Winnipeg forward Evander Kane served the second

in Regeln und Informationen 07.09.2018 07:36
von jinshuiqian0713 • Halb Gott | 1.860 Beiträge

HOUSTON -- IndyCar fined Marco Andretti $2,500 on Sunday for failing to heed to an order from race control during the Grand Prix of Houston. Francisco Lindor Jersey . Andretti ignored a blue flag during Saturdays first race to give way to leader Takuma Sato as Andretti tried to stay on the lead lap. Race control could have perceived that Andretti was holding up Sato to allow Andretti Autosport teammate James Hinchcliffe to catch the leader. Because Andretti ignored the blue flag, he was given a black flag and a drive-thru penalty. In addition to the fine, IndyCar placed Andretti on probation for three races beginning with Sundays race. Andretti Autosport was also fined $2,500. Andretti vehemently disagreed with the penalty following Sundays qualifying session. "My question was, what would have happened if James was leading?" he said. "Its the 20th lap of the race and the facts are I finished ahead of Sato. Because you have to fight. Its early in the race. If its late in the race, I would have moved over, they wouldnt have had to tell me to move over." Andretti had been spun by teammate Carlos Munoz earlier in the race to put him in position to be lapped by Sato. But his car was not damaged, and he went on to an eighth-place finish. Sato was involved in a later accident and finished 22nd. "I wasnt off the pace," Andretti said, arguing he was only in position to be lapped "because I got spun. If (the leaders) caught me by a whole lap, then they have a point. But I was one of the top three fastest cars out there." Wholesale Indians Jerseys . Louis Cardinals continued their offensive tear with a 9-5 victory over the Los Angeles Dodgers in the opener of a four-game series. Jose Ramirez Jersey . And once again, Team Homan emerged as the victor with the reigning national champions defeating Team Sweeting at the Pintys All-Star Curling Skins Game Friday night in the tournaments opening draw at The Fenlands Banff Recreation Centre in beautiful Banff National Park. http://www.cheapindiansjerseys.com/ . Ellis had a season-high 37 points and two key assists late, Dirk Nowitzki led a fourth-quarter rally with 14 of his 35 points, and the Mavericks spoiled Howards best offensive night in Houston with a 123-120 victory over the Rockets on Wednesday night.Denver, CO (SportsNetwork.com) - Nathan MacKinnon and Matt Duchene scored on Colorados first two chances in the shootout, as the Avalanche rallied for a 4-3 win over the Winnipeg Jets on Thursday night. Jarome Iginla and Ryan OReilly scored late for the Avalanche after Mark Scheifele had given the Jets a 3-1 lead at 4:32 of the third period. Calvin Pickard made 30 saves, including two huge stops in overtime, before shutting out Winnipeg in the shootout, helping Colorado snap a four-game losing streak. Scheifele added two assists and Ondrej Pavelec made 23 saves for Winnipeg, which has picked up at least a point in eight straight games (5-0-3). MacKinnon beat Pavelec over the glove to start the shootout, then Pickard made a right pad save on Mathieu Perreault. After Duchene flipped a backhander past Pavelec, Pickard turned away a bid from Blake Wheeler for Colorados first win since Nov. 29. Iginla scored with 7:05 remaining in regulation, and OReilly banged home a rebound with 2:42 left. In overtime, Pickkard stopped Andrew Ladd on a breakaway as well as Bryan Little on a follow-up chance. Michael Brantley Jersey. After a scoreless 20 minutes, Ladd staked Winnipeg to a 1-0 lead on a power play at 1:21 of the second period. Defenseman Jan Hejda set up Duchene for the tying goal at 3:55. However, he was a little unlucky on another Winnipeg power play. Scheifele tried to pass the puck from the left circle to a teammate at the right post. Hejda slowed up the pass with his stick when he went down to the ice, but Paul Postma jumped on the puck in the slot and beat Pickard with 5:20 to play. Colorados Daniel Briere put the puck off the side of the net on a breakaway with about two minutes left in the middle stanza. Game Notes Avalanche forward Dennis Everberg returned to the lineup after missing eight games with a shoulder injury ... Winnipeg forward Evander Kane served the second of his two-game suspension ... The Jets posted a 6-2 home win against the Avalanche last Friday. Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12970 Themen und 14829 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).