Phil Mickelson majored in psychology at Arizona State. He

in Regeln und Informationen 29.08.2018 08:37
von jinshuiqian0713 • Halb Gott | 1.860 Beiträge

SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. Mark Fayne Jersey . - Phil Mickelson majored in psychology at Arizona State. He joked that he still uses those lessons on Keegan Bradley.I find it very easy to get in his head, Mickelson said.Bradley tried to bait his mentor Wednesday in the Phoenix Open pro-am.When I outdrove him today by 30 yards, I left him a note in the fairway, letting him know the senior tees are not that far off, Bradley said.Mickelson figured Bradley was still smarting after losing a long-drive contest last week at an outing before the tournament in La Quinta, California.I flew it by him 25 yards, Mickelson said. I have gotten a lot more speed in the off-season. That really bothered him. So the 14th hole is a dogleg right to left. I guess he really hammered one. I had not played the hole before. I just hit a little stock cut. ... He was 11 yards by me. If thats what it takes to stroke his ego, then thats what it takes. Had I known that he was going to make a big deal about it, I would have swung a fraction harder and put it past him.Mickelson might need years of study to analyze Bradleys superstitions.For instance, Bradley still hasnt unpacked his bag from the United States 2012 loss to Europe and he travels with a belly putter than he no longer uses.I cant explain it, Bradley said. You dont have a clue how many superstitions Ive got.The superstitions apply to his beloved New England Patriots, too.This is really embarrassing, but I have a set of wide receiver Patriots gloves I put on now and then, Bradley said. I had them on the last time they were losing against the Ravens. I took them off and I left them at home. I didnt bring them. I get a lot of weird stuff I do.The 44-year-old Mickelson tied for 24th last week in La Quinta in his first start since the Ryder Cup in September. Hes winless since the 2013 British Open.I feel like my game is where I want it to be, Mickelson said. I just have to now shoot the scores. Last week was pretty encouraging. I didnt do all the things I want as well as I believe I can, and yet it was pretty close.Mickelson won at TPC Scottsdale in 1996, 2005 and 2013. In 2013, Lefty shot 60-65-64-67 to match the tournament record of 28-under 256. Hes making his 26th appearance in the event.Its a wonderful test on the back side with some risk reward that really makes for an exciting event, Mickelson said.___STREAKING SPIETH: Jordan Spieth is making his first start since winning the Australian Open and Tiger Woods Hero World Challenge in consecutive weeks in December.It doesnt feel like Im going for three in a row, but its kind of cool to say that, Spieth said. That was a long time in between.The 21-year-old Spieth is making his first start in the tournament.Its a cool atmosphere, Spieth said. Its unlike any other event. Its been a lot of fun the last couple of days. ... I came out here Friday because the weather has been rough in Dallas. Its been tough sitting on the couch watching these tournaments and not playing in them and watching my peers get out there and compete. I want to get back at it.He won the 2013 John Deere Classic as a rookie.___PARTY PLACE: The par-3 16th was the centre of the action Wednesday in the pro-am, with more than 15,000 filling the stadium hole early in the afternoon.Former Chicago Bears quarterback Jim McMahon was a hit with the rowdy fans when he emerged from the tunnel barefoot and carrying a beer can that he lifted to salute the crowd. McMahon drew more cheers when he hit on the green and two-putted for par.Pittsburgh quarterback Ben Roethlisberger threw mini footballs into the stands, taking five tosses to finally get one to a kid in the third deck. He was booed when he missed the green.Amateur Dave Wood drew the loudest cheer with a hole-in-one. Wood is a former University Arizona defensive tackle who spent two seasons in the NFL with San Francisco. Sons Carter and Trevor play football at Arizona.___TEE TIMES: Tiger Woods will open Thursday at 12:07 p.m. on the 10th tee in a group with Patrick Reed and Jordan Spieth. On Friday, they will start on No. 1 at 7:57 a.m.Phil Mickelson is in the other half of the draw. His group with Hunter Mahan and Rickie Fowler will start Thursday at 7:57 a.m. on No. 1 and Friday at 12:07 p.m. on No. 10.In other featured groups, Matt Kuchar, Jason Dufner and Keegan Bradley are playing together, and Bubba Watson is grouped with Billy Horschel and Hideki Matsuyama.___TIGER DEAL: Tiger Woods has a new endorsement deal with headphone and speaker company Sol Republic. The Oregon-based company announced the agreement Wednesday.Woods also has deals with MusclePharm, which now is on his golf bag, and India-based Hero MotoCorp. Hero is the title sponsor of Woods World Challenge tournament.___DIVOTS: Bubba Watson is the top-ranked player in the field at No. 4. Ninth-ranked Jordan Spieth and No. 10 Matt Kuchar are the only others in the top 10. Tiger Woods is 47th. No. 1 Rory McIlroy, No. 2 Henrik Stenson and No. 6 Sergio Garcia are playing the European Tours Dubai Desert Classic. ... Woods played the pro-am Wednesday in a group with Hall of Fame running back Marcus Allen. ... Kevin Stadler, the winner last year, is sidelined by a wrist injury. Wholesale Oilers Jerseys . The deal will pay Hainsey $3 million for the 2014-15 and 2015-16 seasons and $2.5 million in 2016-17. Cheap Adidas Oilers Jerseys . -- Jacksonville Jaguars rookie receiver Marqise Lee has agreed to terms on a four-year contract worth more than $5 million. http://www.cheapedmontonoilersjerseys.com/?tag=adidas-zack-kassian-jersey . "Back in 2011, when they announced that the game was coming here, we knew that it was going to be pretty important that we had a good year and hopefully could get into it, let alone win it, so I felt some pressure obviously within for sure," Taman said Monday, less than 24 hours after the Riders won the championship.With less than one week to go until the March 5 NHL trade deadline, TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun has the latest on Ottawas Chris Phillips, Vancouvers Ryan Kesler, and the Rangers Ryan Callahan and offers some insight on their situations and potential trade status. What are the chances that Chris Phillips is still an Ottawa Senator after the trade deadline? Pierre LeBrun: Well theres still a chance, because the Senators are trying to sign him. They have already talked to him and they would like to do a one-year extension with him. If they get a yes on that extension, then he stays put, but if they cant get him signed it puts Ottawa in a tough spot because they are five points out - theyre not in a playoff spot right now. If the next couple of games dont go well, theyre even further apart from a playoff spot and I can tell you this, the Boston Bruins and Peter Chiarelli - who was formerly with the Ottawa Senators - knows Phillips and Boston would be all over him if hes put on the trade market by Ottawa. The next couple of games are huge in terms of his future and what the Senators do with him. Are there any new developments on the Ryan Kesler trade front? LeBrun: Kesler is the biggest name on the market right now. He didnt officially ask for a trade - I think thats true - but everyone knows that from both his side and the Canucks side, a changee of scenery might be the best thing. Esa Tikkanen Jersey. I was told on Friday by a source, and this is now public, that the action has absolutely picked up and the phone is ringing off the hook in Vancouver. So many teams want to at least educate themselves about what it would cost to get in on the Ryan Kesler market. And again, the Canucks are telling everyone "we dont have to move him before Wednesday." If they dont get their price met (which is very high) then they can wait until June to possibly trade him. The Flyers, Blue Jackets, Red Wings - of course hes from Michigan - the list goes on as theres so much interest in Kesler. How does Dan Girardis six-year deal impact Ryan Callahan with the New York Rangers? LeBrun: I do feel in my heart of hearts that it has an impact and thats where it starts with Callahan. I have this gut feeling that he might soften on these contract demands and if he does, I think he can re-sign with the Rangers. And thats because this team is on a roll, hes the captain, and he and Girardi are close so look for that to maybe have an impact. But certainly if he doesnt soften on his contract demands then the Rangers are going to trade him. One small note on Girardi, by the way - his no-movement clause, which is in his new extension, starts right away. He doesnt have to wait until July 1 when his new deal kicks in. Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).