Russian rookie Daniil Kvyat of Toro Rosso

in Regeln und Informationen 07.09.2018 07:36
von jinshuiqian0713 • Halb Gott | 1.860 Beiträge

WINTERBERG, Germany -- Canadian Sarah Reid won a bronze medal Saturday at the Winterberg skeleton World Cup while Britains Lizzie Yarnold topped Noelle Pikus-Pace of the United States in the second run for the victory. Karl Malone Jersey . Reid, from Calgary, was third with a two-run time of one minute 58.49 seconds. Yarnold took gold in 1:57.53 and Pikus-Pace won silver in 1:58.10. Reid, who won bronze earlier this season in Park City, Utah, now has seven career World Cup medals. "Im really happy with today. I had two good pushes and my runs were smooth," said Reid, who was recently named to the 2014 Canadian Olympic team. "Ive had some up-and-down results in Winterberg so to be back on the podium is important for me. "This is a bit of a lucky track because weather plays such a huge factor and the track always deteriorates." Yarnold had a 5.34-second start to begin her second run, 0.22 seconds faster than Pikus-Pace, and rode that momentum the rest of the way. Mellisa Hollingsworth of Eckville, Alta. was tied in sixth place and Calgarys Robynne Thompson was 17th. Reid won five medals last season, including a third-place finish at the 2013 world championships. She is currently fourth in the overall standings. "It is a big deal for me to get back on the podium on a European track," she said. "The end goal is obviously to be on the podium in Sochi, but the leadup is very important for me. "Knowing Im having success along the way and that Im exactly where I want to be with my pushes and sliding is a confidence booster for me." Yarnold leads the standings with 1,085 points, 225 more than Pikus-Pace -- who lost exactly that many points when she was disqualified after finishing first in the season opener at Calgary. Britains Shelly Rudman is third overall. Jonas Jerebko Jersey . Ashton scored a hat trick -- giving him 13 goals in 16 AHL games this season -- to power the Toronto Marlies to a 5-2 victory over the visiting Lake Erie Monsters in AHL action on Sunday. John Stockton Jersey . The 10-year deal the league and players agreed to that ended the 2011 lockout gave either side the right to opt out after six years. With the league projecting financial growth, there has been speculation that players will take that option in three years, especially since a new national TV contract will be in place by then. http://www.cheapjazzjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-donovan-mitchell-jersey . -- C.J. Wilson parked his car and laughed while signing autographs for faceless fans who handed bats, balls and cards to the pitcher from the other side of a brick wall.SILVERSTONE, England -- Lewis Hamilton won a crash-hit British Grand Prix on Sunday to cut Mercedes team-mate Nico Rosbergs lead in the drivers championship from 29 points to just four after the German had his first non-finish of the season. Hamilton, the 2008 champion, started sixth on the grid. The British driver leapt to fourth on the opening lap before it was red-flagged, and suspended for an hour, following a crash involving 2007 champion Kimi Raikkonen of Ferrari and Felipe Massa of Williams. Hamilton then took the lead after 29 laps as Rosberg retired with gearbox failure. Hamilton came home 30 seconds clear of Finn Valtteri Bottas of Williams, who started 14th. Australian Daniel Ricciardo of Red Bull finished third ahead of Jenson Button, the 2009 champion, of McLaren and defending four-time champion Sebastian Vettel in the second Red Bull. Two-time champion Fernando Alonso of Ferrari was sixth. It was Hamiltons fifth win this year, his second in his home event and the 27th of his career, drawing him level with fellow-Briton and three-time champion Jackie Stewart in the record books. "England! What a great feeling guys, I couldnt be happier, Im sorry about yesterday, but a fantastic job today, as ever!" a delighted Hamilton told his team by radio. Hamilton made a mistake in qualifying on Saturdaay after wrongly deciding the track was too damp, or wet, for him to improve his best lap time. Jae Crowder Jersey. From the winners podium, Hamilton added: "This shows you never give up! Right now, its very mixed emotions at the moment, but we have the greatest fans here. It was you guys who spurred me on. At the beginning, I allowed him (Rosberg) to get a good gap and look after the tires. "But we came out on the harder tire and could not believe I had that kind of pace. I dont want to see a team-mate fail, I want a one-two, but I really needed this result." Raikkonen was involved in a spectacular high-speed opening lap accident that halted the race for an hour to allow repairs to the barriers. The Ferrari driver lost control, spun, hit the barriers and collided with the Williams of Brazilian Massa, who was starting his 200th Grand Prix. Both escaped serious injury but Raikkonen, whose car was massively damaged, limped away and required later X-rays on his right ankle. Massa was forced out with a damaged car, but like Rosberg, stayed to cheer the teams at the end of the race. Danish rookie Kevin Magnussen finished seventh for McLaren ahead of German Nico Hulkenberg of Force India, Russian rookie Daniil Kvyat of Toro Rosso and 10th-placed Frenchman Jean-Eric Vergne in the second Toro Rosso. Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12970 Themen und 14829 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).