Philadelphia Eagles news and links for 7/2/19.

in Regeln und Informationen 19.11.2019 02:44
von chenyan94 • Genin | 167 Beiträge

" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesBleeding Green Nation homepageHorizontal - WhiteBleeding Green Nationa Philadelphia Eagles communityFollow Bleeding Green Nation online:Follow Bleeding Green Nation on TwitterFollow Bleeding Green Nation on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchBleeding Green Nation main menuFanpostsFanshotsEaglesOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Eagles StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Eagles NewsYahoo Eagles Team PageYahoo Eagles ReportYahoo Eagles Depth ChartYahoo Eagles TransactionsYahoo Eagles PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Eagles News: Cowboys writer says Dallas should “most definitely” be worried about Philadelphia this seasonNew Rodney McLeod Jerseys 2019 ,181commentsPhiladelphia Eagles news and links for 7/2/19.EDTLet’s get to the Philadelphia Eagles links ...Eye on the enemy: Should the Dallas Cowboys be worried about the Philadelphia Eagles? - Blogging The BoysShould we be worried about them in 2019? Most definitely. The Eagles have one of the most seasoned rosters in the league. They are talented, and they are plentiful. Roseman has done a great job keeping the train moving. Even when they suffer losses, they use free agency to find replacements. You lose Michael Bennett along the defensive line? No problem, here’s Malik Jackson to help out. Golden Tate darts in free agency? How’s a little DeSean Jackson work for you? And if you’re feeling down about losing Jay Ajayi, don’t fret because Jordan Howard is here to run the ball. And when they lost Jordan Hicks, it felt like that could them hurt more than some were willing to admit, yet they turned around and replaced him with the sneaky good acquisition of Zach Brown. They’re like the liquid metal T-1000 Terminator model. No matter how many blows they take, they somehow keep fixing themselves and keep coming after you. The offensive line may be an old bunch, but they are a very good unit. 2016 free agent Brandon Brooks has quietly been a nice add to the group and doesn’t get the attention some of the bigger names on the OLine get. Philly is always stacking the trenches on defense, too. Veterans Brandon Graham, Fletcher Cox, and Malik Jackson are going to make a fierce defensive front.Eagles Question of the Day: What will Jordan Mailata’s role be this season? - BGNWith their final pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the Philadelphia Eagles chose a former Australian rugby player with exactly zero football experience: Jordan Mailata. The seventh-round gamble made sense at the time, given that the Aussie was 6-foot-8 and 346 pounds and wasn’t afraid to take and give big hits. He spent most of his rookie season inactive as OL coach Jeff Stoutland worked to develop the gigantic talent, and didn’t see any regular season playing time. In the months since the 2018 season wrapped up, Mailata mentioned that the team actually asked him to get bigger (!!!) and back in May, head coach Doug Pederson confirmed that they are working on cross-training at both tackle positions.The QB Scho Show #26: Did Caesar Have the First Burner? - BGN RadioMichael Kist and Mark Schofield do a deep dive on the Battle of Alesia, RPOs, and also chat about the upcoming crop of college QB prospects! Powered by SB Nation and Bleeding Green Nation.Fantasy football: Which QBs offer the most value in the running game? - ESPN In$iderHealthy for 11 games in 2017, Carson Wentz posted a 64-299-0 rushing line. Limited during his ACL recovery in 2018, he posted a 34-93-0 line. The expectation is that a healthy Wentz will bounce back in the rushing department in 2019 Black Jason Peters Jerseys , but regardless of that, he’s a strong bet for regression to the mean in the scoring department. Wentz has somehow failed to rush for a touchdown the past two seasons, despite a 4.1 OTD and five carries inside the 5. Expect him to get off the schneid in 2019.Dak Prescott Is the NFL’s Ultimate Rorschach Test - The Ringer“They kind of see a giant offensive line and a running back as the centerpiece for a great offense, and I think the entire NFL disagrees with that of course,” Sturm said. “It really feels like the Jason Garrett offensive model is the opposite of what Doug Pederson and Sean McVay and Andy Reid believe in, and I think that perpetuates itself through Dak Prescott.” [...] If Dallas doesn’t reach another NFC championship game a few years from now, when Dak’s career earnings zoom from $2.7 million to north of $100 million, he may lose a lot of sympathy. Cowboys fans may see him as a kind of quarterback purgatory—not good enough to win a Super Bowl but good enough to ensure the team won’t replace him.Eagles roster 2019: Locks, not-quite-locks, bubble players, and long shots - PhillyVoiceSome of these guys (Clement, Wis, Gerry, etc.) are safer than others (Ridgeway, for example). While I expect the players in this group to make the team, I don’t believe it is a foregone conclusion yet that they will, for varying reasons.Randall to Fred - Iggles BlitzRandall Cunningham was the Ultimate Weapon. Fred Barnett was simply Arkansas Fred. Together, they were a deadly duo and a ton of fun to watch. This was a magical connection that brought me a lot of joy.Free agency frenzy: Eagles play NFL’s game the right way - PE.comThe Eagles have a roster, then, that is an accumulation of every possible way to acquire players. They’ve drafted well, they’ve been smart in trades Seth Joyner Jerseys Stitched , they’ve been opportunistic with waiver-wire additions, and they’ve developed their young talent as well. Add it all up and the Eagles have a competitive roster. You see all of these “roster rankings” in the NFL and the consensus is that the Eagles have one of the best in the league. We’ll see. It’s all about what happens on the field, not on paper. But, certainly, the Eagles feel good about where they are, what they have, and what could be this season.For Former Soldiers and NFL Players, a Place to Heal - MMQBBy my count, 12 of the NFL’s 32 teams will go off-site for training camp. And really, the number is 10 since the Packers and Chargers don’t go far away from their home base. It’s unfortunate for us, and for you, no question—those old college-campus camp sites are the best. I still miss the Cardinals going to Flagstaff (super underrated) and the Eagles going to Lehigh. But this is the trend, and the fact that the Greenbrier in West Virginia built a $30 million facility for NFL teams to camp at, in an remarkable fully-functional and remote spot, and that site will sit vacant, is proof positive. (The Saints were at the Greenbrier from 2014 to ’16, the Texans the last two summers.) The reason for staying home? The growing importance of technology within each team’s football operation. Teams don’t want to have to airlift their entire infrastructure elsewhere. And the death of two-a-days—and what was training camp—is a factor, too.Former Eagles WR Torrey Smith asks for help after unexpected act of kindness - 6ABCFormer Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Torrey Smith is asking for the public’s help after he received an unexpected act of kindness. Smith tweeted, “I just got done eating with my boys at Cracker Barrel in Plymouth Meeting. Some older gentleman paid for my food because he said I was a good father. If that was one of y’alls aunt, uncle, fam Youth DeSean Jackson Jerseys , g-pa let me know. He had no clue I was an athlete. He just did it. I want to say thanks.”Will the Redskins defense have a ‘new look’ with Rob Ryan coaching the linebackers? - Hogs HavenI hated Desean Jackson for years. Until he became a Redskin. Then I became a huge fan. As a young adult in the ‘80s, I really disliked Buddy Ryan, and I never really got past that. I didn’t like him when he was with the Bears, and I grew to absolutely loathe him once he joined the Eagles. It wasn’t hard for me to project my negative feelings for the elder Ryan onto his two boys, Rex & Rob. My disdain for Rob was probably a bit greater, since he had a short stint with the Cowboys. Of course, all that changed several weeks ago when Rob Ryan became the inside linebackers coach of the Washington Redskins. I’m suddenly a big fan of Rob Ryan, and I am very open minded about the possibility that I may come to appreciate him as much as I did Desean Jackson. I could be absolutely in love with Rob Ryan by December.The rise in playoff teams with rookie contract quarterbacks isn’t a trend — but it might be soon - SB NationTeams with quarterbacks still on rookie contracts were more successful than ever in 2018. Will that continue in 2019 and beyond?...Social Media Information:BGN Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageBGN Twitter: Follow @BleedingGreenBGN Manager: Brandon Lee Gowton: Follow @BrandonGowtonBGN Radio Twitter: Follow @BGN_Radio One of the biggest plays from the Eagles’ Divisional Round playoff loss to the Saints was when New Orleans successfully converted a 4th-and-1 via a fake punt. Down 14-0 and set to kick from their own 30-yard line with 11:51 remaining in the second quarter, the Saints prevented the Eagles from potentially going up three possessions by direct snapping to gadget player Taysom Hill. As it turns out, the Saints were apparently motivated to attempt a fake in that situation due to a weakness heading into the game. The weak point? Eagles All-Pro defensive tackle Fletcher Cox:Now, I think this whole thing is kind of stupid. I don’t think the Saints converted because Cox took a play off. He was triple-teamed from the jump by three guys who weighed a combined 741 pounds. I also don’t love the logic that the Saints watching Cox take it easy on some Bears punts meant they knew he’d do that in this situation. Mostly because they weren’t even similar situations. Look at the yards-to-go distances on Chicago’s punt attempts from the Wild Card round:It’s not like the Bears were punting on 4th-and-1 or 4th-and-2 and Cox was being lackadaisical. I’m pretty sure he’d be giving more effort on a short-yardage play where a fake is more likely.To complain about Cox taking snaps off is a pretty absurd thing to do when you consider how hard he fought through injury to even return to that Saints game. Cox was seen wearing a walking boot after the loss to New Orleans.To me, this clip reeks of the Sean Payton trying to “stick it” to the Eagles. We already saw something similar when Peter King did a piece on how the Saints viewed Carson Wentz and Sidney Jones as weak points in the Week 11 matchup between these two teams. For whatever reason, the Saints clearly have some issues with the Eagles. After New Orleans won their 2014 playoff game in Philadelphia, Payton had the Saints’ team bus do victory laps around Lincoln Financial Field. During the 2018 offseason, Alvin Kamara said the Saints would have “beat the shit out of” the Eagles had they not lost to the Vikings. During the 2018 regular season, Kamara and Mark Ingram mocked the Eagles’ ski mask gimmick and referred to the Eagles as “fraudulents.” After the Eagles lost in New Orleans on Sunday, Saints players mocked the ski mask gimmick once again and also celebrated with “Dreams and Nightmares” (the Eagles’ Super Bowl anthem) blasting from speakers in the locker room. I would guess that the Eagles will not be upset if the Saints don’t win the Super Bowl this year.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).