Blake will be OK with his foot and same t

in Residenz des Hokage 18.12.2019 08:26
von elaine95 • Sannin | 618 Beiträge

ATLANTA (AP) — The Latest on Super Bowl 53 (all times EST):7 p.m.The Rams held a one-hour Kevin Faulk Jersey , 33-minute practice at the Falcons’ facility in Flowery Branch.“It was great,” Rams coach Sean McVay said, “and it was good really for players and coaches. You almost get away from it a couple of days. It’s good just to sharpen yourself up, making sure we’re tightening all the screws on the game plan. I thought the players did a nice job just getting a little bit of a lather. It was really a big emphasis on above the neck, and then tomorrow and Friday will be good to kind of finalize the week.”The Rams’ routine is a walkthrough on Wednesdays. They got back to work with no helmets — other than those with the coach-to-player communication system — and no hitting while going at half speed.Since Week 4, the Rams have held lighter practices on Wednesdays.“Really where I got it from was just learning from our training staff as far as a sports-science approach Womens Adrian Clayborn Jersey , just being smart with our players,” McVay said.“Earlier in the year, we end up practicing on Wednesdays and then depending upon where we are injury-wise or how our team is feeling, for us this year was after Week 4, we ended up tailoring our Wednesdays back. Guys have handled it really well. I think it’s been good from a performance standpoint. We’re able to get a lot of reps, but we don’t get as much physical work as you’d like http://www.patriotslockerroom.com/authentic-james-white-jersey , but that’s why the Thursdays and the Fridays are so important to us.”Safety Blake Countess (foot) remained out while kicker Greg Zuerlein (left foot) was limited. Those were the only two players listed on the team’s injury report.“Greg Zuerlein kicked a little bit, and he’s on track,” McVay said. “And I believe Blake will be good, but we want to be smart with him earlier this week.”Countess, who was listed as questionable on the team’s status report Friday, did some work with the trainer on the side at the start of practice.“Feel good Matthew Slater Jersey , feel really good (injury-wise),” McVay said. “I think Blake will be OK with his foot and same thing with Greg. Really that’s all you can ask for this time of year to be as healthy as we are.” It’s unclear when receiver Josh Gordon will be cleared to return to the NFL. It is clear that Gordon is trying to get back in.Charean Williams of PFT reports that Gordon has applied for reinstatement.Gordon has been suspended on multiple occasions by the league for violations of the substance-abuse policy. Most recently, the league suspended him during the 2018 season, at a time when he had emerged as a legitimate receiving threat for the Patriots.And the Patriots definitely could use him, if they can get him back. And the NFL could use him, too Womens Ryan Allen Jersey , because the more highly-skilled players the NFL can get on the field, the more compelling the games can be, the more people will be inclined to watch the games, the higher the ratings for the games will be, and the more money everyone will make.In 11 games last season, Gordon caught 40 passes for 720 yards and three touchdown.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).