Fake Greubel Forsey Signature 1 Platinum Black Dial luxury watches

in Regeln und Informationen 02.01.2020 08:58
von highluxurystore • Niemand | 3 Beiträge

urwerk watches replica urwerk has produced several different UR110s. Although they are similar, each idea has a little interesting story in it, and each Variation is limited to 55 pieces. My name is TTH. TTH is the abbreviation of Tantalumhull. Tantalum (tantalum) is a high melting point metal material with high hardness, strong corrosion resistance, and relatively rare. Because of these characteristics, tantalum alloys are used in jet engines, rockets and other places that need to withstand high temperature and high pressure environments. Therefore, Urwerk designed TantalumHull (TTH) with a special design concept. The UR110 is like a spacecraft, and the outer shell of the spacecraft should need a protective shell (Hull) like tantalum. Because of the more protective shell, TTH is better than All other brothers of the UR110 family are a few millimeters thick and big.This year's SIHH, major manufacturers can't say that there are too many new ideas. It is still the new year for patching and tinkering, and the only new AP that has appeared ... Evaluation has been comprehensive.
In recent years, I have become more and more fond of niche watches, and I can't help but move to the Urwerk booth. This brand is not too expensive or too cheap in independent watchmaking. The biggest highlight is its satellite indicating system, which is unbeatable.

swiss automatic watches There are not many things in the exhibition hall. The limited edition of 2018, ur 105 kryptonite, code-named "stone", will be introduced to you by the way.I went to Paris some time ago and stumbled upon the long-established ur210. Although I saw gold in Sambo Hong Kong before, I still like this one. Unfortunately, Hong Kong does not have 110. I tried it and it was not suitable for me. It ’s really very lucky. After all, it is a niche brand and limited. Although not many people know it, the most important thing is to like it. I really like it. I like its strong mechanical flavor. I like its distinctive starwheel travel time. . There is also the most famous emc who has won two awards. If you are interested, you can learn more.Case is still grade 5 titanium alloy, there is no back to choose the back, can not see the Rotor of traditional watches, replaced by two small turbines. The two turbines have their own geared power transmission system directly connected to the Rotor of the movement.

The wind resistance of the turbine can prevent Rotor (when the arm swings heavily) from rotating at high speeds and causing unnecessary movement damage. The UR105TA and UR210 have been further designed. The watch owner can set the resistance of the wind or lock the turbine completely, and the Rotor is completely motionless. Of course there is a serial number on the back, this is the 34th.

perfectwrist.co The hands should be said to be the most unique place of this watch. The three satellites are always parallel. Frei said that when he designed this UR110, he envisioned that each satellite locked the target like a torpedo. This is why the alias of UR110 is called Torpedo ( Torpedo)Another special design concept of UR110 is that Frei thinks it is too much trouble to roll up his sleeves every time he watches, so he chooses to lock the time to the protruding right side of the watch. The only thing is that friends who like to bring the watch on the right hand do ?The dial of the UR110 is very deep, and the 3D feel is very strong! It really feels like watching a miniature machine without any complicated functions, a small seconds dial, a day and night dial, and a 5-year maintenance timer. I just returned it to Switzerland for maintenance this year, so the dial now shows 1.Another feature of UR110 is its luminous! I don't know what's in the club, try it another day.Overall, this UR110 is the most proud piece in my collection. Although there is no complication like the other pieces, or its popularity or history, it may be for this reason that Urwerk spent all his thoughts on unique design and engineering. The UR110 pointer dial is 500 times heavier than traditional watch hands. Urwerk redesigned the movement to "stablely" turn this weight and perform complex rotation inside the dial.

greubel forsey replica

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).