I'm not happy at all.

in Regeln und Informationen 16.04.2020 08:35
von ylq • Anwärter | 57 Beiträge

I'm not happy at all. I always feel like I'm soaked in the endless sea of ??suffering. As a last resort, he found a philosopher, hoping that he could help him find happiness. The philosopher is very kind. He gently said to distant people: "Children, knowing to look for happiness in pain, this behavior itself is worth affirming! Only, happiness is located on the other side of the desert. You only cross the desert first. It is possible to find happiness. "After listening to what the philosopher said, he went to the desert in search of the happiness he dreamed of. This is a very large desert. He didn't know how long he had gone, but he still couldn't see the other side of the desert. The scorching sun had cracked his skin, and the hot gravel burned his feet. Even more frightening is that his only bottle of water has been drunk. In panic, he even doubted the philosopher's instructions, but he would rather die on the way to finding happiness, rather than die on the bed waiting for death. However, the first problem to be solved now is to find water first, because only by finding water can we rely on it to sustain life. He looked for it, but finding water in the desert was like finding a needle in a haystack. He had no choice. Suddenly, his eyes lit up, and he noticed that a half-tall cactus was standing proudly in front of him-"There will be water in the place where there are plants!" He ran ecstatically and staggered. Then he slowly pulled out the root of the cactus with his hands. Sure enough, a little clear water oozed out of the cactus root den within a moment. He carefully dug a small hole in the root of the cactus Cigarettes Online, carefully introduced the water into the water bottle, and found that there were more than half a bottle of water. Drinking this hard-won life-saving water, he seems to have seen the happiness on the other side of the desert Marlboro Cigarettes... A few days later, he finally reached the other side of the desert Marlboro Lights, but found that the scene on the other side was the same as the one on the front side. While he was puzzled, the philosopher suddenly appeared in front of him. The philosopher still said to him gently as before: "Child, the sky is the same day, but happiness is already owned by you. When I was thirsty, I drank the moment I got water with my own wisdom and hands! He realized!
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Cigarettes Online

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).