The Information Of Layered Straight Lace Front Wig

in Off Topic 28.02.2022 07:43
von ashleyhair • Anwärter | 67 Beiträge

West Kiss's new straight layered wig, it is obvious that there are chic layers on the wig.
There are 2 kinds of lace sizes available for the layered human hair Brazilian wigs, 5x5 closure wigs, and 13x4 lace front wigs. They are made of straight human hair bundles with lace frontal / 5x5 lace closure. The difference between them is that there are different lace sizes. As we mentioned before, the hair is hand-tied to the lace frontal/lace closure, so the lace front wig is more expensive than a lace closure wig. If you have a limited budget, a 5x5 straight lace closure wig is a good choice.

The Information Of Layered Straight Lace Front Wig
BRAND NAME: West Kiss
HUMAN HAIR TYPE: Lace Frontal Wigs; 5X5 Lace Closure Wigs
HAIR TEXTURE: Straight Hair Wigs
HAIR COLOR: Natural Black
LACE MATERIAL: Swiss Lace
PROCESSING TIME: This Wig Needs 3-7 Business Days To Customize.
DELIVERY TIME: Normal 2-5 Working Days Arrive After Shipping

Customer Reviews
Hair is extremely soft and flows well. I love it and will definitely be buying more from this company. Also, they have great customer service.
I’m obsessed with this transparent lace wig. I’m amazed at how good the quality is and also grateful that it is affordable. You definitely get your moneys worth buying this 40 inch wig.
I love this unit very soft and amazing oh my this is a must-have trust me and thank me later! I'm so happy with this money spent for this I'm a happy customer.
The hair is so soft and shiny! This is my first order and I am satisfied. I recommend this seller and I will order another time at home. Thank you, the dear seller.

How To Wash A Wig?
Before washing your highlights wigs, please detangle it gently with your fingers or wide-tooth comb.
Mix a bit of shampoo and conditioner together in a container. ( cool water please).
Pre-soak your wig for about 5 minutes then dip the hair in/out your wig gently.
Use running cool water to rinse the wig.
Please don’t rub the wig since it will cause the tangle of the wig.
Use the towel to pat dry the wig.
Again, please don’t rub the wig since it will cause the tangle of the wig.
Leave your wig in the airy place to air dry.

Trust the beauty of West Kiss Hair!

West Kiss Hair' wig is a stylish and simple wig.
nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).