Real West Kiss Hair Customer Review

in Off Topic 09.03.2022 08:21
von ashleyhair • Anwärter | 67 Beiträge

West Kiss Hair's popular wig product--curly lace front wigs, you must have one.
Beautiful things deserve all girls.

1. Human Hair Curly 13x4 Lace Front Wigs Quality 5x5 Closure Wig Glueless For Women
West Kiss Hair hot selling curly HD lace front wig is the classic hairstyle and you can go with any occasions, for wedding, graduation, party, working & daily wear.
BRAND NAME: West Kiss
HUMAN HAIR TYPE: Human Hair Lace Front Wig
HAIR TEXTURE: Curly Hair Wigs
HAIR COLOR: Natural Black
LACE MATERIAL: Swiss Lace / HD Lace
NOTICE: 8inch 10inch 12inch HD Lace Wigs are Out Of Stock
PROCESSING TIME: This is a Customized Product. We Will Send It Out Once Finished.
DELIVERY TIME: Normal 3-7 Working Days Arrive After Shipping

2. Advantages of West Kiss Hair curly 13x4 frontal melt lace wig
A: Real Swiss Lace: Durable, Breathable .
B: 13*4 Lace Frontal: Deep Parting Space For Style Versatility Achieved, Can Be Part Anywhere.
C: Baby Hair Around: To Complement The Most Natural Looking Look.
D: Pre Plucked Hairline: For Your Realistic Appearance.
E: Skin Melt Invisible HD Lace Wigs, With Seamless Blending Capabilities Match All Skin Colors Perfectly.

3. Some review from customer on the website
By T****2022-01-24
This hair is very pretty and soft and it smells nice too.will be purchasing more hair from this seller again. Fast shipping and arrived before expected

By F****2022-01-18
So happy with it, the hair is sooooooooo full and bomb, am satisfied with my purchase, thank you the seller.

By T****2022-01-21
Not saying this just cause but this is the best hair on westkiss. it was really soft nice lace easy to maintain and also it was slightly preplucked.

By E****2022-01-25
LOVE this hair!! Texture & curls are amazing! it is exactly as I expected. Very true to length. It's super soft and doesn't tangle at all. Nice wig!

By F****2022-01-24
I bought the wig for my daughter as a birthday gift, and she was really surprised with it. the hair is super soft, She was very satisfied with her hair. Very soft and beautiful.recommend!

By C****2022-01-18
The hair is extremely soft and waves are so gorgeous. Very nice wig, accurate length and lace melted amazingly. 10/10 would recommend!!!

By f****2021-12-03
This wig is so nice. I ordered it and got super fast shipping , The packaging was neat and well sealed. The hair did not have a smell to it like most. The fullness of the hair is everything. Very very soft and no shedding so far! Buying another one soon! Would highly recommend. The communication with seller was amazing!! They follow up to ensure you are happy with the product!

By T****2022-01-17
Yall this hair is bombbbbb!!! i love it so much, seller communication was great . have nothing bad to say

By H****2022-01-21
My wigs arrived in very good condition, and the wig is a hundred percent Human hair. The seller answered my questions so quickly. but the delivery was slow. well I understood it needed more time to ship and it deserves to wait it, all in all I love this wig.

By J****2022-01-10
This hair is amazing! I love how soft it is and the Curls are beautiful. And I'm always buying items from them, I recommend you ladies to try this hair out, it's gorgeous! LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS HAIR!

West Kiss Hair' wig is a stylish and simple wig.
nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).