backfield. His physical running style and

in Residenz des Hokage 18.12.2019 07:22
von elaine95 • Sannin | 618 Beiträge

The Chiefs second-year starter edged out Tom Brady to take the top spot among quarterbacks in the popular video game" Kansas City Chiefs NewsPatrick Mahomes will top all NFL QBs in Madden NFL 20New Darwin Thompson Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys ,42commentsThe Chiefs second-year starter edged out Tom Brady to take the top spot among quarterbacks in the popular video gameCDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Patrick Mahomes will top all NFL QBs in Madden NFL 20TwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Peter Aiken/Getty ImagesWe now know the ratings given to all NFL starting quarterbacks in EA Tiburon’s upcoming Madden NFL 20 video game — and it’s not much of a surprise that Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes has the highest one.Mahomes — following his 50-touchdown, 5,000 yard NFL MVP season — was given a Madden rating of 97, which was just ahead of New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady.The Patriots legend got a 96, followed by Los Angeles Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers (94), Indianapolis Colts signal caller Andrew Luck (92) and New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees (92).These ratings are used by the Madden software to control how well each player can potentially perform in its game simulations — and are sometimes hotly debated by fans.Four players will have ratings of 99 in Madden NFL 20: Los Angeles Rams defensive tackle Aaron Donald, Chicago Bears linebacker Khalil Mack, Seahawks linebacker Bobby Wagner and Houston Texans wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins.Mahomes had already made Madden news this offseason.In April, we learned that he will grace the cover of the game this year.“It’s special. It really is,” Mahomes said at the time. “When you look at the guys that have been on that cover — from Michael Vick to Tom Brady and Drew Brees, to name a few — it really was a special moment when I got to really see that cover and see myself on it.”Mahomes also said he wants to be the first player to have a Madden rating of 100.Last month Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys 2019 , we learned that Mahomes will also have some special abilities in the game.Other Chiefs players with high Madden ratings this season include tight end Travis Kelce (96), wide receiver Tyreek Hill (94), right tackle Mitchell Schwartz (93), defensive tackle Chris Jones (89), cornerback Kendall Fuller (87), safety Tyrann Mathieu (87), defensive end Frank Clark (83) and wide receiver Sammy Watkins (82). KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Spencer Ware lost his starting job with the Chiefs after a devastating injury in a preseason game. He got it back after Kareem Hunt’s devastating fall last week.Ware answered the call on short notice, too, carrying 14 times for 47 yards and a touchdown while helping the Chiefs to a 40-33 win in Oakland last Sunday.The performance came despite Ware getting only about 10 percent of the first-team repetitions in practice, and only 48 hours after Hunt was stunningly released follow the release of a video that showed him assaulting a woman in a Cleveland hotel in February.Now Darwin Thompson Jersey nfl draft , the 27-year-old Ware gets a full week of practice as the Chiefs’ starting running back before taking the field at Arrowhead Stadium on Sunday. And he just may need it — the Chiefs are preparing to face the Baltimore Ravens, who have the league’s best defense.“I’ve been battling all year, 18 months, to get back fully,” Ware said. “The Chiefs came in, the training staff, they’ve been supporting me. They’ve been behind me every single play.“That’s been building my confidence,” he said. “I thank my teammates and the organization. It makes it easier for me when I’m out there and I can play with people behind me.”This is hardly the first time the Chiefs have had his back.Ware had put on weight and moved to fullback when he joined the Seattle Seahawks out of college, but he appeared in only two games for them before being released. The Chiefs took a chance on Ware and he made the most of it, earning a spot on the roster and slimming back down to play running back.He wound up starting two of the 11 games he played during the 2015 season, and all 14 he appeared in the next season Replica Darwin Thompson Jersey , when former starter Jamaal Charles went down with a season-ending injury.Ware was supposed to be the starter last season, even after the Chiefs selected Hunt in the third round of the draft. But he tore ligaments in his knee in a gruesome preseason injury, and Hunt took his opportunity and ran with it — quite literally — to the tune of an NFL rushing title.When he returned in training camp, Ware was left with a backup role.It was probably for the best, at least early on, because Ware acknowledged his fitness and game-readiness weren’t quite on point early this season. But he ran eight times for 59 yards against Cincinnati in a game that got out of hand early, he finally reached the end zone for the first time this year in a game against Arizona, and he played well in a tough environment last week in Oakland.“It was great to get Spencer back in there and working on more of a full-time basis,” Chiefs coach Andy Reid said, “as opposed to being a relief pitcher or a third-down player.”Ravens coach John Harbaugh said Wednesday he doesn’t expect the Chiefs to change their offense with Ware in the backfield. His physical running style and ability to catch the ball out of the backfield are similar to that of Hunt, while his experience makes up for his lack of game action this season.“Really Stitched Darwin Thompson Jersey , it’s the same offense. You have to defend the plays and the players running them,” Harbaugh said. “They have capable backs. Spencer Ware has been a starter and done a good job in this league.”Damien Williams and Darrel Williams remain the backups this week, though the Chiefs brought back veteran Charcandrick West to provide more depth. West was released in training camp but is familiar with the KC offense as well as the Baltimore defense. He ran for 76 yards and a touchdown in a game against Baltimore a few years ago.“We just have to deal with the guys we’re playing,” Harbaugh said. “I don’t expect anything new.”NOTES: WR Sammy Watkins (foot) and safety Eric Berry (heel) practiced Wednesday, though Reid declined to say whether either will be available. “We’ll just see how they do,” he said. … Reid said the Chiefs are preparing for both Ravens QBs Joe Flacco and Lamar Jackson. “You just try to make sure you cover your bases there,” Reid said.100<button class="view-gallery">View Gallery</button> Gallery:View from the sidelines: NFL cheerleaders 2018Raj Mehta-USA TODAY Sports | Raj Mehta

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).