in Off Topic
• Anwärter | 67 Beiträge
Wavy wigs give your bundles with frontal more movement and make them look fuller. If you're planning to get a wavy hairstyle, try the four methods we've covered in this blog.
How to create waves with a curling iron? This is the most common method used by girls to create curls. First, you need to think about tightening or relaxing the waves you like, which is very important because it has to do with the thermal tools and curling methods you need. 1. Choose a curling iron Thinner curlers are often used to create tight curls, while thicker curlers can help create looser movements such as body wave 4x4 closure wig. Think about what kind of curls you want and choose the ones that work for you.
2. Apply some conditioner You can also apply some hair care products to your Burgundy wigs before starting to curl. But don't use too heavy a conditioner, or it may flatten faster after curling.
3. Start curling your hair Starting at the lower section, wrap a section of hair around the curling iron. After curling strands of hair, don't handle or pull them as they fall off the iron. Allow tight curls to cool completely, as this is necessary for your curls to last all day. You can hold them in your hands for 10 seconds, or roll them up and pin them until they cool to prevent them from loosening too quickly.
4. Brush your hair When your hair is completely cool, apply some hair gel to help hold it. Then, turn your hair upside down and shake it out of curls. Then gently brush your hair with your fingers and simply mix textures and lengthen the curls a bit. This will make your wavy hair look more natural.
How to make straight hair wavy without heating it? It is well known that repeated heat styling can damage hair. As a result, many girls prefer the natural way to make straight hair wavy. So, here are 3 ways to make straight hair curl naturally. 1. Braid your hair overnight When hair is 75% dry, add a frizz enhancer cream or mousse to your hair. Once your hair is completely dry, divide it into 4 or 5 sections. Loosely knit each section of hair and secure it with a rubber band or bobby pin. When you wake up in the morning, gently undo the braids in your hair and you'll get naturally curly hair. Finally, add some hair gel to hold the shape.
2. Salt fog To use this method, you need to make a salt spray. Combine 1 cup hot water, 1-2 teaspoons sea salt, 1 tablespoon coconut or argan oil, and 1/2 teaspoon leave-in conditioner in a clean spray bottle and shake it all together. After washing and blow-drying your hair, spray it liberally on your hair. Turn your hair upside down and rub it with your hands. Next, twist or braid your hair with a headband. Loosen your braids until your hair is completely dry. Apply some styling cream to your hair.
3. Pin curls Comb your hair from the roots to the ends, removing any tangles and dividing them into more sections. Curl each section into large curls and secure with bobby pins or pins. You can also use small strips to secure the hair and tie the curls. Once your hair is completely dry, remove pins and run your fingers through your hair, or use a wide-tooth comb to separate tight curls. Then you get beautiful loose wavy hair.
Take action, you have more than one possibility, explore your own possibilities, and find a different self!