Sections Detroit Lions NewsDetroit Lions NotesDetroit Lions AnalysisDetroit Lions TransactionsDetroit Lions Game RecapsBreaking

in Residenz des Hokage 02.12.2019 03:11
von elaine95 • Sannin | 618 Beiträge

NEW YORK (AP) — Trevor Bates Isaac Nauta Jersey 2019 , a linebacker for the Detroit Lions, was arrested Saturday in New York on charges that he failed to pay a taxi fare and then punched a police officer, who suffered a concussion.Bates faces charges including assault, resisting arrest, theft of services and obstructing governmental administration after police were called around 1:30 a.m. to a hotel near LaGuardia Airport, said Queens District Attorney Richard Brown.Bates, 25 Color Rush Isaac Nauta Jersey , was taken to a police precinct house for refusing to pay the $32 yellow taxi fare from Manhattan to the Hampton Inn in Queens, the prosecutor said.Bates, originally from Maine, is being held pending arraignment. It was not immediately clear whether he had a lawyer.At the precinct house, Bates was told that as long as there were no outstanding warrants, he would receive only a desk appearance ticket and be allowed to leave, Brown said. The prosecutor said Bates refused to be fingerprinted and became increasingly agitated.As Sgt. James O’Brien tried to calm him down Cheap Isaac Nauta Jersey , Brown said, the athlete punched him in the face and was hit with a stun gun to subdue him.O’Brien suffered a concussion and needed stitches over his left eye, according to the prosecutor. The 6-foot-2, 240-pound Bates was taken to a hospital in Queens for evaluation.The Lions’ general manager, Bob Quinn, said in a statement that the team is aware of Bates’ arrest but has no further comment for now.If convicted, Bates faces between probation and up to seven years in prison.Bates is in his first season with the Lions Isaac Nauta Jersey Womens , appearing in nine games. The Raiders’ third pick in the first round is in!"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Detroit Lions NewsDetroit Lions NotesDetroit Lions AnalysisDetroit Lions TransactionsDetroit Lions Game RecapsBreaking NewsIntroducing the 2019 Detroit Lions Draft Class! 脳NFL Draft2019 NFL mock draft: Oakland Raiders select EDTShareTweetShareShare2019 NFL mock draft: Oakland Raiders select good fortune if he’s there in 2020, considering his last recorded interception was in Las Vegas (USU @ UNLV, Nov. 9, 2013). But, I’ll gladly take the standout Husky that’s posted 74 tackles, seven TFLs, 1.0 sack Isaac Nauta Detroit Lions Jersey , six INTs (1 TD), and 20 PDs the past two seasons in Washington. Some will lobby that the Raiders need to take a quarterback. I’m not buying it. Antonio Brown came here for money and Derek Carr. Brown likes Carr so much that the same player that skipped a potential playoff play-in game in Week 17 last season once asked to go back on the field in the fourth quarter of a Pro Bowl game just to play with Carr. Coach Gruden also prefers veteran QBs (see Brad Johnson and Rich Gannon) and pushed Carr to improve his game last season. If we win with Carr, we’d regret drafting a first round QB. If we lose with Carr and next year’s class turns out as good as it looks, we’d regret drafting a first round QB. Final comparison of first round picks are below. What I picked vs. the Quinnen Williams route. Blast away! I Picked:#4: Devin White (LB –LSU)#24: Jeffery Simmons (DT – Miss St)#27: Byron Murphy (CB – Wash)I would’ve picked:#4: Quinnen Williams (DT – Bama)#24: Byron Murphy (CB – Wash)#27: Erik McCoy (IOL – Texas)Catch up on all of the picks with our Community Mock Draft Tracker

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).