman had three hits and Ian Desmond added two doubles and three RBIs batting seventh as the Nationals welcomed back Harper with a 7-3 win over the Colorado Rockies. Harper, who missed 57 games because of a torn ligament in his left thumb, went 1 for 3 with an RBI single -- on Bryce Harper bobblehead night. "Having such a deep lineups huge," Harper said. "One through eight, pick your poison because youre going to get a guy who can hit the ball out of the ballpark or hit a double or anything like that." Jordan Zimmermann (6-4) allowed two runs in six innings as Washington won its third straight. The Nationals trailed 2-1 before a five-run sixth. With runners on first and second and one out, Zimmerman doubled to left off reliever Rod Scahill, scoring Anthony Rendon. "I tried to go in on Zimmerman, I missed two times in," Scahill said. "The third time in, it was a little bit more down than I wanted it to be and thats where he can get to that ball. And he got to it." Harper was walked intentionally and Desmond followed with a bases-clearing double into the left-field corner. "Thats the kind of decision-making and pressure we want to apply," manager Matt Williams said. "Bryce is a very good hitter, hed come through earlier in the game against the lefty for a base hit and an RBI and those are the decisions you have to make in that regard." Monday night marked the first time since opening day -- when catcher Wilson Ramos left the game with an injury -- that this starting eight had taken the field. Desmond is 6-for-6 with the bases loaded this season and, for his career is 11-for-17 with 16 RBIs when the batter before him is walked intentionally. "I just try to do the same thing I do every other time," said Desmond, who stole third and scored on Ramos grounder to second. Zimmermann, who finished June with a 3-2 record and a 1.43 ERA in six starts, allowed seven hits, struck out five and walked one. Hed been a victim of poor run support while going 0-2 in his last three outings. "Im just locating really well right now," he said. "Nothing really has changed, just locating well and the sliders really good. (If) I have those two things working together, I can usually string some pretty good starts together." Justin Morneau had three hits for the Rockies, who have lost 12 of 14 and finished the month of June 8-20. Yohan Flande (0-1), making his second start, was charged with three runs on six hits. He left with a 2-1 lead and runners on first and second in the sixth. "I think Flande was throwing the ball really well, but the first two guys got on in the inning," manager Walt Weiss said. "A guy making his second major league start, you want to be out in front of stuff before it happens to a kid like that. "Wasnt real comfortable with the Zimmerman matchup and went and tried to play a matchup that didnt work out." Harper, batting sixth and playing left field, was given a standing ovation when he batted in the second after LaRoches one-out single, but grounded into a double play. In the fourth, however, after Zimmerman doubled with two outs, Harper brought him home with a sharp grounder up the middle. "Its a strong lineup and I dont think theres too many opposing pitchers out there that want to see it," Desmond said. "It was nice to have Bryce back." The Rockies took a 2-1 lead in the sixth on back-to-back doubles by Drew Stubbs and Troy Tulowitzki, a line-drive single by Morneau that moved Tulowitzki to third, and sacrifice fly by Ryan Wheeler to short centre. NOTES: To make room for Harper, the Nationals optioned LHP reliever Xavier Cedeno to Triple-A Syracuse. ... Colorado placed RHP Jhoulys Chacin (inflamed shoulder) on the 15-day DL. Manager Walt Weiss said Franklin Morales will make Chacins scheduled Thursday start, giving the Rockies five left-handers in their starting rotation. The Rockies recalled RHP reliever Chad Bettis from Triple-A Colorado Springs. ... Rockies OF Corey Dickerson, who left Sundays game with a hamstring cramp in the eighth inning, was not in the starting lineup, but entered as part of a double switch in the sixth. ... Washingtons Stephen Strasburg (6-6, 3.70) opposes Christian Friedrich (0-2, 8.10) Tuesday. Antonio Callaway Browns Jersey . Ive said it before, Ive worked with top pros and I could have made my own program. Zane Gonzalez Jersey . The $145.7-million Tim Hortons Field was slated to open this month, a year before it was to host all 32 mens and womens soccer competitions. The delay has forced the Hamilton Tiger-Cats football team to use a smaller facility for the first two home games of the season. http://www.brownsrookiestore.com/Browns-Zane-Gonzalez-Jersey/ . Beckham says "nothing has been confirmed yet, but its something I am very excited about." He adds that "Miami is something that really excites me because there is a great energy down there.ROME -- Italy is resting captain and No. 8 Sergio Parisse for its penultimate Six Nations match against Ireland at Lansdowne Road. Parisse has a calf injury and coach Jacques Brunel has decided to save him for next weeks tournament closer at home against England. Prop Martin Castrogiovanni, tied with Parisse as Italys most capped player, will hold the record by himself when he makes his 105th appearance on Saturday. Robert Barbieri moves from the openside flank to take Parisses place at No. 8, and lock Marco Bortolami will captain the side for the 39th time in Dublin. "With five players unavailable we had to adapt ourselves," Brunel said on Thursday. "Among the halfbacks we wanted to give a chance to those who had played less like (Luciano) Orquera, also because against Scotland we didnt manage the pressure well in our half. I wanted to integrate (Tito) Tebaldi into the group before the tournament but he had a slight injury and we couldnt select him. "The choices made are not in relation to next Saturdays game in Rome against England but based on consistency that we want to have. The next match is against Ireland and we have prepared for the matchh against that opponent. Chad Thomas Browns Jersey. " Bortolami has been promoted from the bench, along with Paul Derbyshire and Luciano Orquera. Alessandro Zanni is also injured and he will be replaced as blindside flanker by Joshua Furno, who moves from the second row. Bortolami comes in for Furno, while Derbyshire takes up Barbieris position in the No. 7 jersey. At flyhalf, Orquera bumps out Tommaso Allan, while Tebaldi replaces Edoardo Gori for his appearance in almost two years. Italy has lost all three of its matches. "Ireland is certainly a better squad than last year," Brunel said. "But we have to remember that we beat them barely a year ago in Rome and in a rather convincing fashion. We have the chance to do so again." ------ Italy: Luke McLean, Angelo Esposito, Michele Campagnaro, Gonzalo Garcia, Leonardo Sarto, Luciano Orquera, Tito Tebaldi; Robert Barbieri, Paul Derbyshire, Joshua Furno, Marco Bortolami (captain), Quintin Geldenhuys, Martin Castrogiovani, Leonardo Ghiraldini, Alberto de Marchi. Reserves: Davide Giazzon, Michele Rizzo, Lorenzo Cittadini, Antonio Pavanello, Manoa Vosawai, Edoardo Gori, Tommaso Allan, Andrea Masi. Cheap Bosnia Herzegovina Soccer Jerseys Cheap Belgium Soccer Jerseys Cheap Austria Soccer Jerseys Cheap Australia Soccer Jerseys Cheap Danmark Soccer Jerseys Cheap Ecuador Soccer Jerseys Cheap Egypt Soccer Jerseys Cheap England Soccer Jerseys Cheap Finland Soccer Jerseys Cheap France Soccer Jerseys Cheap Germany Soccer Jerseys Cheap Ghana Soccer Jerseys Cheap Greece Soccer Jerseys Cheap Argentina Soccer Jerseys Cheap Netherlands Soccer Jerseys Cheap Honduras Soccer Jerseys Cheap Hungary Soccer Jerseys Cheap Iceland Soccer Jerseys Cheap Indonesia Soccer Jerseys Cheap Iraq Soccer Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).